Gulf of Tonkin 2.0

Who here's ready to get drafted and die in a pointless war? Trump seems like the kind of guy to sell out to the neocon warmongers given his already unfriendly stance toward Iran. They posed no real threat to us, but now we all have to die for Israel.

Attached: IMG_2295.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gimme_Free_GF/with_replies
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to die so that a Japanese ship carrying stuff from not here to a place also not here. I totally agree with the (((Main Stream Media))) that's what I want to do, and it just gotta be Iran that did this.

this is action in a proxy war. there won't be a us ground invasion force.

There won't be a draft, OP is just a scared pussy Iranian.

It's obviously going down Iranian shill, this is your last big chance to attack Israel before your infrastructure is destroyed.

>warmongering
US CENTCOM just released footage of IRGC boat removing unexploded limpet mine from attacked tanker.
Why does Iran think it can attack oil tankers with impunity?

fuck off semite

Attached: 1512140124330.jpg (1280x1707, 689K)

>Who here's ready to get drafted and die in a pointless war? Trump seems like the kind of guy to sell out to the neocon warmongers given his already unfriendly stance toward Iran. They posed no real threat to us, but now we all have to die for Israel.
Lefty loony tin foil hat conspiracy theories

Nothing will happen nothing ever happens keep wage slaving 50 hour weeks

It's insane how dumb people like you manage to live past 10 years old

reminder to sage all ANTIFA redditor demoralizaiton anti-Trump threads

Attached: 1560204771705.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

tfw when you're too old and fat to be drafted

trump is a fucking detraction, a red herring.
fuck you and the redditniggers that play both sides.

This

Attached: FED20189-5F0F-42A4-81F3-E7C9169EF154.jpg (181x278, 8K)

Israel did 911.

Attached: 1560407273750.jpg (600x456, 174K)

Fuck off. Trump is one of (((them))).

Halper + Steele = no FVEY.

Yeah like when you said Trump was going toinvade Syria for Israel and invade best korea for the neocons. Now they write cute letters to eachother

Op is right, I don't know whether Trump will take violent action. I would rather this country not get dragged into a pointless middle Eastern war in (((their))) name. This is probably not an Iranian attack. Iran's position is not great, I don't think that they would want to aggravate the international community by blasting strategically unimportant oil tankers.
Who would want Iran in a bad light?
Israel obviously.
And the Saudis too. These are both countries that hold great power over the US's political class, especially Congress and Trump. The US military is not fit for this kind of conflict, we've fucked up Iraq Afghanistan and syria. The us does not have the stomache for a war. We have our own problems at home. Israel can go suck Europe off for help against the sandniggers. Let them fight.

im ready...im not doing anything anyway...sign me up to kill jews

...to kill jews and muslim is why I live...sigh me up for war

I used to be from leddit like you...

I can actually see iran doing this... they are getting boxxed in pretty bad and this may get the EU to speed up their new deal and help them bypass US sanctions.

MIGA

You need the e-team, b-thing, and gelatin to do the art project and MIGA.

Attached: 1560408417267.jpg (1190x837, 92K)

>They posed no real threat to us

Muslims are a danger to all freedom loving individuals in the world

>I can actually see iran doing this
I can't. That's a ridiculous.

>Muslims are a danger to all freedom loving individuals in the world
Obvious CIA false flag is obvious.

this was an obvious false flag

israeli national on a proxy

it can't be a false flag because they were on a boat that represented itself as an iranian vessel

you think someone would lie about that? just get out on the water and pretend to be of a different national origin?

>just get out on the water and pretend to be of a different national origin?
Literal definition of the term false flag. Are you making a joke?

NEINCHAN IS BACKKK EVERYONE REPORT IN TO DISCUSS OUR NEXT WAR WITH ISREAL ON BASED WHITE ETHNOSTATE CHAN

Iran does this kind of shit all the time. Why is it so hard to believe they were involved?

