Another children's cartoon features a gay couple in its last season

>another children's cartoon features a gay couple in its last season
Why do they keep doing this?

washingtonpost.com/national/same-sex-couple-featured-on-my-little-pony-for-first-time/2019/06/13/7967f432-8e1a-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html?utm_term=.914a63c10c04

Attached: 98498468468.png (1335x800, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're just trying to make the next generation less hateful

They're not even shown kissing or doing anything romantic, or even referred to as a couple, they're just called "aunts". A child would completely miss that they are supposed to be gay. This is literally solely to win political points with adults.

Lee Goldson was right about My Little Pony, its degeneracy. I wish he become a great leader for Canada one day.

it's a mature cartoon for adults

If they are not presented as gay characters then they are not gay characters. You're reading into it.

i too remember 2012 and when mlp was popular
never watch it but i really liked derpy and doctor whooves

good. if you dont like it, why do you even care about ponies. are you doing illegal things? idiot. keep your mouth shut.

Attached: 1503475212497.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Implying kids watch mlp

Lesbians are perfectly fine. Only fags are bad

Attached: Alina x Mami.jpg (999x1381, 157K)

Because it's been federally legalized

Noooo no My little pony

>Implying this cartoon is meant for children

You and I know who really watches this shit

This is pretty much how the show already was. Shits been gay from the start. Anyone who is influenced by my little pony was already a homo.

Fight me.

Attached: 1443192961228_u18chan.gif (257x194, 995K)

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk

Why is it always a lesbian couple? They're not exactly pushing boundaries here, no one has ever cared about lesbians. It's the gays that gross everyone out

Is nothing sacred?

>Pilled = cringe teenager
>Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board.
> The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.
Looks like you're projecting to me. Especially on the barely literate part.

same sex couples have been featured in clopping material long before this.

stop spamming this.

I'm sick of hearing this. Can't you see lesbians are a backdoor to normalizing homosexuality?

Attached: degeneracy.png (1417x758, 1.68M)

what about rainbow dash

she's not a bucking lesbian!!!!

You want to have an honest debate? Ok. I know my stuff, let's have a debate on the differences between races. My thesis is this; the races are fundamentally different because of genetic, behavioral, and evolutionary differences. Now you give your antithesis.

Most girls are fucking lesbians these days anyway. Or bisexual id say.

Heres an easy fix, shut your jew box off and go ride a bike.

> Completely normal expressions of human sexuality.
This is a problem why?

>clarifies his affection of two named cartoon characters with a declaration he doesn't watch
kys ped

Nope

Attached: 1553976894135.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

yep welp, ah. fuck you letherman

Attached: 1529514702790.jpg (720x774, 200K)

>children's sexual identity is influenced by their parents and their environment

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625

Attached: 8747894684.png (1000x523, 162K)

that thing looks like it has horse aids

*pony AIDS

It's funny how these Barneyfags always thought they were so high and mighty that their show didn't have to pander to the LGBT community. Now the tables have turned.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

kill them

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

burn them alive

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

>They care for Scoots
>Scoots has bitched for 8 seasons the hell she's been raised in
It all makes sense now
Also how did I know Lee was a leaf

Do you think homosexuality is degeneracy?

Honestly, I really just don't give a shit as long as they don't shove dicks in my face. That's about it

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.19.14 AM.png (888x204, 44K)

Das rite whiteoids. You gonna turn gay now!

Lee Goldson i can't believe you are still around doing this shit

They still haven't changed after all these years, I don't see why I should.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.54.23 PM.png (841x93, 23K)

kill them all

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

So you think bronies are degeneracy, but this isn't?

Attached: 1453246224097.jpg (600x398, 77K)

Or this? Is this degenerate?

Attached: boy2.jpg (807x674, 152K)

Or how about this? Is this degenerate?

Attached: 635711281948630902-gays007.jpg (680x510, 81K)

I guess I just don't have as much of a strong opinion of it if I don't encounter it in my everyday life, which really, that can describe us on a lot of different issues.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.13.44 AM.png (418x170, 42K)

I'm only attempting to play "Devils Advocate" here, but I suppose the only way to debate those points would be to make presumptions against otherwise established science. It really can't be done logically...

The fact that we classify humans by "race" at all is proof of observable genetic distance.

what about this?

Attached: o.jpg (790x593, 68K)

Go fuck yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 9.29.23 PM.png (781x140, 34K)

He just wants to fit in. That's what kids do. They don't really have an identity, they just do what's "cool". And hopefully in time they stop being NPCs. Sometimes they don't.

hang them all

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 9.28.13 PM.png (766x333, 103K)

but I like you:

Just don't bring that up again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.17.30 AM.png (530x306, 47K)

What the fuck? I thought you were just on /co/

But it was always gay...

Or am i missing something...

they look like cool wine aunts

That's not political correctness, thats fanservice for that show. It really popular with the creepy child molesters and aggresive tranny crowd

>he's so mentally ill he thinks watching a cartoon is more degenerate than a identifying as a duck-billed platypus

Attached: 1560200719613.jpg (1024x598, 158K)

Pointless controversy designed to divide and conquer. (((They))) know people get more upset if kids are somehow drawn in

ITS HAPPENING NEINCHAN IS BACK GUYS
R E E E E

>It's funny how these Barneyfags
how many Lee Goldsons exactly are you talking about?

