BLACK PIGEON SPEAKS IS BACK ON YOUTUBE!

BLACK PIGEON SPEAKS IS BACK ON YOUTUBE!

...for now.

youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/featured

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDQaerd0KZ0&t=2s
bitchute.com/channel/blackpigeonspeaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=8gRuQlpGx14
youtube.com/watch?v=uDQaerd0KZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=uDQaerd0KZ0&t=2s

>off-topic jewish eceleb spam
just report these threads

come on you fags, bump this

Fuck JewTube. subscribe to him on Bitchute. We're not stepping on eggshells for the kikes in Silicon Valley.
bitchute.com/channel/blackpigeonspeaks/

Also, he didn't even fucking do anything wrong. They deleted his channel because the faggots didn't like him.

done. do both. jewtube is important for sharing and normie exposure

bitchute more like shitchute

>bitchute more like shitchute

Attached: 1518728002258.jpg (297x365, 64K)

based
choke on foreskins and die, rabbi.

the newest adpocalypse has already done permanent damage though
why are you going to build up a following on YT when it can be taken away from you so with a policy change?
this is not all that different from channels getting one of their video uploads demonetized, but only temporarily
yeah the creator still ends up being able to make money off their video(s), but they lose the critical hours after it is uploaded

bitchute might be fucking compromised aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=8gRuQlpGx14
from 58 seconds

Truth.

Boring, accelerationism take one step back

every day a redpilled channel remains on youtube is a victory

a smart channel will use the exposure to funnel viewers to their own / other platforms

reinstatements on youtube are quite rare, and he has 500K subs

What a bunch of bullshit.
>We should continue using companies owned by Google who traces everything we do because it's possible for the other companies to trace some things we do if they choose to.
kys

that guy just wants youtube's direct monetization shekels. he says it's run by five eyes with no proof and neglects the fact that yt is a total glownigger honeypot too. he's a shekel grubber.

Attached: 1536728564470.jpg (380x478, 39K)

I haven't watched his videos in months, and I used to love them. Should I go back?

yes, exact same scenario here. the embedded vidya ads are a bit annoying but i obviously understand the need, you never know who's going to get shoah'd

Kike detected.

Attached: BA0243EB-013E-428B-BB0D-0FCE77C0E39C.png (356x480, 6K)

At least watch the video they banned him for. The irony is overwhelming.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDQaerd0KZ0

Why are you shilling for this kike bitch?

Attached: black zionist pigeon speaks.jpg (288x288, 16K)

Shut the fuck up kike

trannie detected

Attached: 1552020736622.png (1148x1308, 130K)

>Why are you shilling for this kike bitch?

don't let it die

Attached: 1547607179336.jpg (313x339, 37K)

WIN THIS FIGHT BROTHER

Attached: 1537675526259.gif (560x400, 113K)

I knew that this kike's channel would be put back up. I thought this is exactly what was going to happen. This guy is milquetoast.

no you didn't

just because he posts often doesn't mean he's milqueloast

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

>no you didn't
Yes, I did, Mother Fucker. I thought, "This fuckin' guy's channel is going to be back up again by tomorrow."

>stepping on eggshells for the kikes in Silicon Valley.
Just use the adblock and may be a 3rd party client for tube. This way they get shit and just spend traffic.

apologies, I was referring to your first sentence. "knew" and "thought" are two different things.

did you even watch the embed? the video he references had over 600K views in 2016, would have been millions by now if it hadn't been censored

Attached: 1550178047087.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

>...for now.

Damn right, currently reporting his channel.

have fun, no new uploads since being reinstated

truth and justice will prevail over your entropic ideology

Attached: 1541526181272.jpg (638x800, 74K)

Oh fuck, and here I tought this fat weeb civic nationalist has been dealt with.

Good job, kike. Give yourself a shekel.

I am sure you won't break the reporting process with your endless fuckery

So we should report it more? Done.

Just go to Bitchute if you want to see anything remotely non-leaning Leftist political content without having to worry if your subscribed content gets deleted without warning or notice. I honestly don't know why Right-wingers rejoice over the fact that YT has patronizingly decided by forced to allow a channel they despise to continue having the honor of posting their video on their site. Demonetized and restricted, of course, which defeats the few reasons why any political channel would post on YT.

All of this "victory" rhetoric sounds like rationalized cuck behavior. Google, Youtube, they all hate you, your beliefs, and the channels that align with your views. Why the hell are you people begging like slaves to have the privilege of simply viewing and expressing your God-given/Natural rights to a corporate identity that obviously doesn't respect it? This isn't a victory. It's a omen. And you people should heed the consequences and prepare for the eventual removal anything that doesn't align with Google's views of society.

Gotta love the milquetoast alt-lite jewtube content creator, after all he's on our side. PASS

>Civic nationalist
Good, but he's still a dumb faggot lmao

>testing to see public reactions
Or JewTube is that flimsy. Either way, they're faggots.

his twitter even sounds jewish when pronounced

you fucking faggot, fuck jewtube ad their fake bots

kikes fake EVERYTHING

>know your ALLY

Attached: Ally.png (481x402, 254K)

BPS is my fave sargonite Israeli sex tourist!!

"I'm completely unwilling to make any compromises, which is why anyone I put stock in will never walk down the corridors of power. Ever."

-you
-Jow Forums

Idiots. All of you.

fuck this turbokike, he never calls out Jews/Israel and never will
It's not hard to see why, he already fessed up to being a kike