You're a real shill

>Iran does this kind of shit all the time.
No they don't you VPN hopper.

>You're a real shill
Shill calling me a shill. You guys are so fucking obvious tonight. I find you absolutely disgusting you dog. Don't you ever think about what you're doing? Just following orders is a shit excuse.

History proves otherwise

Iranians and South Koreans were the first ones to aid the tanker

why are there mines in the fucking water? who put them there? did the captain know there were mines there?
And if the captain DID know there were mines there... WHY THE FUCK WAS THE CAPTAIN MOVING THE SHIP INTO A MINE FIELD

none of this makes any fucking sense

>History proves otherwise
You're so full of shit it fucking hurts. The only thing history proves is Israel and MICs desire to entangle the U.S. in a war with Iran. Now that they have broken up the Shia Crescent, it's time to move onto Iran, and lo and behold, we get a perfect event to continue the aggression.

Like the Golf of Tonkin.

>2019
>not knowing how to avoid getting drafted

guess using google is too hard, huh op

the point of mines in the straight is too fuck shit up. They did this in the 80's. Sunk or damaged a shitload of tankers. The US basically sank their navy and a couple oil rigs and it was done. Operation Praying Mantis I think. The US lost some shit too. Iran knew they fucked up though and they didnt think Reagan would retaliate. To be honest, I just want to see some shit go down and get comfy.

Attached: i may have made a mistake.png (1334x1282, 1.54M)

What the fuck are you even talking about? We haven't had a draft in nearly 50 years...

For the sake of argument, let's say Iran did. What the fuck does that have to do with the US? Who gives a fuck?

Attached: ageofmoshiach.jpg (340x453, 116K)

There is a video of Putin saying that the first communist government had consisted 85% of Jews, only to then start defending Jews for it.

>twitter.com/Gimme_Free_GF/with_replies

Help spam it to the twitter and facebook of Russia's military headquarters. The Ministry of Defense need to notice. I don't think I need to clarify the goal.

Attached: DerFreischützPortrait.png (512x512, 381K)

To be fair, it's harder than ever to not be draftable. You could be a 105lb lesbian trannie habitual pot smoker with an eating disorder and bee allergy and still be considered draftable these days

>Neo-con
I have no problems with using military force to get results, why is that a bad thing? The more dead sandniggers the better, also more oil to lower gas prices at home. Also Iran has built up the Middle East's most numerous and advance ballistic missile program. Who says their shitskin leader won't go off the rails and start launch nukes at America (if he does launch nukes it better be at Israel). Your also right that Israel stands to gain from getting rid of a competing power within the region.

444 days 52 hostages

Jokes on you I'm too old to draft
>crack
>sip

When are you signing up, tough guy?

learn from a pro

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

America couldn't even win a total war against Iran. The whole reason there's so much bluster around our military being the biggest and best is b/c it's just a facade. We have less manufacturing capacity than even nigger 3rd world countries smaller than Iran. We'd win the first battles overwhelmingly but we can't replace shit. One F-22 destroyed is one that's gone for essentially forever since it takes several years to replace. Whereas Iran could probably churn out shitty F-16 copies in a month. That's the downside to offshoring every bit of industry we had to China

Send the poor to fight our wars

dubbs all jew supporting americans get drafted and can finally die off forever.

War raises oil prices dumbass. And the more wars in the middle east the more refugees that claim asylum here for being translators or some other bullshit.

>imagine being this much of a brainlet and supporting him even now.

you americans deserve to get drafted so your genes dont infect the rest of the world. god bless you and good luck with you iranian war!

It wont be an invasion. We didnt invade last time this happened in the 80s, we didnt draft for afghanistan or iraq war even as they were fought at the same time. Calm your zoomer tits, just because your experience with warfare is limited to CoD doesnt mean every skirmish escalates to war. During Operation Preying Mantis the US sank 1 iranian frigate, a gunboat, 3 speed boats, damaged another frigate, damaged a fighter, and blew up two sea-based AA towers in 1 day. We killed like 60 Iranians and that was half their active fleet, and all it cost us was a helicopter. And we didnt invade. There was not any war. It was done and over with in 1 day.

