Weed Thread?

Is it degenerate? Healthier then drinking? I know a lot of you here smoke. Lowered ambition? Weed induced psychosis? You decide, Jow Forums. What are your thoughts on weed?

Attached: A2DF93A9-A51B-4F9C-ABF1-530A49BDE8A8.jpg (750x1007, 307K)

Attached: 6BDA65AB-4BBE-4A2F-873C-D394D34E3BEB.jpg (1024x530, 76K)

Scythians and Aryans would smonk weed. Thing is strains are so fucking strong now days it's not exactly what they smoked. In and of itself it's not degenerate but the way it's used is.

Weed is all good and fun until its not, one day instead of laughs and giggles it leads your mind into a DARK place, a place you never even knew existed. Most don't make it out.

You've been warned

All drugs are degenerate

loading a fat bowl with high-grade sativa at this very moment

Attached: 1458448371400.jpg (1200x798, 398K)

Weed is good is you only take a little

Like anything which allows you to produce chemicals in your mind many degenerates are attracted to it in order to either fill a void left by poor self-esteem or a discontent view of themselves due to having an unaddressed unhealthy personality trait.
In moderation weed is a prime pain-killer, and having very small amounts throughout the day can help boost your overall mood and creativity without any downside.
Problem is, too many people are overconsumers and have an addictive personality, and too many of those people are also idiots and degenerates which will further bring their moron peers into the works.

No inanimate object or substance can be degenerate, what is degenerate is how you use it and why. Smoking weed every day and being perpetually stoned is a sign you're a degenerate or engage in degenerate habits regularly. Smoking weed sparingly and responsibility shows you have moderation control, just as sparingly having a drink on a holiday or masturbating only every now and then rather than every single night.

Attached: 4ae.gif (500x280, 922K)

Same desu. Grew it myself

I don’t smoke weed but I do grow it in doors and sell it. I started out by asking high school kids if they wanted to try some weed and worked my way up to campuses. Now I have a steady stream of college kids, gamers, cam girls and even straight laced white collar dudes.

>implying you don't sniff petrol
Good one, Duncan

Nice bait.
>“When I put the weed into those little kids hands, all I thought of was you.”

how jewish of you

smoke as much weed as you want, as long as you’re happy

just don’t smoke crack

i'm growing one plant outside at the moment. i just want to see how it does without all the expense and effort of indoor growing.

when i get bored mid-winter, i'll probably shell out for a indoor system. for now, i'm taking advantage of an expensive but fairly decent legal market. since i live a long way out of town, the mail-order feature saves me hours of driving and all the gas it would have taken to drive to the gray market shop i used to frequent. total cost is probably the same for me.

only good thing trudope has done.

>Weed induced psychosis?

This never used to happen when I was smoking back in the day.

Mexican brick weed. I miss it.

This. Have tried every drug worth trying, all overrated and wasted more of my life than anything. Some are so good at bullshitting you that you actually become convinced that you need them to be effective because they allowed you to exit your comfort zone and you may have had a few good days because of this, but it always ends up the same way with it controlling every aspect of your life. Weed is no exception. I know so many people that can't even go a day without the shit, and as a severely depressed person who the fuck wouldn't want to be stoned all day everyday.... it's just not sustainable and a complete waste of money. My memory is fucked and it's only started to recover after years of daily toking. I legitimately feel fucking retarded because of this shit. There's good uses of it don't get me wrong, people with PTSD that have tried other medications can get some relief from nightmares thanks to the plant, people who suffer from certain seizures, etc. Growing it is far better than consuming it, it's great fun and unlike tomatoes it can last for years once dried and cured, and can be good for bartering. For that reason I am for legalization.

anxiety and psychosis.
can't smoke though I miss the intervals of relaxation it caused.

yes it is degenerate, but i still smoke.

it is more degenerate then drinking, which I also do.

life is too short to not be degenerate. WW3 is unironically gonna start soon enjoy life while you can.

Attached: 1491528106283.jpg (953x831, 333K)

I used to grow some outdoor
found it was too hard to keep the plants healthy and stuff, they got really big but the weed wasn't all that good even though the strain was.

if I were to do it again it'd be indoor, way easier to control lighting and soil and bugs etc

I hope you abstain from Caffeine

Personally I dont use alcohol, street drugs, pharmaceutical drugs or tobacco/nicotine. THC however is the one thing I allow myself and I only smoke in the evenings after work.

alcohol makes you stupid, which is much more degenerate than weed

are we the same person?

Attached: 1356938116728.png (241x228, 83K)

>I miss it

bullshit

>drugs
its a plant

a true, patrician lifestyle choice. alcohol should be the drug that is illegal

>degenerate?
As long as you don’t become a full on pothead vegetable lounging around your house accomplishing nothing all day, it’s perfectly fine
>Healthier than drinking?
By far
>Lowered ambition?
While high, yeah. You don’t want to do anything. Which is why it’s important not to overdo it
>Weed induced psychosis?
Not real
>Thoughts?
Smoke responsibly. Vaporize it. Limit yourself to one smoke per day, ideally later in the day, like before bed. I used to smoke weed exclusively to help me sleep.

shit that is what i meant to say

I was a habitual user and it changed my personality and I became annoyed with people. I ended up losing most of my friends, or more accurately, I could no longer tolerate being around them. I also lost ambition,

There was nothing better. Used to smoke a joint of it and get a great high. Not too strong, long lasting.

The flower is fine in moderation

Op here. Smoked a fat joint (1.5+ Grams) and I’m feeling incredibly redpilled. Currently dropping red pills on the normie friend I’ve smoke this joint with and I’m feeling incredibly optimistic about our future

I've experienced cannabis induced psychosis and can assure you it's very real. Happened after years of abuse daily. Stay safe bro.

It wouldn't be bad if people did it like twice a month but there's always losers who get addicted and ruin it for everybody. Now I have to deal with assholes smoking weed on playground equipment in front of my toddler. I can't call the cops because it's only a code violation now, equivalent to smoking tobacco. I'm 100% in favor of banning it again.

Weeds fine just dont live your life to smoke it.

You have the freedom to smoke whatever you want.

Attached: 1532797762240.png (487x602, 309K)

But once you are out life is ok

I had psychosis after doing edibles and drinking a lot of caffeine. I could spend a lot of time trying to describe it, but tl;dr I “became and discovered” God and thought Life was on infinite repeat.

Life changing in a good way, but I was fucked with deja vu for months afterward.

Vaporize it or press it to make concentrates. I feel so much healthier, I don't smell like roaches and higher.

How about moderating and taking in both, whilst not being a total retard.

Agreed. Weed is a plant not a lifestyle. Sip of tea. Back to old but good Dean Koontz 25 cent paperback from garage sale.

I smoked for 15 years, I regret it. Waste of time, money and brain cells. It's for niggers, dont be a nigger

get stoned or invest the money instead. let me think on it.

Nowadays it is not natural.