U.S. blames Iran for attack on oil tankers, releases video purporting to show Iranians removing mine

google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/oil-tankers-attacked-in-gulf-of-oman-us-navy-says/2019/06/13/d59b784c-8db0-11e9-b162-8f6f41ec3c04_story.html?outputType=amp

Attached: 20092FDE-CBCF-49B7-ACC2-DDB43A37E60B.jpg (750x737, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldview.stratfor.com/article/irans-threats-strait-hormuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aw shit, here we go again

Who else here exempt from military service because of (((involuntary))) mental health treatment?

Nothing will happen

The US is impotent

Just fucking do it. I'm fucking tired of this bullshit peace.

>draft is 18-25
Glad I'm a 33 year old boomer

Attached: 1560203649614.gif (607x609, 821K)

LMAO i'm obese and constantly fan the flames of these wars. FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK NON-WHITES

Attached: download.png (168x169, 5K)

dont be such oil niggering thief US

>blames
and again nothing

Problem with Iran is its IRGC does pretty much what it wants with and doesn’t need the president’s permission for anything. And they think bombing oil tankers will somehow force the US to remove the sanctions. Iranians are dumb as fuck, and I hope they keep pulling this shit more. I don’t mind losing a few oil tankers if it means it’s a further proof the Ayatoilet regime deserves to be exterminated. Keep going Iran, doing amazing sweetie...

this. send all the zoomers to their death, less competition in the workforce the better.

>Lusitania
>Pearl harbor
>Gulf of Tonkin
>911
>Wmd
>Chemical weapons
>Tanker
Democratic government requires the persuasion of the people to go to war. Much easier if they're brains are full of constant fear or mourning.

Iran literally has no motive to commit this attack right?

>some grainy black and white vhs blurred effects video

If they have the evidence that they were planting bombs then why didn't they immediately stop them in their tracks right then and then, inform the captain, and sweep the ship?!?! It's almost like they let it happen to justify a war.

Bold of you to assume the ayatoilets regime has any lick of common sense.

I'm exempt because I'm beyond my recall period.

Oy vey, you must believe! Stupid goyim

This reminds me of the Japanese Army in Manchuria, 1930s. Basically did whatever they wanted and got away with it, dragged Japan into their endless wars.

learn to protect your fukken airport oe else

Stfu Bedouin kike. It's Mossad or you faggots doing it and trying to place the blame on Iran.

>believing Bedouin-Kikes
Dummies.

Removing a mine from a tanker is the opposite of being responsible for planting the mine.

Just because you have video of something doesn't mean someone is monitoring or reviewing that video footage. It's far more efficient to go back and review than it is to actively monitor.

Literally nobody believes this shit anymore.

Saudi-UAE coalition vows action after Houthi missile attack
Saudi-led coalition promises 'stern action' after 26 people injured in Houthi missile attack at Abha airport.

>he says this while getting absolutely humiliated in Yemen and destroying relations with Qatar
You did a better job in helping Iran than we ever could

It's an Iranian boat, and they're removing a dud.

They would have been planted either when docked at Iran, or under way.

And no one is going to war over tankers getting bombed. Only a direct attack on a US ship would do that.

That's the potential for a false flag.

John Bolton plz go

Feels good to be 39 and no longer in the military. Have fun most diverse, most feminized, make work military in history. I sure hope you aren’t expecting all those real warrior who got maimed, killed, or incarcerated due to bullshit, politically motivated ROE violations to come to your rescue.

>There are 15 types of mines with HUNDREDS of designs per type.
>Thinks the entity that removes the mine is going to fuck around with shit they don't understand because it's not their design.
If that wasn't their mine, they'd just evacuate and blow it up.

nah i might re-enlist...love a good fight!!

At this point, who the fuck cares? Why go to war over it. Use it as motivation to get off fossil fuels the best we can. Let the Middle East eat their fucking oil and go back to killing each other.

You forgot the usa mexican war. Some shit about USN boat being attacked.
And gulf war 1991. Babies in incubators.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Attached: KILL KILL KILL.jpg (434x303, 58K)

Do you have any source that the only people with the capability of removing the mine would ONLY be the people who planted it? Because that sounds fucking retarded. Particularly because the people who planted it clearly wanted to frame Iran so I would assume being use a mine that would allow them to frame Iran, ie; an Iranian mine.

You forgot the USS Liberty between Gulf of Tonkin and 911...

I suspect you tagged the wrong person... but just in case: Who was talking about going to war over it? Did you read what I responded to? I'll wager a bet that you didn't. The moron above said "just because they removed the mine doesn't make it theirs" .. which is the most idiotic thing stated in this thread. No one fucks with explosives they didn't create. They blow them up.

