This is what a right wing male looks like

>fit
>confident
>combat-ready
>persuasive and well-spoken
>well dressed
>standing beside a beautiful fertile wife
This is what the left fears most.

Attached: based_marriage.jpg (705x664, 119K)

i'm right wing and look nothing like that. Wat do?

his wife is very pretty.

Eat dog biskits for the crude and naturally unrefined proteins and throw heavy stuff around in your basement (but don't wake up mom).

>This is what a right wing male looks like
Who is that guy standing next to him?

re-adjust your lifestyle, stop drinking, doing drugs and eating out, start cooking healthy meals for yourself (will also save a lot of money) and start hitting the gym

>tfw manlet
can someone point me to the nearest suicide booth

... because that literally doesn't apply to 99.9999% of all chuds? lol

this guy is a fucking dumbass and a walking cringe compilation, he's not scaring anybody

Workout, no excuse not to. You can whip yourself into shape never leaving your room using prison workouts and a semi decent protein rich diet. Nothing you can do to look like a nord though, don't even try Vikings give people low self esteem

That's a normal, healthy, white heterosexual married couple user. You know, the only kind who can create white babies.

Attached: make_white_babies.jpg (724x731, 120K)

> t. non-glorious

Is it me or does that baby look retarded af?

Not trying to be insulting, I think most babies look ugly cant tell a normal one

jealous beta leftist detected

He looks like somebody who doesnt put to much energy into politics, he’s content. It’s only niggers, pink niggers and the downtrodden constantly trying to alleviate their low value existence. You ever see an asian politically charged? That’s bevause they have a degree and a well paying career

No honestly most nordic genes look fucking odd to me when they're young, I know what you're saying though almost like FAS or something

>stop eating out
But I like eatin da booty.

>He looks like somebody who doesnt put to much energy into politics
He is literally employed full time in political activism

>fertile wife
jesus you are so cringe..... just say beautiful wife you larping cringe lord. it's like you purposely make yourself look and sound like a massive dork. what a weird self-defeating mental disorder.

>me see fertile pussy
>me breed with fertile pussy

derp derp derp... you literally sound retarded to literally everyone on the planet

Attached: 1544534557323.png (820x890, 17K)

Stop making faces like this, and stop drinking or eating sóy.

Attached: 1550314195010.png (1334x750, 934K)

emphasizing that she's fertile helps piss off tranny faggots like you that much more so I'm not going to stop

Work on looking like that.

His entire life revolves around politics and trying to help young men salvage their heritage.

Eh, he's alright. He's kind of a cringey narcissist and not particularly smart. Could be worse, I guess.

I think OP is a woman.

You can't even take constructive criticism without raging like an emotional bitch. Ahhh, did you get your feee feeees hurted? People who hurt your feelings are trannys? Hahaha, good god man... get some help dude.

Nobody uses the word "fertile" in reference to women. You're a total fucking dweeb.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (1252x1080, 465K)

>tranny faggot gets ass blasted when he sees a pic of a right wing male proving the exact opposite of the negative stereotypes he wishes were true
>tranny faggot gets even more ass blasted when called out on his faggotry, weirdly tries to smear Enoch Powell in the process but fails
keep going you're amusing me

Attached: pepe_verysmug.png (563x542, 260K)

hes fucked never stick your dick in a red head they are always damaged goods

Swim into the mouth of a great blue whale and rip it from inside out like a man while using nothing but your fingernails. Also eat raw whale blubber to increase testosterone

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: enoch bowel.jpg (504x1155, 140K)

>Combat ready
Looks bottom-bitch ready

Do you think by acting upset about the success of the right you'll somehow hinder it? How will that work? Does your bitching and complaining somehow undo my workout earlier or my target practice on the weekend? Explain.

>muh red-heads
found the jew

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist - Fiction Author.jpg (1440x900, 323K)

you're literally mentally ill... just rambling on now about whatever fantasy narrative you create at random

>iimplying this board's right wing posters are even white to begin with.

Attached: amerimutt.png (600x600, 212K)

redhead, huh? nice

you sound like a good lad, keep it up

Attached: 1553740202331.gif (141x141, 483K)

Thar's that swedish dude, right ?

All I said was he needs to drop the dork vocabulary.

>hello fertile woman

Yeah... no.

Why is he dating a hispanic girl with dyed hair?

are you saying true alpha white men love minorities?

>Combat ready
>Long faggot hair

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

you're not white, why do you care?

What is wrong with you? Fucking cringe.

Spoken like a true balding cuck. Real men grow their glorious hair out.

That dude is doing everything right, it would appear.

Lmao. Long hair on men is fucking gay dude.

Here,have a look at right wing jap

Attached: 1549886971217.jpg (339x499, 46K)

He's already served in the military.

keep cringing, we'll keep lifting, sparring and practicing at the range

> redhead
lucky bastard, redheads master race

yea hes pretty cool

It really is that simple.

will do user, we're going to make it
fuck the blackpills

Attached: 09023109310.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Seething baldie.

Attached: 1509811344283.jpg (500x540, 40K)

he's an alright guy
too bad he didn't take the ricepill though

Attached: 1558536333395.jpg (645x1022, 64K)

doing my best, been alcoholic for 10 fkn years, gained like 90 lbs from it. 6ft (was 240lb) now about 180ish and working out, but damn keep hitting the liquor, too many black pills

Fuck man, nobody is perfect, but he does pretty good. I don't follow him, but have seen his videos where he's training in boxing and running hill sprints.

