Jow Forums is triggered because Jews are on average higher IQ than whites (which is why we control the world)...

Jow Forums is triggered because Jews are on average higher IQ than whites (which is why we control the world). Sorry but it's true.

Attached: hahahahahagoyimslaves.jpg (728x425, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hks.harvard.edu/publications/israel-lobby-and-us-foreign-policy
ae911truth.org/grandjury
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
bollyn.com/public/Solving_9-11_-_The_Deception_That_Changed_The_World.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike lmao

>IQ is degenerate
>jews push for it
yep, that's the tea

You also have very cute women. Sometimes.

Attached: 4d9029c20e65794ed84c01087b296ec400d7a246a39605765bd58bc6fa5e904d.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

*ahem*

Attached: 1532580375967.jpg (1680x1050, 1.15M)

Came here to post this

Average Israeli IQ is in the low 90s.

>go to anime throat singing message board
>brag about high IQ
>use improper grammar
nice 1 shlomo.

And a Jew would never lie.. oh wait... Lying is part of their religion.

Attached: Babba Kamma Jewish deception lies.jpg (255x211, 21K)

So did I. I'll contribute this one.

Attached: Jewish IQ.jpg (532x647, 99K)

Well, Jow Forums is a meme, desu. Though, I sincerely feel sad about the people that take flagrant shit and hyperbolic conspiracies literally here.

Moreover, if you're reading this, today's my Birthday!

remember to pay your landlords this month goyim... HAHAHA

Nothing in this image has sources.
Remake it with sources.

they are triggered because most jews in their country are left wing and they use their high Iq and influence to promote open borders, anti white etc..

Happy birthday mate.

>no sources!
Literally says Backman 1972 for the core claim that Jews are not above average intelligence.
You lied.

>Let us ruin your country goys!

Attached: 1560389151526.jpg (640x806, 40K)

>which is why we control the world
Nope, don't lie Shlomo.

Attached: Judaism incorporated.jpg (2560x1600, 601K)

Would you look at that, a fucking kike shill thread. Please go fucking kill yourself you spooky retard. Not even egoistical Max supports your faggotry.

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

I know. Jow Forums literally worships a frog god, and these guys take us seriously.
Seriously, tho... jews are lying asshole and behind most of the suffering in the world.
Just kidding!

Attached: Praise KEK.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

Oh, you remembered it -- thanks, fren!

Attached: 48511498.gif (220x124, 91K)

Nice IQ, do they make them for men?

you know whats dumber than stupid?

GOYIM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just jealous that jews have an ethnostate but whites dont

Actually its both sides. The US dual citizen zionists in the US have spent $6.5 trillion USD, 20 years and thousands of US lives fighting Israels wars.

Attached: aipac influence.png (659x1026, 78K)

That's wrong though. Should be one (1) study with a decent sample size that proves it.

So show me it

Attached: 4931B54C-AA85-46E1-811E-A7F33C9795C3.jpg (600x701, 58K)

>"Good goy, keep shilling and we'll give you more sheckles and onions products"

But for real the JIDF is getting lazy with this

>(((Haaretz)))
>(((Rosner)))

there are exactly 6 million jews in the USA

Its a study done by Harvard by a University of Chicago professor.

hks.harvard.edu/publications/israel-lobby-and-us-foreign-policy

Let me know when you get off the first step.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (2000x1499, 241K)

You control the world for the same reason people like the Clintons control DC. Sociopathic obsession with power and monetary acquisition, incapable of genuine morality and alien to righteousness you prey upon the good nature of God's people.
You serve the dark lord.

>Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
>2 Corinthians 4:4 - Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.
>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Israel is our Puerto Rico in the Middle East.
>muh greater Israel project
At this rate the project will be completed in another 1000 years

Attached: F492050E-14B4-44FA-81C5-D4029F94557F.jpg (660x495, 69K)

Israel did 9/11, killed thousands of americans in order to hijack our foreign policy to destroy their enemies and seize resources. Israel is the greatest enemy the US has in terms of espionage, terrorist attacks on the US (giving aid to Al Qaeda and ISIS), stealing of technology, manipulating our government etc. China or Russia are simply not in the same league as they do not have the level of penetration into the government that Israel has.

Attached: 911 dancing.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

Still a kike tho lol

You’re probably right, but until you take your evidence to a grand jury and get indictments it’s just a conspiracy theory.

;)

ae911truth.org/grandjury

They are just talking about WTC 7 though? Nothing about Israel’s involvement?

Its a grand jury with the intent to prove that the towers did not collapse from the plane crash. This would then imply that the buildings were blown up, and there is only one group with the motive, opportunity and capability of doing that. If you can prove the buildings were bombed then inevitably the investigation would lead to Israel because the investigation has already been done.

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

bollyn.com/public/Solving_9-11_-_The_Deception_That_Changed_The_World.pdf