You’re an idiot or you weren’t in combat arms. The prospect of war is only appealing when you’re young, have very little to lose, and much to prove. Once you’re in it, if it doesn’t scare the shit out of you and leave a permanent scar on your psyche, you’re a truly disturbed person.

Do you have any source that anyone who DID NOT plant the mine would risk life and limb to remove it... or are you legitimately retarded?

Yep. That dude gonna be a bloodthirster for sure.
Demon prince incoming!

Iran BTFO

Attached: 6B163FC4-601B-40E9-B45B-7F60C5B4D032.png (1334x750, 792K)

>And they think bombing oil tankers will somehow force the US to remove the sanctions.

no, they don't. that's your half baked, low iq, sandnigger explanation for why iran would do something so irrational, over and over again, despite it being the exact pretext for war the u.s. needs. it doesn't make sense, just like assad gassing his own people despite being on the brink of victory. it doesn't make sense, because they are actually false flags. you deceptive rats.

This whole situation is so transparently fabricated. It would be laughable if not for all the retards that take whatever they are told at face value. This is the best evidence they can come up with? Grainy footage of a mine (maybe) being REMOVED??? You've got to be fucking kidding me...

Yeh. But that failed, just like this one, hopefully.

This is simply not true. Look at the Blackshirts, or Ernst Junger. Many people come out of war with a favorable opinion of it. Also, not everyone gets PTSD. Its like a lottery, some are more prone than others.

>Do you have any source that anyone who DID NOT plant the mine would risk life and limb to remove it
Yes, literally the video in the OP is proof of this you absolute fucking retard.

You are a dumb Amerishart if you believe any shit pushed by msm

I was combat arms, not sure about who you're responding to, but 11B and I love war. Only reason I'm out is med board due to TBI in Afghanistan in my 05-06 deployment that they didn't diagnose until 2012. I fucking miss it, only thing stopping me is an RE code 3, but a troop surge will fix that

Wait! Play that video backwards!

Mmm based zoomer girls can replace all those 33 year old boomer cat ladies in waiting. Rolling.

this...the media, the cops and the justice system all work as one to create their narrative and will destroy anyone whose try to stop them

What's that fucking 18-25 year olds
Gotta do your part user

Attached: 1558953351284.png (409x409, 167K)

>Grainy footage
That's on purpose. It doesn't give any hints as to what our capabilities are on the device that recorded it.
>of a mine (maybe) being REMOVED
You do not remove it if you did not plant it - and then, most of the time if you DID plant it you STILL blow it up. That's explosive ordinance disposal 101. After you've blown it up, you collect the pieces and put it back together as best you can to determine how it functioned.

>Hurr durr, this video proves that the people who planted it weren't the same people that removed it! You can tell because of how it is, senpai!
You're legitimately retarded.

Have you learnt nothing. While your love of war is fine, how about what you are fighting for. Oil and greed. That will send you to hell man.

they've been rational so far, they've shown a great deal of restraint in syria, even though israel has consistently attacked their forces. they kept their cool, and are focused on the long game. it's clear israel and saudi arabia's unsuccessful efforts to draw the u.s. into war with iran has frustrated them, and their decreasing time table for how much longer they have influence on u.s. foreign policy is scaring them into taking drastic, but clumsy measures like this.

Attached: ccia5.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

They did it. This is the smoking gun. God bless USA and God bless Israel. Bomb them damn Aryan cities to the dust. Mutt supremacy world wide!

everyone knows it is Israel doing this shit

anything to get a pretext for Americucks to put their ships there and eventually fuck Iran over for your zionist overlords

>Iran and Syria are super powers completely independent of outside influence.
>Ignore “Death to America Chant” it is fake flags.

Attached: 962F3BCD-80AD-4FC8-94C5-E3C8949ECED0.jpg (1200x1593, 315K)

We should sink every boat they have

>Death to America Chant
based
death to your kiked to the dirt shithole

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

You think Mossad is this clumsy?
I think all the high IQ operators left USA after Seal Team six had their "accident". That and lowering American IQ makes me think this was a yank operation that fucked up.

Ok, let's say I grant both of those premises. Can you prove to me the people in the video are Iranians?

after reading about the dancing Israeli's, yes.

Soon faggot.

Attached: 8BD67260-EBDA-42AC-AA73-C227E8ACD739.jpg (800x800, 120K)

the list got one line longer

Attached: 1538091166921.png (924x1042, 578K)

The boomers I talked to today seemed all set for war with Iran, so I know it's a bad idea that's untrue at its foundations.

Yeh. That was pretty fucked up.but were they convicted?

27 HERE!!

of course not, he's stupid fucking kike.

I never said they were. I only stated that the entity that placed them WILL be the entity that removes them without blowing them up.

