BREAKING: ALLEGED NZ SHOOTER PLEADS NOT GUILTY

Attached: not guilty.jpg (649x365, 27K)

>There were gasps in the courtroom from victims of the Christchurch massacre when the accused gunman entered his plea.
>Brenton Tarrant has today denied being the Christchurch mosque terror attacker and will stand trial in May next year.
>The 28-year-old Australian national entered not guilty pleas during a short appearance at the High Court at Christchurch this morning.

>Ex. Club DJ turned NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern looked very weak and incapable following the plea.

Attached: weak.jpg (649x365, 14K)

NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF SANITY

Sloppy job, Mossad.

Attached: lol.jpg (351x81, 6K)

>I'm fighting climate change

I mean, it's a solid defense if you bring up governments not doing anything about China and all the fake platitudes from people that are just virtue signalling.

Retarded nigger is just after attention.

Sloppy

Based.
He did nothing wrong.

Based

The judgment will be 'guilty.'

How does court in NZ work?
How assblasted would people be if someone on the jury unironically agrees that he is not guilty?

they don't seem to concerned about Law so the judge would probably just say... "riiiight, that's enough of this then." and declare the verdict improper and sentence him to penal servitude on Devil's Island.

When Tarrant shot up the other Mosque after the video cut short he encountered the police.
The policeofficer waving his weapon at tarrant asked
”Oy did you come here to die?”

Tarrant suddenly drops his weapons and surrenders.

”Na moite, I came yesterday”

Attached: 7F04DA3A-AC13-4CE3-AAB5-D17B8A2B0F29.jpg (306x303, 84K)

Brenton killed them in self-defense, saving himself and preventing no less than 51 terrorist attacks across New Zealand. Brenton Tarrant is a hero that fought for his life and the lives of his brothers and sisters. Gosh, I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.

Attached: 1451621618488.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Attached: Shitpost.png (361x333, 63K)

he didn't kill any people, only mudslimes

I want to know if he yelled "EY CUNT, GIMME A SMOKO AND A PIE YA FUCKIN CHINKO!" at the judge.

i hope he shitposted during the trial

Muh hero saint Tarrentstein!

He is the true guardian of Zion! King of the Jews!

Attached: 1558642461231.jpg (949x1024, 114K)

Are court cases ever televised in Australia? This could be better than zimmerman

*New Zealand

>implying there's a difference

Good. So many people in NZ will not want to give him a fair trial. They are bad people at heart, sheeps, no better than leaves in the wind.

>May next year

LOL! The Muslims must be seething.

A good security guard wouldn't let a film crew into a fucking courtroom. Jesus christ what an annoying distraction.

damn that mole on his face is nasty

We film our court cases sometimes. I guess that's freedom for ya

Considering he proved his point that (((they))) just want to censor and destroy he accomplish his goal with flying fucking colors. The tighter the grip gets the more goys will wake up

Attached: 26FCA936-A98B-4AAA-BB8A-D7F144D25AA8.jpg (550x350, 46K)