Aryan

>aryan
why do white europeans call themselves theethnonym used by the ancient people of central/south asia? it's like brits calling themselves slavs

Attached: 1559484607896.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048219/
indo-european.eu/2018/05/the-new-scicomms-warhorse-is-chg-ancestry-pie-and-the-iranian-homeland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitanni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
unz.com/gnxp/white-people-are-a-homoplasy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because WN is 99% LARPing

Was the entire history of Western Civilization just a larp? If there is nothing that sets us apart, then how did we manage to conquer the entire world and go to the moon?

Attached: 1537375390030.jpg (2048x1545, 729K)

The Self is a LARP

in general, "my ancestors" is a complete LARP. nobody on this board has anything to do with any empires, kings, scholars, scientists they salivate about.

If that's what helps you sleep at night Pajeet

Attached: image.jpg (819x1024, 98K)

Slavs are whiter than your entire Israeli colony of America, what's your point?

my point is europeans who call themselves aryans are wewuzing at the same level as west africans who call themselves rameses

Do you care about your family? Are you proud of your parents? Your children?
Your race/ethnicity is just your ultra-extended family. To take pride in your race is no more of a larp than being proud of your family.

Attached: 1537376284386.jpg (3200x2179, 670K)

Because the people from the black sea created the European religions, languages, culture and radically altered their genetics. Traits for light skin, blond hair, blue eyes, green eyes and red hair all come from Indo european migrations.

Attached: IndoEuropean migrations2.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

but PIE were not called aryans, dumbfuck

where do you think the term Indo-European came from?

Attached: 1504067138044.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

from linguists who realized that indian and european languages shared a common ancestry?

Pretty

So your concern is specifically with the word Aryan? Which is just the name of the group of PIE that went into India/Iran? They were PIE and the culture/language/religion is intimately tied to Europeans.

Attached: Pagan Deitys.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

>He thinks NASA landed 3 Freemasons on the moon in 1969
You mutts are helpless

Her name is Joyeeta.

>So your concern is specifically with the word Aryan?
yes, did i say anything more in the op? are you retarded or merely honoring our PIE ancestors with your illiteracy?

Yes. What do you think that map of languages represents other than the spread of people?
The name "Aryan" may be wrong but it's referring to this group of people that existed thousands of years ago and spread out over the continent.

Attached: mapmap_of_indo_european_migration.jpg (1100x878, 461K)

We never went to the moon

The aryan phenotype streched from central india to the uk

Attached: 41F90F2C-07C9-4B9C-B92A-7699A56FFBD8.jpg (815x999, 487K)

Oh, it seemed like a retarded reason for a post, just making sure you actually are a fucking moron with a boring pointless not picking post. Carry on.

She is white though

no one's contending that, you darky chariotless agrucultualist
i'm saying it's cringe to be european and call yourself aryan

a haplogroup is not a phenotype, holy fuck are all of you actual fucking retards?

*mer

Asha logos has a particularly interesting video on the Scythians, who are basically the first Indo-Europeans.

youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4

Linguistic evidence finds that most ancient European languages had a cognate to Aryan which mean "noble", the meme that a bunch of street shitters who are 1% Aryan by racial ancestry is the biggest wewuz shit of all fucking time

>mad because I speak the truth
quit acting like a child

Attached: SLRD-map.jpg (1061x643, 692K)

lel

Steppe_EMBA denotes the Aryan component.

Attached: RSidWX8.png (992x1328, 196K)

*MLBA dammit.

Are the names on the left different subgroups in India?

scythians were iranic speaking peoples, not PIE
though we don't know a lot about their language, nor even if they were a distinct unified ethnos

those street shitters and their persian cousins preserved the words and culture of PIEs better than any european, give them some credit even if they did get darkened

>posting a map that shows indo-iranian as a separate group to the nw european migrations
i just sacrificed a horse to dyeus and he confirmed you're are lactose intolerant and worship old european roasties, then he raped marija gimbutas

So where's the Gita, and other Sanskrit scriptures found amongst Nordic Kangs? Did they all forget Sanskrit because they got chased by the Roman Empire into forests?

>posting a map that shows indo-iranian as a separate group to the nw european migrations
Yes. Because that's exactly how it happened.
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

>scythians were iranic speaking peoples, not PIE
I don't give a fuck about their language.

