Can the USA still fight and win 2 major wars at the same time?

I dont think so.

Attached: DFwY9NxXgAAMX4s.jpg (675x1200, 123K)

>no penis
Disappointing.

It depends on if the military and cia are on the same team or not.

faggot

Attached: 1541916328558.jpg (631x720, 40K)

>no bulge

Attached: 1418941229430.jpg (1024x768, 37K)

>Army made up of trannies and faggots

Would get annihilated by Russians or Chinese

So... No

Only if we call up all reserves, un-mothball the 85 B-52s in Emergency Reserve, Nationalize the airlines for troop transport, call up the mothball Navy, Nationalize all the air and ground National Guard and have every motor pool of equipment mobilized.

It would take months.

Oh, yeah we can. The marines fight one war, and the Army fights the other.

We could easily fight and win against at least 15 or so Third world countries at once

Although we would very likely win 1 on 1 with Russia or China, both at once would be hard without help from allies.

Why? Just send the nukes.

not with our post-Obama military (25% self-serving women, 25% self-serving POC, 25% self-serving POC women, 25% good mostly white Americans who respect the traditions and the culture of their branch)

easily with both hands tied behind their backs. Drones and rockets from Navy Destroyers doesn't even require any soldiers on ground.

would be brutal against russia. against china would be easy since they don't have the resources to transport their million man army. first few waves would be sunk in the ocean and then nukes would be deployed to wipe chinks bank to stone age

>A meme flag and a fucking leaf.
Fighting two different wars would eventually stretch resources thin. If they are wars between three different forces, you still risk having those enemy forces teaming together, trading information and such.

lol this dumb coal burner became a whore, as expected, and the wrote a book. seems she roped some cuck faggot into marrying her or something too
she grew up in one of the niggest areas of the city
her pussy is fucking putrid
she posted on Jow Forums and chansluts.com when she was 16ish.

Yes, but only if they never end

So what this called where they have a little bit of pubic hair showing?

because this is about making money not fighting an actual war

Nope.

the population of western countries in general has become spineless

Damn. my sister always sat like that when my parents weren't around.

Moar

Attached: imaginethesmell.webm (480x360, 322K)

She was a dancer so she said she was "stretching" her legs. I would help her "stretch."

NEINCHAN IS BACK MEIN NEIGGERS

Disgusting

spamming honeypot nigger

Attached: neinchan honeypot shill.jpg (969x484, 56K)

Niggers tongue my anus.

I said that over the announcements at my last day at Macy's. Really loud.

>no pubes

It depends on the foe and the public support. The US military is abysmal at fighting a none conventional war and still operates by wwii and even napoleonic logic of mass bombing and taking capitals. Such a fighting style can cripple a modern nation, but something like tards in the juggle and desert with hand me down Soviet weapons will hardly be fazed.

Once you start slinging nukes you take a huge risk. Whoever it is may back down, but if they have nukes they may want revenge.

Go on...

Iran
North Korea

reminder that muh Stalin was afraid of Japan so the USA was the only nation that took on the World in WWII

Attached: naghir.jpg (480x360, 34K)

That question is ridiculously predicated on the where, why, and how.

Navy? Yep.
Air force? Sure. We have the 2 largest air forces in the world after all.
Land? Probably beat 1, hold another. Depends where the fight is happening. Mainland China? Deep africa? South America? Eastern Europe? Central asia? Tajikistan got too uppity?

Then of course there's NATO and other allies. which collectively arent anything to laugh at, with the brit, italian, and french navy/af plus the ROK+Japanese navy/af... those coalitions arent anything to scoff at even if it just comes down to paying in support and logistics services while we do heavier lifting.

This- additionally, without a draft we couldn't do it.
>Imagine your local lefty finding out he has to go die or get raped in prison.

I caught a pleasant smell when I first beheld that pic

I would eat that slut out morning till night.

I too am a man of impeccable tastes. The delicate and unmistakable aroma of HPV is like a soft tickle in the moistness of my nasal canal.

came here to post this

lol....

you zoomers and brainwashed liberal nazis are so fucking clueless

The USA could take over the whole world by force at any time and in most the ways that matter alrdy has.

The USA is MASSIVE! its bigger then all of Europe and the most advanced civilization in history... by far.

Get off youtube and get to learning kids, you look fucking stupid

Attached: 6fdfe71940.jpg (550x413, 163K)

who would fight and die for a suicidal civilization?

Define "major war". I'm pretty sure we haven't had one of those in 80 years.

you have to go back.

Attached: 10FF3EE7-8588-4765-B20D-45B748E908E3.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

Post hairy pussy and time stamp or btfo

mutually assured destruction retard the only wars are tech and arms races going forward

imagine the smell

I would fight for a suicidal civilization to have the right to die

This, where feminine benis

usa can't even win a war in afghanistan, how could we win a war against a real country

holy hell that's an amazing crotch shot
how come pics like this are so rare

Uh...the entire world vs the us and we would win...joint chiefs of staff aka centralized command cucks everyone, China doesn't have that.

Attached: 300px-Bow_view_of_USS_Gerald_R._Ford_(CVN-78)_underway_on_8_April_2017.jpg (300x200, 20K)

What major wars?
>ww2
You have first concentrated to beating Japan first, then when they were contained sufficiently you've switched to Germany in 1944, after Soviets have don majority of the work anyway.
>Afghanistan, Iraq
Don't make me laugh, those we strolls through the park, not wars. What fucking war has death toll of 5000 soldiers over 10 years? Please.

Attached: 5a27cd2db68781fb67888ddb8fecbffe.jpg (564x845, 66K)

have done

We could conceivably fight like 6-8 wars with smaller countries simultaneously.

it was absolutely disgusting at 16 years old (already fucked some niggers by that age), before she became a prostitute, i can't even imagine what it's like now.
andrea werhun

You are assuming i presume that the entire United States White population would support and 100% commit to this war.

>Rainbow Dash is my God

Are you saying there's such a thing as gods?

Is that you in the pic?

You actually believe this? If you do, well you're the faggot here.

Attached: 1559759196653.jpg (297x319, 25K)

this

>fuck diversity kick them all out
you either qualify or you dont, politics should have no influence over these types of decisions
China has become more resurgent and possess greater technological capabilty than Russia, however they still lack high quality in Armored vehicles, planes, troops, training, ships, and defense systems found here in America but their espionage is fucking scary and so is their cyber division.
Hardly fazed, they will suffer major causalities but their goals of insurgency are not to win their goal is not to lose. That's what makes guerrilla warfare so hard to deal with but its minute compared to conventional.
Based af
Japs got overcooked x6000000
We need to rebuild up to our former Cold War military in order to fight 2 major wars at the same time. 355 ship plan, 387 combat wings, more than 1,000,000 in active duty is on the right track.

We are at our weakest military since WWI we need to rebuild. We aren't invincible, Jew Hollywood and Media would make you think other wise but we aren't.

Russia in Europe
China in South East China Sea
Full blown war with all the good shit

We need more aircraft carrier, in the Cold War we had 15 now we only have 11 (1 being built with 2 more planned) but its not enough.

Don't believe that the US is invincible becuase if the Military isn't properly funded and is too policed by congress and their diversity laws we will not succeed in two major wars against near peer enemies any time soon.