Attached: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

boy that hostage thing sure did make a lot of folk of that generation angry until the grave. maybe a good dose of empathy is in order since we coup'd their asses at British/Rothschild and friends behest and propped up a dictator in their land for 25 years before that? you probably wanted the BATFE and FBI to end the siege at Waco so you could get back to your TV programs

yes but i guess it was not very funny, oh well

>Shitty F-16 copies
Best copies they got are old 3rd Generation fighters such as the F-5
>F-14 is their best jet bought in late 70s before revolution
Most of that fleet is inoperable and their ace in the hole the AIM-54, that stockpile ran out but they produce shitty copies of that.
>One F-22 destroyed
I highly doubt the SAM systems and jets in service by the Iranians they would have to destroy it on the ground hundreds of miles away in which they are heavily guarded. Also mostly fourth gen fighters ex: F/A-18, F-15, F-16 will be mainly used for air superiority.
>Manufacturing is bad
You have not seen the wonders the military industrial complex can do with a reason to make more money such as replacement and maintenance and other shit.

I think you need to read more friend.

I get my oil and AIPAC dies off! Thats a win-win

Actually F-22s, much like A-10s, are no longer in production. Our facilities dont churn 24/7 because literally why would they? We rarely lose fighters; most will survive their 10,000+ flight hour life and then get mothballed. No reason to spit out 100+ F-22s a year for 10 years when you're not in a rush. And reminder that Iraq pre Gulf War 1 had the 4th or 5th largest army in the world and they folded like a paper towel.

And Iran cannot make f-16s, or they WOULD.

>such as replacement and maintenance
Isnt the US military infrastructure and equipment rotting away as we speak?
Thats what I gathered from vets on Jow Forums telling horror stories about their deployment.

So does blockading trade which Iran plans to do with the Hormuz Strait. By killing them off we get rid of that threat and oil continues to flow freely without harassment.

Fuck off kike. If you like pointless wars, why don't you go there and get your limbs blown off by a random ied.

>ready to get drafted
I think draft dodging should be treated like desertion during a time or war.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (615x434, 44K)

OP Praying Mantis part 2 when?

Every army. Ever. Since the dawn of time. Has bitched about their equipment. Always. We bitched about it being out of date in iraq 1 when he had Vietnam era gear, we bitched about in in iraq 2, we bitched about it in afghanistan, we bitched about it in Syria. We bitched about it even in ww2.

We have always, always, always bitched about things if they are even more than 5 years old.

Possibly soon. Then it'll go back to some normality.

Keep dying for the kikes.

Waco was a mistake by the ATF
Also yes I read about the 1952 coup

Go kill off some muslims will ya.

Iran doesn't do jack shit to us, kike. Even though we fucked with them many times, they still just do their own shit halfway across the world and matter to America.
You know fucks with us all the time? Saudi Arabia, Israel and Qatar.

*don't matter.

Near peer enemies are a real thing right now but 10 years ago not so much. Obama made a terrible mistake cancelling and not updating the F-22 fleet.

show us your dog tags, tough guy

Based country.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13_22-20-42.png (858x114, 12K)

Post cold war 1990s budget cuts led to our military being underfunded and under equipped along with Bush's War on Terror which led to even worse acquisitions of COIN equipment we don't even really need. Also your right people do like to complain a lot but its only so that feedback is relayed to make the next gen of equipment better.

And Iran too, there literal chant is Death to America and they planned on producing nuclear weapons to wipe out all the infidels which also happens to include America.

This will go no where, not even the plebs are falling for this bullshit.

Also:

Chaim please stop trying to get people to murder your neighbors for you.

Yeah. He rephrased the "Would someone do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?" meme
dont worry user I thought it was pretty clever, props to you!

