Be me

>be me
>shut-in catholic
>Every time a woman acts "nice" towards me I feel a sharp pain in my chest as if someone is stabbing me
>followed by a panic sensation that tells me to get the fuck away from them
>All of them happen to be women who are in a premarital or irregular relationship with someone else
>all of them call themselves "trad girls" but every time they can they express liberal values and ideas
>all of them are either outside or in the heretic side of the church (charismatics, feminist catholicism and stuff like that)
>last time I felt ok talking with a woman was this girl who later became a nun
>men start acting too "friendly" towards me
>and i'm not talking in a brotherhood type of friendly but hella gay shit
>considering heavily on becoming a priest, friar or abbot giving myself to the lord fully away from society in hope of reaching sainthood some day or moving to a trad country that wasn't already fully infested with modernist shit/heretics or kill ragheads for the glory of The Lord/getting martyred by muslims as a missionary

Oh Father you know all my actions, please bless my sinful flesh and let your Spirit inhabit my body so I can become a beacon and guide others towards you till time consumes every last bit of me, amen.

Attached: 1457035412077.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God be with you user

Dunno much about the Catholic shit. But fuck a chick. It feels good.

Have faith

well you realize something all good Catholic men do, women are demons from hell trying to drag you to their home (which is hell)

Wow man, your dick seems to be made of gold

Don’t join the priesthood to become a saint

Read the bible cover to cover, it will cure your christianity.

>Being this much of a cuck
Holy shit lmao. They don't call you Christcucks for nothing. Jewish religion and a Jewish god for beta males.

Why?

this desu

>Isn't aware of the rampant homosexuality and sex abuse in the Catholic priesthood
Bruh.

I'm aware, I want to go full saint nick and punch every faggot in the face

That isn't very Christian of you. Jesus wasn't cool with violence.

Well, the simple answer is: you gay nigga.
God doesn't exist, and wouldn't help your gay ass even if he did exist.

Just try the tip, see how it feels.

if you're a shut-in how are you dealing with this many people?

youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

slapping heretics is alright. nice try though shill faggot

Then who was the guy flipping tables and whipping merchants at the temple?

Violence is OK when it is against evil

I'm a wagecuck

Do you even have to ask? OP is obviously larping

Jesus said to turn the other cheek, cuck.

He also said sell your cloak and buy sword

Ándate a taringa virgo

Obviously you’ve never done that.

Ese antro ya murió por putos como herni

quintessential boomer

Attached: iifgdi.jpg (277x300, 35K)

That last one though

says who? jesus personally smacked the shit out of those who were leading people astray.

If you don't go priest and clean it up from the inside, I'd recommend fighting Muzzies as the way to go
That's my plan if nothing forms out before I turn 35

He didn't whip the merchants, he just used the whip to drive them out. There was no physical violence done directly. Jesus never advocated for violence, even against evil and he rebuked people multiple times for it, e.g. Peter cutting that ear off etc.

The NT isn't about violence and if you think it is then you don't understand your religion.

Yes, but not for the purposes of violence but to fulfill a prophecy in Isaiah. That's why he told them 2 swords were enough.

Isaiah 53
>12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Luke 22
>37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

>38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

I love how you Christcucks take verses out of context to advocate for violence and think no one is going to call you out on your bullshit.

No he didn't.

yes, it is good to respond in love, as proverbs says that love can cover a multitude of sins.

sometimes love requires us to defend others, to destroy evil, and dispense justice. you are the kind of fag that asks questions like "how can a loving God allow hell to exist?" fuck off

Nowhere in the New Testament is there advocacy for violence. Jesus never said to hurt others, his entire philosophy was the opposite.

Fuck off, atheist. You're taking the Bible out of context when complaining other people, who have a far more consistent interpretation, are taking it out of context. Never speak to Christians on matters of Christianity because you cannot understand what it's about. Atheism is evil and leads people astray.

