Whoa

Whoa...

Is Cyberpunk 2077 /ourgame/ ?

Attached: 0q3cvdo3s3431.jpg (1440x3040, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8lnrAqH0mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same tweet from this one whiny pussy

>Kill niggers.
Wow racist.
>No niggers in the game.
Wow racist.
Wtf do these people want?

>You play as Keanu Reeves massacring minorities in slow motion
His dad was asian.

Looks like I'm buying Cyberpunk 2077 now

Attached: loqk4slwgt231.png (1300x925, 285K)

I dunno lads.

Attached: Based?.jpg (884x526, 99K)

>I dunno lads.
if anything this just reinforces OP's theory

Remember when liberals cried and screamed about how you killed black people in RE5, a game that literally takes place in Africa? These "people" are fucked mate.

>Future is super degenerate
>Filled with crime and degeneracy
>Filled with garbage
>People are no longer human
>Women now have huge metal dildodicks

Idk, seems pretty accurate to me.

Attached: t1ZLTC.jpg (1680x1050, 470K)

>women
How progressive of you.

Have you even seen Idiocracy? This just helps confirms Opie's theory

I killed a whole lot of them in san andreas too

Attached: CJ,_you_a_straight_busta!.jpg (176x286, 5K)

youtu.be/d8lnrAqH0mk

Skip to 16:10 for relevant part. Basically it's a black guy (creator of cyberpunk) talking about how much he likes the voodoo lol. The liberals are just outraged for no reason as usual.

Finally people actually getting it. I hope you can do like that degenerate killer watch dog vid.

Kek. I remember that. Killing niggers in that game was great.

Validation and attention. I mean, after being told repeatedly that anything not sucking cocks or pointing out that dark people exist (because they disappear if they dont? idk) and destroying all media geared toward them since "everything is political" now, like what else do they have? Imagine the conversations these people have in person. Outside of the relentless propaganda it's no wonder all they want to do is bitch and fuck while making everyone else as miserable as they are.

If I can slaughter feminists, I will preorder

it's got my pre order at this point

They literally had to go in and put white ganados in the game for you to kill just to shut them up.

>one of the gangs is called the "Animals" and they are obsessed with "Juice"
>you have to fight these guys
>also fight Haitian voodoo niggers too
>/ourgame/
I wouldn't go that far, but it certainly looks entertaining and the best offering since GTA5 for people who enjoy those kinds of games.

just shut off DS:R right before starting that DLC. very nice.

Sounds more like they are taking the trigger everyone approach which I don't mind.

Keanu Reeves literally brought his own gun to the set of John Wick because he thought the one the prop guys gave him looked gay.

He's also friends with Gary Oldman, who got busted for calling the kikes out on their mafia control of Hollywood. There is literally zero chance he isn't /ourhappa/