>inb4 /mlpol/-fueled domestic terrorism BTFO optics cucks until the end of time

Many abnormalities can be passed off as long as those who have them don't follow up on them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 11.49.22 PM.png (1129x120, 38K)

This show is still on?
Also fuck niggers and Jews or whatever

>This show is still on?
It won't be for much longer. Only 15 episodes remain until it finally fucking ends.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.57.52 PM.png (780x202, 170K)

>it took the faggotest cartoon on tv 10 years to go full pozz

I'm actually surprised

Aunts can mean sisters too...

I have multiple Aunts because my father has 3 sisters; everyone is still close. We still have cookouts, gatherings, other family events, etc...

So having two Aunts doesn't equal them being a gay couple. They could also be relatives.

The Sailor Moon anime had a lesbian couple on it, but the dubbed version that aired in the states changed their relationship from romantic to that of cousins.

burn them alive

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-02 at 9.41.22 AM.png (1307x106, 49K)

Man I just KNEW they were gonna make Clementine gay in the last season. I wasn’t even mad, I was already numb to it by then, I fully expected it

>flag
>abhorrent post
checks out

Yes, Lee, your little mind is right: it's a common thing for people to actively hate Barney and Friends a decade after it ended.

bleed them

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.37.12 PM.png (805x149, 43K)

>clementine is gay
>naughty dog copied the walking dead with the last of us and then the walking dead copied their lesbianism

is this complete satire, or was this once a graph that just got memeified?

>he doesn't think Last Week Tonight With John Oliver is a gender

I wonder what /mlpol/ thinks of this. kek

Attached: 1547469583594.gif (244x248, 114K)

>The Sailor Moon anime had a lesbian couple on it, but the dubbed version that aired in the states changed their relationship from romantic to that of cousins.

Yes except they left the lines of them kissing and falling in love in.
So they ended up incest lesbians.

burn them alive

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.25.12 PM.png (539x715, 82K)

I'd like to see them die

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 2.40.09 AM.png (402x163, 35K)

I bring this up all the time but why is it that "they" never get upset when the representation in the show is a stereotype. A flagship of theirs is The Loud House where the black friend has two dads and one of the sisters munches carpet. BUT both are horrid stereotypes of gays and one even makes fun of the fact homosexual parents are bad for the child and no one bats an eye.

The black kids dads: Tandem bike, antique, are afraid of everything, hyper protective, and all sorts of other shit and get this kid openly talks about all his mental problems and going to therapy! The sister who is gay is the stereotype punk rock bull dyke carpet muncher. Even in OPs image you can tell that the gay being represented here is the short haired Elen Degenerate type.

Why does this not piss these people off? Do they just want them to exist and not actually watch the show?

Attached: loud-house-gay-couple.jpg (1000x562, 129K)

Same sex

I didn't even notice this pic, but again look at this list. All stereotypes.

another attack on white male territory
haha got you fuckers

Double standards lol

SWEET HOME ALABAMA
WHERE THE SKIES ARE SO BLUE

burn them

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 8.57.55 PM.png (978x157, 66K)

Hang them all

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.09.07 AM.png (1261x106, 32K)

Why is it that every time a cartoon does this shit, they always try to jam in as many background extras as physically possible, just for that one scene?

real talk before this thread dies anyone else catch the brony mindvirus years ago, eventually grow out of it, and look back and wonder how the fuck that even fucking happened? it's like the most clownworld thing ever

like i was in deep and made long-term friends from the whole thing, and now years later all of us just pretend that phase of our lives never happened

the whole thing is horrifying in hindsight

Don't let your children watch tv. Simple.

Suffocate them all

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 11.26.36 AM.png (356x355, 56K)

The CEO of Hasbro is a Jew named
(((Brian Goldner)))

My Little Pony is a toy line and media franchise mainly targeting girls, developed by American toy company Hasbro.

burn them to a crisp

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.53.02 PM.png (562x86, 19K)

A Jew runs Hasbro

Grind them into shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.07.31 AM.png (1220x127, 49K)

I have some experience with MLP... I'm a father. I'm self employed and I work from home, so I take care of the kids while my wife works her regular job... MLP isn't a bad show. It's bearable enough that I don't mind it being on... That's a high mark from my perspective.

I have 2 kids, both younger than 10. I've watched MLP. I've seen enough of it that I know many of their names and can summarize what it's about.

I don't really see what the big deal is about the show. It's way better than some of the other garbage that passes for children's entertainment these days...

I hated Barney, I was too old when it came out I guess... Watching Barney was like watching Lamb Chop to me...

The main objective behind the current trend towards promotion of homosexuality is the eradication of the convention of marriage. The elites who control the world (primarily bankers and government bureaucrats) want to end the tradition of marriage because families provide support networks for citizens, whereas isolated citizens (ie. 'cattle') are easier for the elites to control.

because the last season is the one people will watch and pay attention to and also they don't care about people not watching anymore cuz they added fag shit

Attached: 1.png (640x480, 237K)

bleed them out

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 12.56.42 AM.png (816x201, 46K)