Yeah right... Mathew 18:6

it says that the state does not wield the sword in vain. it says to sell your cloak and buy a sword. it says that a time comes when God Almighty will come to destroy the wicked.

mercy and justice are one. you cannot have one without the other. sometimes it is merciful to dispense justice, but other times it is just to be merciful when everyone cries for punishment.

>lel who cares about morality and shit muh dick ooga booga

Become the next pope user, and become a good one

>taking the bible out of context
impossible
the bible has no context, its been translated to death, and the original meaning is nowhere near what it was before the various iterations of the church picked and chose what they wanted to be in it

>be me
>like you, but girl type
>same fucking story, but with obvious gender reversals
>freaked out to see somebody else feel the same way
>I don’t know what the fuck to tell you
>because this really is fucking strange

Take comfort in not being alone?

>2019
>not becoming a tranny so you can fuck girls and guys without being gay

Fuck off

There are not real girls here
but just in case God bless you

>implying it wouldn't make it actually gayer

no he drove them out with a cord, actually whipping money changers and merchants with their livestock as well.

...i get the feeling that you will stretch scriptures to mean what you want it to mean.

you mock scriptures when abounding mercy is shown and act injured when justice is served in the scriptures. you have a distinct bitterness towards Christianity or you are very young incorrectly assume intellectual superiority.

nothing more hard headed and obnoxious than one who is wrong and yet are completely confident they are right.

Real gril. Honestly floored to see practically the same story and conundrum written here. Not even kidding. God bless you, too. We are not alone. I guess God showed us that today.

Do it user, become the vigilante priest who takes out pedo priests
Do it for justice
You will probably be murdered though

I support this message. I am Catholic but I practice alone. I believe in the communion of saints outside of the church. It is lonely but at the same time not.

This is the one time Christ got pissed, and I like it. Perverting it to mean anything else than flipping tables and whipping the shit out of people is usually only used to weaken Christians even further, Rise up when necessary.

Very indrestanding. Do you think that you wont find a woman that will suit you? I think that you should become a priest.

It’s more like having a sword but keeping it sheathed, eh

Attached: AA0C9D21-222A-4A89-A958-C198AF2DE95C.jpg (593x447, 24K)

> shut-in catholic
I like that

Looks like you have no argument faggot because you didn't address a single point I put forth.

>it says to sell your cloak and buy a sword.
I already addressed this: Obviously he was speaking figuratively otherwise this contradicts the main message he preached in the NT.

Here are the verses in question:

Matthew 21
>12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
No mention of direct violence.

John 2
>15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
No mention of direct violence, but the cord is mentioned. Keep in mind John was written after Matthew and chances are John added the whip to color the narrative.

Regardless, driving people out of a temple is not the same thing as direct physical violence.

Why am I the one providing verses and exegesis as well as putting them in context, when you're the Christcuck here? Maybe because you don't understand your religion and just cherrypick verses to justify whatever bullshit you feel like justifying?

Claiming that violence is justified in Christianity is on the same level as Muslims claiming that Islam is a religion of peace. You're a joke, faggot.

Stop being the victim and running from things. Just set your boundaries and expectations and defend them

>Claiming that violence is justified in Christianity is on the same level as Muslims claiming that Islam is a religion of peace.
Christianity has been used to justify violence though, so I guess even if your arguments are correct they’re ineffectual

I realized what was happening but I didn't want to believe it was true, God bless you Jow Forums and sorry for wasting your time.
A lone man nothing can do if the Lord already decided to make himself deaf to his prayers only have faith that at some point He who watches from heavens will come as promised.

Not sure. Lost hope a long time ago here, for a family or priesthood, because those who cheat on marriage also want to make priests fall. Argentina is... not the best place for living a saint life be it on marriage or celibacy.

Attached: 1466299516542.png (633x758, 32K)

>Fuck a chick
Australians deserve the rope

Sure have. Revelations is just Paul's mushroom trip report.