Fuck off moontard

so you agree that europeans are not aryans, who were the group who went through the central asian mountain corridor to rape iranian neolithic farmers and indus valley nogs?

that they were iranic speaking means that they were the descendants of the group that initially went east
please educate yourself or you can suck on my rich oral tradition

>that they were iranic speaking means that they were the descendants of the group that initially went east
Wrong. They existed in eastern Europe too as the Greeks talked about them a lot.

>please educate yourself
Only faggot liberals ever say this.

They chose the wrong word but they are still referring to PIE peoples. I don't understand what your mental block is in understanding this.

all white ppl are aryabs, just not russians they are subhumans with serbians

Steppe_MLBA here is a bit controversial used by Reich. It also includes Iranian neolithic ancestry, which is high in South Asians. Essentially, there's a schism in genetics whether to include Iranian CHG as PIE or not. Ancient samples from India and Iran always show mixed ancestry, we've never found a "pure" Aryan individual so we're forced to conclude they mixed long ago during PIE stage.

>Wrong. They existed in eastern Europe too as the Greeks talked about them a lot.
how does that disprove the linguistic fact that their language is iranic which means it came from the urhemiat of indo-iranian IE group, east of the IE urheimat? the fact that we have evidence from the mitanni ruling class in anatolia shows that there was clear migration of indo-iranian groups from east to the west
also greeks only attest scythians post-1000 BCE which doesn't even make them the oldest attested IE group

please educate yourself by sitting down with a PIE priest who will help you memorize how to milk the horse cock

there is no evidence PIE called themselves Aryan
the only evidence we have of "Arya-" as an ethnonym or geographical entity is found in the Vedas and the Avestas

I agree. It's the wrong word to use.
I have said this 3 times in the thread already.
I'm going to ask you again, did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Again, I don't give a fuck about their language. That's just your pseudo-academic, pretentious LARPing acting up. You sound like you just got out of History 101 and think you know everything. Stop being a faggot for once in your life.

>also greeks only attest scythians post-1000 BCE which doesn't even make them the oldest attested IE group
They always lived in the same damn place until they started moving into Europe and the original homeland got swamped by mongoloids.

ye, but Iranian Neolithic ancestry is also found in Lithuanians, Russians, and Ukrainians. Linguistically, outside the subcontinent, they cluster closest to Indo-Iranian.

shut up pajeet. white pppl comes to india from europe, go too poo

Because we are the true Aryans, our ancestor traveled here. Only the subhumans stayed behind

True. Original aryans are persian and North Indians. The swastika originated in these lands.

no i grew up on a diet of milk and meat like my IE ancestors of old, who were not called Aryans

>I don't give a fuck about their language.
you do realize that the only reason we know IE peoples existed is because of language, right? so what evidence do you have that scythians were the original PIE? keep in mind they lived in an area from balkans to china and beyond their grave goods and their language not much else is known about them

>until they started moving into Europe
you're hopeless confused, kiddo
if they started moving into europe why don't european languages have iranian cognates
>inb4 lalalala i'm an nigger who don't understand linguistics
linguistics is how we know how europe was peopled by IE

>Dna and historical proof is wewuzing

Ok chief

>dna encodes what people called themselves
just checked your dna and it says you call yourself a fag

False. Nordics are just albino indo Europeans. Blue eyes, pale skin and blonde hair are just genetic mutations. A genetic mistake. The original aryans have olive complexion, brown hair and brown eyes similar to the Teutonic Germans and modern full blooded Persians. Bow down, subhuman.

oops, Steppe is light blue. ignore the previous post.
Iranian Neolithic (Light Green)
Steppe (Light Blue)
Western European Hunter Gatherer (Dark blue)
South Asian Hunter Gatherer (Dark green)

There's consensus that Steppe is definitely PIE, but schism on whether Iranian Neolithic should be considered PIE or not.

Attached: admixtures.png (488x536, 156K)

>muh leeengueestics
You're a faggot. Learn to read historical accounts instead of regurgitating retarded shit you learned from your jewish professor. Also the scyths basically only existed north of the caucus. The onrs near china went by a completely different name. You're full of shit and are using big words to sound smart. Please drink bleach.

Why do niggers type in English

how can iranian neolithic be considered PIE
it's more likely it came from the fertile crescent with agriculture

still waiting on that non-linguistic evidence that scythians were the original IE

Well looks like we are related afterall Pajeet.

Rednecks still believe in the (((theosophy))) kike LARP. Pathetic.

