Can we all agree Israel is at least 1000x better than Iran?

I fucking hate kikes as much as the next guy but Islam is a fucking plague and wiping out the mudslimes should always be our first priority.

If we bombed the shit out of Iran tomorrow, it's fucking win-win for us however you look at it.

Attached: Israel.jpg (450x578, 60K)

I hate them both equally. I root for israel because they always seem to win in the end

Nuke them all starting with Israel and working outward

Attached: 3767113154806.png (900x900, 268K)

Iran is literally "A Handmaiden's Tale" IRL. They've purged themselves of degeneracy and should be celebrated. We only hate them because of ZOG.

Attached: Palestinian Child.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

No israel is a demonic state iran is only a problem because of jews. repent and accept jesus as your lord and savior come to the cross.

Couldn’t give less of a shit about either of them considering both are only going to do what benefits them and their ruling elite. Fuck both of them, but fuck Israel more since they actively fuck over western white while Iran just wants to roll around and fight over sand and encourage sand niggers to act like sand niggers

obviously not, israel is kike central

Attached: Death-to-Israel.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

iran is cool every youtube video about iran has the nicest people in the world and the jews just take advantage of them

the answer to your bait is fuck no and fucking never.

Have sex.

Attached: IDF crying 2.jpg (552x552, 36K)

Too many crimes point to Israel

Attached: what is this.jpg (1600x1384, 537K)

If they knock each other out, then I'm happy.

Attached: this.png (3035x1090, 2.06M)

no, its cos you're a kike

why would anyone care about iran getting knocked out? israel is the one who actively fucks with us and is killing us all with demographic replacement. Iran just does its own thing in the desert.

Attached: huh.jpg (1119x736, 241K)

ah

i always click on this image for some reason but i never feel anything other than a concern for my own well being that it might give me nightmares or something.

You can't wipe out all the muslims, kike. All you can do is make them hate us more so they might actually start terror attacking us. Iran doesn't do shit to us. Saudi Arabia and Qatar do, and they are our best buddies apparently.

They are the kikes best buddies which is why our government servs their interests.

I literally pray Iran gets nukes and glasses every inch of Israel. Iran would shit up its own neighborhood, but Israel shits up the world. The endless kvetching would be sweet music.

You’re supposed to post idf chicks with guns, not men, stupid kike.

shut up JIDF puppet

no
we could remove you and your cohort and the world wouldn't skip a beat

Persians are aryan. Khazarians are not and despise aryans. Choose your allies wisely.

You know what's weird about Iran. They have, I heard, like the highest prevalence dudes cutting their own dicks off in the whole world, and the official position of the "Islamic Republic" of Iran is that it's not gay if you cut your dick off.

Let me tell you... women wearing bikinis is fine for Islam but dudes cutting their dicks off is completely unislamic. Trust me, I know about these things. DO NOT CUT YOUR FUCKING OFF!!!!!!!

Attached: TIMESAND___QDRH.jpg (2816x2624, 1.17M)

Take your meds, incel.

No we cannot.

Attached: oven.png (1250x604, 279K)

Nah. Nice try rabbi

>Pick between subversive kikes who flood your land with degeneracy and 3rd world shitskins, or, goatfucking subhuman retards who keep to themselves
Gotta say, if I have to make the call, I'll take Iran over Israel, at least they don't shit up the USA with their kikery.

Attached: 1556074570540.jpg (320x320, 52K)

Thread not going the way you'd hoped it would, Yael? Quick, time to start a new pro-Israel thread with your memeflag again!

Attached: 7a4fgfgfgfgf.png (450x290, 212K)

One just wants to be left alone, the other wants to suck the life from the world and make us all into slaves. I love Iran, they have the balls to name the Jew and speak openly about the Holocaust. They’re unironically based.

I agree that we should nike israel 1000 times more than iran.

This

Sage

kill yourself jew

Attached: 1551547549007.png (616x596, 66K)

Dear Iran, please nuke israel.
Signed, user.

Ask them to write yahweh

retarded and homosexual