Anything can be be used to justify anything when you're dealing with people who want to believe whatever bullshit it is you're selling them. An accurate reading of the Bible doesn't yield a violent religion and for Christcucks to claim it's justified is quite dishonest.

Why are you so against pedos getting the rope though?

Read samael aun weor and learn to transmute the sexual energy.

It’s complicated user, but you and anybody can have an effect on the world even if it’s small. Small things matter

Also beautiful prayer at the end of your post op. I will pray for you user

H A V E
S E X

maybe he is one/has a close relation with one or suspects a loved one is a pedo.

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING NEINCHAN IS BACKK

I'm not. I'm fine with the death penalty for convicted offenders. That has nothing to do with what's being argued.

>charismatic is heresy
lol read your bible
John 14:6
Matthew 23:8-10
Catholicism is just religiousity creating a barrier and roles between Christ and you
You're in fear of relationship because the tradition of the church you're in kills relationships and calls it gospel truth, when it's really just some cardinal or bishop or pope who wrote it.

instead of approaching scriptures with a motive to mock or disprove them, approach the scriptures with common sense.

you are implying Christ's mercy means timidity and weakness which is silly. Christ came to save the world, and not yet to judge it. in the end of days He will come with the word of His mouth which is a sword to slaughter antichrist and his followers.

the old testament speaks of this dual nature to the messiah but the hebrews were not quite sure how to interpret it. in fact they eventually developed a theory a couple centuries before Christ that there would be two messiahs. one, messiah of joseph, who would bring the captivity of the northern kindom back to the holy land, would suffer, and then die. then there would be the messiah of judah who would avenge messiah of joseph's death and reign gloriously.

they did not see the intercalation, the dual comings of messiah, and that the messiah would be the God-man.this is why you see the abounding mercy in Christ's ministry on this earth. He came to die, die for the sins of the world, and rise from the grave three days later.

I dunno man. Sometimes the Lord demands of us things that seem retarded. I believe that God want me to be with a certain girl who isn't virgin. When realised who she is i visualised all the cuck christianity memes. How old are you anyway? I will not give you any advice

go marry this guy , make 'white' babies and leave Jow Forums forever. amen.

Yes, read your bible.

Genesis 19:8
Give your daughthers up to rapists.

lmao

>approach the scriptures with common sense.
That's what I've done. Compare to the other Christcucks ITT who are cherry picking figurative verses out of context in order to justify violence against people they don't like.

Funny, if I had claimed to be a Christfag you might have agreed with me. But since I made fun of your religion you won't accept my argument. But lurkers can see the dishonesty here, when the atheist knows more about Christianity than the Christcucks who are advocating for violence.

Tits or gtfo bitch

all the protestant born Ideas are heresy.
From rosicrucians to justification
all of them
all of them shall burn on a stake

I feel like he’s just an edgy atheist arguing for fun

Obviously, like most anons on this board. Doesn't mean I'm wrong though.

An example of something that's ungodly shown in the bible doesn't equate with direct instruction from Christ
The bible is also a history
What you're saying is that because two girls rape their drunk relative is that the bible condones that, which is actually the opposite of the truth.

Well actually that's a good plan

This ain't your blog, faggot.

I used to be too, then I had my 14th birthday
Still not religious now but I wish I could be

Attached: 31F184A5-63DA-45D2-B74C-36470E154B72.jpg (712x1024, 79K)

>Still not religious now but I wish I could be
I know that feel. But once you take the redpill there's no going back.

My grandmother was very strong French Catholic. I consider myself a shut-in Catholic too. I did sunday school growing up. I was super disappointing with my Church being permissive and leftist in my High School years. (im 32 now).

Im also immensely anti social. I hate people who go to church for status but are shitty people or have no understanding of what is being conveyed to them.
I feel somewhat like an apostate because I dont go. But my views are in line with the Church and I know its something i should not do. At least half my Cousins on one side of my family are Heretics. They love the Catholic label but encourage mortal sins. It upsets me that the Church is permissive of people who do that openly especially public figures. I dont want to take communion until the Church actually starts enforcing its own laws.