How can I see this in video form so I can pause it slow it down?

This is true, the Yamnaya are the original Indo-Europeans and forefathers of all Indo-European cultures (as per Kurugan Hypothesis which is the most agreed upon).

And, we have Haak et al*., with the genetic evidence. The Yamnaya were a mixture of EEHG** and Caucasus hunter gathers. They were overwhemingly dark haired, and dark eyed, with a skin tone darker than the average European, closer to modern day Caucasus people.

ye, it's not me, Wang et. al*** claims that.

* - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048219/
** - EEHG = Eastern European Hunter Gatherer, they cluster around with modern day Siberian populations.
*** - indo-european.eu/2018/05/the-new-scicomms-warhorse-is-chg-ancestry-pie-and-the-iranian-homeland/

Attached: FB_IMG_1555082276939.jpg (1345x960, 171K)

That's clearly a brahmin northern indian.

>still waiting on that non-linguistic evidence that scythians were the original IE
I'm sure the scyths overran the same exact area that the IEs began in by circling through the middle east and cutting through various civilizations because reasons. All this plus they just so happend to look indo european and shared the same horseback culture.

Autism. What will you ever do with this knowledge?

If we are related to Indians how come we became lighter while they became darker?

South Asian Hunter Gatherer admixture.
See Western European hunter gatherers were light skinned obviously, Indian hunter gatherers were dark.

europeans don't have the dark green component.

They race mixed with abbos

like i said we already have evidence from the mitanni of this exact thing happening
not to mention scythian archaeological culture is distinct from yamna culture which is the most likely candidate for PIE
you basically have nothing apart from "no that can't have happened"
i will now insult you in the IE tradition: "your chariot has the wheels but not the horses"

>I fell for the the Soviet propaganda

>"your chariot has the wheels but not the horses"
kek, this is a saying in Hindi too.

so i'm assuming this is meant to portray the aryan invasion of the indus valley?
are the aryans supposed to be blonde or like the vedas describe indra, their hair has been stained golden by soma?

i'm a history student. generally, history overlaps with anthropology. besides, indian history after Maurya Empire is well studied and known, and documented. On the other hand, Aryan migration is still somewhat of a mystery, because we don't have literary accounts of the migration and our only source is mythological texts (Rig Veda) originating from that era which have undergone so many revisions after that we have to interpret those texts.

it's a "frontier" for historians, like quantum computing is for computer scientists

Technically, Indra has golden arms, golden skin, golden hair and a golden hue surrounding him.

Do you think Natural selection played a role in that we hunted in low light conditions in the north while your people did so in the south?
Apparently you also had agriculture way way before us and it allowed you to settle and develop civilization while we were still chasing reindeer in the arctic circle.

Attached: 7fc88571c22562db14500fbda39cd64e.jpg (563x751, 67K)

you are poo shitter not historian

>like i said we already have evidence from the mitanni of this exact thing happening
Source?
> yamna culture which is the most likely candidate for PIE
Source?
>the rest of it
Cringe

r-remove bob.

right
but did the blonde gene survive coming down the inner asian mountain corridor?
kalash seem to have high rates of blondism
i forget if any study showed if they had greater steppe ancestry than neighboring populations

Actual linguistic evidence is that Baltic languages are the most similar to reconstructed indo-european, you worthless memer

Why do street shitting fucktards living in the West continue to be uppity? Why do you keep aggravating white people until DOTR becomes real? Is it because you're a retarded subhuman?

Linguistic evidence shows that Indo-Europeans worshipped a skyfather like Zeus/Dievas/Odin and the word deus comes from this. The pantheons of indo-europeans are relatively consistent as are the myths of great gods/heroes fighting dragons. The Indian pantheon is more divergent than European pantheons, Indians are only notable in the sense that their pantheon wasn't subsumed into Abrahamic religion like other pantheons.

>ancient russia was brown!

The indo-europeans come from the modern russian area, Finnish literally has the word aryan in their language except it means slave/enemy indicating ancient warfare. Your race is quite clearly the mestizo of south asia and being butthurt about it is retarded when the caste system is literally based on whiteness.

The average IQ of Indians is literally below 90, fuck off aborigine leftover mestizo.

Because ancient people came from Europe.