Oi vey its to stop anotha holocaust goy ok its alright goy just let us do this and if not your an anti-semite and I will have the ADL sue you goy!

F-35 is a suitable replacement for most craft and many ally stocks. Gen 6 is already getting to draft stage.

Also, SecDef Gates canned the F-22 to make more budgetary room for MRAPs. Which almost certainly got way, way more use.

Wut, a lot of land warfare gear got upgraded even during the War on Terror. The tanks and bradleys almost universally got upgrades, and strykers got some revisions too. Still got TOW-3 as well. And pikes are on the "upcoming" list as is the SDB-II. The Navy suffered and is obviously in recovery mode, but a lot of gear we got out of it was okay.

rolling

You are going to make John Bolton doctor up a chemical weapons attack aren't you

Attached: 134323592.jpg (545x677, 144K)

>F-35 is a suitable replacement for most craft
No it isn't.

good answer annon.

good goy

Appreciate the inside.

Yes it is. And for most of our allies its a great steal, especially the brits cuz they cant do catapult carriers apparently.

Why did the DOD buy any of these?

Attached: 3LC3M3HDEBCV3BMKTTOV34C6BQ.jpg (1200x798, 64K)

New significant footage recorded by @USNavy Aviation shows “Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps #IRGC #GashtiClass patrol boat and crew removing an unexploded #limpetmine from the M/T #Kokuka #Courageous”.
#CaughtInTheAct #USNavy #Hormuz #Iran
ship has been identified as Iranian navy

What the fuck is up with that whale man?

Attached: 4L_OudLDW2H.gif (341x450, 29K)

>This
Have fun over seas lads, I'll make sure to take of business at home, if you know what I'm sayin.*
*by fucking your young wives

Attached: ColorfulAdventurousGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif (294x250, 90K)

I cant wait for you Iranians to really understand the terror of an A-10 warthog zeroing in on your position and then unloading munitions that are beyond your minimal comprehension, tearing you and your friends apart, think swiss cheese.
Grandma didnt get hit but the plutonium tip will give her cancer.
Dont fuck with us. Iran will regret this
And that's just the fi

Fight them yourself, Saudi fuck. The only thing you guys are good for is pissing on Russian hookers in Dubai.

Oh noooo its scawwy. orANGE BAd man. waR. iran.

>Interceptor body armor was a bad acquisition
It was inherently dangerous due to the company producing it falsifying some of the vest's ballistics protection.
>No replacement for M-4s, M-16s, and M-249.

Replacement (partial) is happening right now though with M-27.

>We reached the smallest Navy since WWI

Currently trying to reach 355 ships by 2030 right now were are at 285 (Sep 2018 last I checked on numbers).

>Armored vehicles did get new updates but no AAV replacement

2018 replacement trials took place and the winner was ACV

>F-35A/B/C suitable replacement

Not really, it can't take punishment for CAS and its expensive to repair. Better use for CAP and LGB and PGM strikes in highly contested areas where other aircraft namely fourth gen can't operate. Beast mode (yes its really called beast mode) is when their is little to no resistance in the air but even then F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, and A-10 can do the job better and cheaper but we should continue to buy more F-35s instead of fourth gen for near peer high intensity wars. PAC and F/A-XX programs have already started can't wait.

>F-22 cancelled for MRAPs and they got more use

It was due to budgetary reasons mainly cost overruns that the F-22 got cancelled even though as they were producing more the cost would have gone down. MRAPs got more use yes they did but at what cost to Air Superiority. We have 183 of the world's best air to air fighter but they are spread thin. MRAPs wont matter if they are taken out of action by an enemy airstrike cause air superiority wasn't achieved in a high intensity region.

inb4 F-35 can do Air-Superiority, the F-22 is better suited and has a lower RCS, infrared signature but you can still pick it up like other aircraft but only at short ranges, carries more air to air missiles, and in general was better engineered for air superiority than the jack of all trades F-35.