As for dating, I tried to be open minded. I wont compromise on my religion, but im fine with a spouse that is a bit different. I dated one girl for a long time, who was super main line Protestant and hated Catholics. She found another guy one day and tried to make me go to her church with her and him in some weird cuckold thing and I nopped right out of that.

Attached: Jean_II_Restout_-_Pentecost_-_WGA19318.jpg (1240x730, 157K)

>justification
Isaiah 45:24-25
>all the protestant born Ideas are heresy
Like reading your bible?
Call no man father Matthew 23, oops wait call all priests father
Matthew 19:18-19, oops all the catholic crusades, holy wars, purges and general corruption for OVER A THOUSAND YEARS

I was raised atheist, I didn’t ask for this

Attached: E4FD2CE0-71D6-4818-8B0C-977A7EAC8233.jpg (678x1000, 49K)

>What you're saying is that because two girls rape their drunk relative is that the bible condones that, which is actually the opposite of the truth.
That bit is later on. I was quoting the part where Lot said to them, Don't behave so wickedly.
Look, I have two virgin daughters. I will bring them out to you and you can do whatever you'd like to them.
But don't do anything to the men who are in my house.

>Sacrifice your offspring to prove your faith
Where have I heard that story before

So your criticism is what? That bad things happen?

you should thank your parents for not shoving slave morality down your throat

It's not an instruction though, that's just what the guy thought of on his own

The bible promotes you to whore out your daughters.

Try a Catholic dating site. My friend tried it(he's never even kissed a girl, he's 19) and he met a very good girl from what I hear.

His brother had also found a wife on the same website.

Yes, this secular nihilism is so great, wow thanks retard parents who were raised by stupid boomers

>justification
Revelation 3:7

>Like reading your bible?
Like cutting the bible books to match the jewish ones and then telling everyone ours is the fucked up one when we were the ones to write it in the third century.

Go be a faggot somewhere else

The Lord of the Rings promotes you to kill short people and eat their flesh

Oh user, so you do agree then, that the bible is a work of fiction just like Lord of the rings.

I mean some people call it a false idol

it has nothing to do with likin or not liking. it has to do with what scriptures speak of. violence is never a good thin, but sometimes it is a necessary thing.

dont know what you are driving at exactly but you are probably one of those queers that cry bitch tears about bruno and galileo, but then deride the mercy of Christians. you have an axe to grind.

and no, willfully misinterpreting three or four verses of scripture over and over is exegesis and is not a sign of one who knows scriptures. its a sign you visit skeptic blogs and have the skeptics bible on favorites list.

back to /cuckstianity/ and /leftypol/ with you. your cunting, bitchy ways are irritating.

>To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
>These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
???
Jesus opened the way to heaven for us with his sacrifice on the cross.
What is this related to justification besides possibly loosely affirming it?

>Like cutting the bible books to match the jewish ones and then telling everyone ours is the fucked up one when we were the ones to write it in the third century.
The catholics tried to rewrite existing books and recut them to fit the narrative of their singular church and bishop being the ultimate authority on earth which is strictly unbiblical. The reversion of this process, the studying of the original texts and the arrangement and translation of inspired word isn't "cutting the bible books" it's closer to "putting pages back in that catholics tore out"

I'd advise you wholeheartedly to read up on the history of the bible, outside of what catholic doctrine teaches you, they blatantly ignore multiple books, verses and chapters and insert their own doctrine literally over the word of Christ.
What you're preaching is false doctrine, provably.

That would be the Queen James Version.

that's the seventh one you stupid fuck

> Look, I am going to make the synagogue of Satan -- those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are liars, because they are no such thing -- I will make them come and fall at your feet and recognize that I have loved you.

>that's the seventh one you stupid fuck
Your hatred is literally blinding you
Repent