Attached: Early_Vedic_Culture_(1700-1100_BCE) origin of Buddhism.png (1200x863, 1.86M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitanni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture

where i live i see a lot of older indian women walking around i ask them for a ride then fuck them some of these bitches are nasty too these stinky indian bitches want white guys i fucked one who was probably like 50

Based Indian Geneticist vanishes when the thread gets interesting.

Attached: 1d3.jpg (600x560, 68K)

The word "orija" in finnish is literally cognate to aryan and means slave. You are full of shit and a retard

Nope I'm here, someone asked a question related to Kalash and I'm trying to a find a article where I read about their origins.

Okay, thanks for answering our questions user.

>mitanni
The word scyth doesn't even show up. What information leads you to believe it was they who went through mitanni land?
>yanma
Could easily be the same people.

>Actual linguistic evidence is that Baltic languages are the most similar to reconstructed indo-european, you worthless memer
that's why i also said culture, dumbfuck
vedas/avestan have been instrumental in reconstructing the PIE religion and language
and i'm not a street shitter

>The Indian pantheon is more divergent than European pantheons,
only in later times, vedic religion is still close to european mythologies
indra kills serpents like thor and zeus

>The word scyth doesn't even show up. What information leads you to believe it was they who went through mitanni land?
i didn't say they were the same people, just that there is evidence of later westward migrations form the eastern IE branch of indo-iranian

>Could easily be the same people.
not quite easily since they are separated by thousands of years and have no archaeological continuity

Okay, well apparently, the Kalasha claim to be of Greek stock.
>In 2014, geneticists looked into the claims and they found that the Kalash people do have portions of their DNA coming from ancient European populations. And when Kalash elders discuss their ancestors’ epics at festivals, they often mention a man they believe was one of Alexander’s generals, Shalakash, who they say settled in the region. Some scholars have suggested the name may refer to Seleucus Nicator , one of Alexander’s generals who did rule over the region after the Greek armies had departed.

But it turns out, that they aren't actually Greek, but a drifted population from ancient Eurasians.
unz.com/gnxp/white-people-are-a-homoplasy/
^This is a perfect summary of the Kalash.

It could be that the Kalash were a lost tribe in the region of Afghanistan who got invaded both by Greeks and Indians, and therefore their culture shares both Greek and Indian influence. The Indo-Greek kingdom in Bactria is also close to where the modern Kalash populations are.

Fucking whore has the kool-aid man's jizz all over her face.

She's probably playing Holi.

The original indo aryan were a distinct group of people who originated somewhere in the caucasus. From there, they migrated to the europe, parts of the middle east, and india. Over time, the aryans interbred with the local populations of these regions; with the denisovans in india, with the arabs in the middle east, and with the local gauls/tribes of Europe. These admixtures created the current populations of these regions today. So yes, there is some level of shared genetics among these peoples. Does it even matter? Why is there so much debate over it anyways?

>why do white europeans call themselves aryan
almost nobody actually does

Two things, one Nordicists start LARPing as Chandragupta Maurya or Darius I.

The second thing is, Hindu Nationalists don't want to admit this link because that would imply that Hinduism has foreign (specifically, close to European) influence. The last thing you want to tell a HN is that their religion has shared roots with Christian Europe.

which is why you have
Nordicist autism like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race
And Hindu Nationalist autism like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans

Because that's what we used to call the Proto-Indo-Europeans, the people who spread their language and its descendants from central asia/southern Russia to Ireland in the extreme west, to the tarim basin in China, and wait for it... India and Iran.
Literally every language in Europe except for Basque, Hungarian, Estonian, Finnish, and the Sami languages all descend from P.I.E. as well as Persian and the non dravidic languages of India. These ancient proto indo Europeans also spread their genes and religion as well and that's why R1b and R1a are the most common y haplogroups from in Europe and India, as well as why these cultures ancient pantheons shared so many similarities (because they too descend from the same source.
We used to refer to these people as the Aryans but then the Nazis incorporated them into their "propaganda" so now we use the overly cumbersome "Proto-Indo-Europeans" instead, without the exception of when we talk about the Aryan Invasion of India.

It's honestly pretty retarded and makes talking about linguistics extremely annoying.

Attached: 1554986619405.jpg (750x746, 114K)

You are your ancestors, you are an extension of their will and genes. You’re not an autonomous individual that’s separated from your past and culture—it is literally part of your body and mind.

>asks question

>gets explained multiple times very well by many different people

>gets angry

user be on that retard juice. Pic related.

Attached: Pinhead_Larry.png (764x601, 740K)