>t. somali oil pirate

God damn fucking towel heads. I WANT my country to start throwing shit, so that World War 3 can start. But nope some sand turd is to busy reeeing over other countries doing dirty shit. Why can't they take one for the team and just lie and say yeah they did it?

My whole point was that this video literally proves nothing. We don't know where it came from, who's in it, or what the people in it are actually doing. It's a joke as far as "evidence" goes.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/irans-threats-strait-hormuz
They've been doing this for decades

>boomers die off before the war ends
>zoomers and millenials get killed off by fighting for the zog machine
>I get to stay home, fuck all their women, and finally be able to get a decent job
Hell yeah.

>That's on purpose. It doesn't give any hints as to what our capabilities are on the device that recorded it.

it also allows us to false flag iranians, you dumb asshole.

>You do not remove it if you did not plant it - and then, most of the time if you DID plant it you STILL blow it up. That's explosive ordinance disposal 101. After you've blown it up, you collect the pieces and put it back together as best you can to determine how it functioned.

stfu, like you have the first clue what you're talking about. let the whole tanker go up? the oil? recover the mine from the bottom of the ocean, in a million pieces, to investigate what happened? or remove, and dispose the mine, with bomb disposal experts, to save the tanker. could be a dud. you and i aren't privy to what their decision process is like. if they were even iranian, and they weren't.

It proves that someone using that specific type of ship planted that device. The raw footage WILL be higher quality, it will most likely be in full color, etc. Just because they don't give us the raw footage doesn't prove the statements made were wrong. Do you have something that actually does?

If you want to make a case to send god knows how many Americans to their deaths, you're going to have to do better than that.

IMMEDIaTE HAPPENING NEINCHAN IS BACK

USS Stark - Iraq
USS Samuel B Roberts - Iran
USS Princeton - Iran
USS Tripoli - Iran

Not everything has to be a false flag.

Remember when The Onion was satire, and not a short-term political forecast?

Attached: the onion john bolton an attack on two saudi oil tankers is an attack on all americans.jpg (1242x1423, 714K)

Why is the fox news logo in black and white and shitty resolution. Did whoever made that image purposefully do that?

>hurr durr, we should let everyone know what we're capable of all because asshats on Jow Forums don't like this specific footage we released
Yeah.. let me know when they give a fuck what you think.

Iran knows Trump doesn’t want and can’t get re-elected with another foreign adventure.
They also need to bump up the price of oil to take the sting of the sanctions off.
They also make the Saudis pissed and nervous.

They know the Russians will throw their weight around for them also.

These little stunts are a win all around for them.

They’re playing this very well.

It's an Iranian speed boat, or one they use anyway; you can find pictures of them using them.

They knew how to remove said mine.

The simplest answer is that it was Iran that did it. It could be Seals dressed up as Iranians.

>zOg

no, god, NO!

Only enough of them do and politically-timed just right for a conflict that is not at all to America's benefit.

You can't be American, because if you were you would know the burden of proof falls on the accuser. Prove to me the Iranians did it.

>They’re playing this very well.

Well, they know the US won't do shit here.

Hell, if a US ship was attacked off Iran, 1/2 of the US would say it was a FF.

Iran won.

This. Need to deplete that youth labor supply improve my relative marketability

All within the capabilities of any number of intelligence services in the region.

Yeah, or any Sunni neighbor that wants to ethnic cleanse Shias. Oh, but no, they're on good behavior, right?

Attached: saudi-king-salman.jpg (960x660, 83K)

Yes, but even if Mossad or SA did it, the US isn't going to do shit against Iran.

See The US neutered itself with Iraq 2003.

>Hurr durr, this is a court of law!
The sad part is.. even in a court of law in the United States of America, what you state is not true 100% of the time. For example, if you claim an affirmative defense in Ohio, the burden shifts to you. Stop being a retard.

Retribution will not come in the form of a conventional war. If Iran is provoking, they will soon stop

An interesting fact from the previous attacks that occurred on four moored vessels. The mines were placed in such a way as to not damage the ships cargo or crews. It seems to be the same case here. Pretty odd for a malicious attack to be so considerate.

What's with the image though, why is the fox news logo black and white also. Does fox news own the surveveillance plane?

What "fox news logo" ?

Attached: 1560485882265.png (561x431, 122K)

sure, perfect cover to false flag, grainy cell phone footage of.. people. i don't, i can barely see shit.

how about this, how about looking at the totality of the situation, and stop entertaining even the possibility of this not being a false flag. no other explanation makes. iran is randomly bombing tankers from nations that aren't even threatening them, because they think THIS will intimidate the united states, of all nations, to leave them alone? despite this being the very thing the us has said would require military response.

you'd have to retarded to believe that.