He talks about it on his youtube. Not everyone is going to have genes like him, but still work on making yourself look desirable and healthy regardless.

He looks like a fucking redneck comedian.

Note goys: this is not peak performance

Glad he finally got himself a maiden and is now having white children. He's a good man. Wood lift with.

Attached: uawarebrah.jpg (471x447, 26K)

Lmao, I think he struck a cord with you. Why are you so disgusted by the phrase "fertile women". Is it because there are those other "women" who are really just men who turned themselves into eunuchs and are by default infertile. Top kek.

Just a honest question my leaf friend, have you ever in your life dated or slept with an Asian girl? Just curious

Eat basic meals of chicken and vegetables to learn your way around a kitchen.

Are you white?

>t. long haired girly faggot

Lol no.

heebs fear red-hair

Attached: Friedrich-Barbarossa_450243.jpg (656x1000, 394K)

i bet, that dude could cheat her with diffrent lady

She has hentai heart pupils.

Honestly most newborns look fucking ugly. When my son was born i was really surprised, i think its because in the media we rarely see an actual newborn baby. Just think for a second, theres no way you would have a baby and immediately just toss him into to hollywood. Most hollywood babies are either fake or older. My son came out very wrinkly

>Lol

Attached: 1512052182634.jpg (594x592, 34K)

Wouldn’t fuck him. Looks like a fag

sounds like you're already made a lot of progress in self improvement at least fitness wise
don't OD on blackpills, it's important to stay informed and be reminded of how evil the enemy is and how much damage they're doing but focusing on it too much becomes counter-productive and self-destructive
a moderate amount of escapism is healthy and beneficial, but escaping into alcohol is not the best way

by strengthening your spirit you will develop the ability to truly believe that we'll be victorious and this makes the blackpills bearable or even an opportunity for glory (you can't be a dragon slayer without some dragons)
you need to replace that alcohol escapism with something healthier

Epigenetic consequence of poor nourishment, specifically mineral starvation. You can see it in the adult human's jaw (on the right).

Also it's a baby.

>Getting married

Hilarious.

This is the hill you want to die on? Jesus man... sad shit. Good luck with your nerd vocabulary, fatso.

Attached: 1556044757820.jpg (635x542, 15K)

Ye. Overall I can't say I dislike him.

Turns out he totally wasn’t a Jew. He was pro white.

Attached: A0CE5C82-C069-4F00-A7B4-E5A4F57DEF7A.jpg (750x389, 121K)

I did it intentionally, trannies and faggots are naturally repulsed by fertility, it's a positive word and they hate it

>combat ready
>that hair
I don't think so

>Either roastie or tranny

Hi there

This is, what a narcissist faggot looks like. He would never risk his body project to the cruelty of war. This is, what a warrior looks like.

Attached: Vietcong1968.jpg (1909x2872, 681K)

Why are their girlfriends always objectively less attractive than they are? If I looked like that and was as big as him I can't imagine settling for less than a 10/10 Swedefu.

But also he was gay. And a womanizer. And celibate.

nice reference you desperate punk... the guy literally ate out the rotten cunt of his heeb witch wife every night. Time to face the sad reality of your jew empire.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

A real man doesn’t use roids. He’s a limp dick loser.

muh fertile woman.... larping nerd trying to be conan the warrior on the internet.

a literal pack of faggots

t. Fat balding ret paladin in wow cuck

>Implying they would risk their social existence for the golden gay.

The left fears men and women of strong mind and body with traditional values. Men are the protectors and breadwinner, women cultivate the household and help raise strong children. It’s the most fulfilling for both men and women to do it this way. My wife gave me four white children; I in return provide for her every want and need. Our family is a strong unit, and our children are being raised to be critical thinking, conservative (the traditional, non-political conservative) young adults. This is how you combat the progressive insanity of the left/progressive/Marxist bullshit. There is nothing greater than perpetuating your bloodline and securing a future for your people.

Textbook propoganda. Nice try jidf

I don't really follow him closely, is he faggy? Like, I know that the whole BAP crowd that he interacts with is generally just trying to dress up actual-homosexuality with a veneer of Renaissance aesthetic sensibility, but I haven't seen anything from him specifically that would indicate that he's a fag besides the fact that he's Swedish.

start lifting

He posed with fags and was on a homo pride love whatever parade. He is more interested in looking good than in killing niggercommies. Fag detected.

Attached: MGS5_TPP.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

All converted right wing men go through a period that I call the “cringe period” or the “early emergence” as in from a cocoon. They learn the great ideas of the right about self improvement, justice, inequality etc and start spouting them all over the Internet. However, they themselves are still fat dorks who masturbate and play vidya too much.

HOWEVER, if they actually understand the right wing principles, and actually live them for a while, they will one day wake up looking just like Marcus in the OP: fit, married, with a beautiful child , and most importantly, happy. Truly happy.

Sorry, we don’t support lesbianism here at Jow Forums

It's you. You're just a faggot and you can't recognize beauty in it's purest form; a beautiful White child.

Attached: Wayne-Knight-Laughing-Jurassic-Park.gif (229x176, 987K)

The Golden One is well spoken?
First time I hear that.

That still doesn’t make him a Jew, retard.

I think he published his doctor results showing he wasn’t on gear. It was in one of his videos a long time ago.

wtf he had a child with a non white? That is counter to his teachings. Heresy! My whole life is a lie.

bleach ya roots cunt