White boys, take back your hapa kids

theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines

Own up to it, don't be like niggers.

Attached: 4961.jpg (1225x735, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/federal-election/george-christensen-earned-550-a-day-during-his-personal-trips-to-the-philippines/news-story/05af07a3e1eadf64cc83728e6491b097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But, we are leaving those poverty stricken people a chance. A chance that they too can rise above their poverty. Witg white genes.

Attached: ZomboMeme 05062019215942.jpg (948x710, 138K)

>Will you have sex with me for money?
>No
Problem solved

I'll take the one in the Winnie the poon please.

Creampieing flips is part of Australian culture, a rich and vibrant culture. Taking care of hapas is not part of our culture, if you don't respect that you are a racist.

Who said its white guys? Could be other asians or south americans too, maybe even arabs etc.

REMINDER : It is always brown Southeast Asians with White men

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

AMWF : East Asian male + attractive Slavic, Russian, Central Asian female

WMAF : Anglo (or Northern European) beta older male with brown goblin-looking SE Asian female from Thailand, Phillipines, Indonesia, or Malaysia.

Attached: average - BWDLQw4FujA.jpg (1080x1080, 270K)

news.com.au/national/federal-election/george-christensen-earned-550-a-day-during-his-personal-trips-to-the-philippines/news-story/05af07a3e1eadf64cc83728e6491b097

Getting paid to fuck flips

>Imagine fucking those disgusting monkey faced women
Idk how people do it, I've never seen an asian that I found attractive, they either look like monkeys or they look like bugs.

Attached: yeet.jpg (900x789, 106K)

LEL. If you were to put together what the average WMAF relationship looks like, there wouldnt be a more perfect picture than this.

Attached: George Christensen_April_Phillipines_01.jpg (1280x719, 138K)

How many other guys are those bar sluts fucking?

Don't forget to keep your beta fags out of here

There's no tier of asian woman that qualifies for a top tier white man. Hell, I'd say only the lowest status whites even go for asians at all. And only the absolute bottom go for jungle asians. I mean, holy shit, they look almost identical to south american indios or polynesians. I swear to god the equator was trying to stop evolution and the only way to evolve was to get away from it. All equatorial people look like the same weird ape blend.

I've got a buddy dating a hapa, and she's a cutie. They're welcome to send hapas to the USA in lieu of basically everything else.

whats a matter, you jealous of elite white studs

This is what the children's mom in the OP;s picture looks like.

Attached: filipino_bargirls_women_01.jpg (1024x683, 326K)

I guess Philipines should start a city made entirely out of happas, just like Capetown Coloureds, you could call it Palayan Bleacheds

Attached: 1559278246735.jpg (1468x978, 689K)

Oh man fuck borders and shit. If only they could come here and get gibs from their deadbeat dads.

That’s all it would take.

/thread

ITS HAPPENING NEINCHAN IS BACKKKKK

Agreed. In real life they look like goblins and are often as dark as blacks.

gross yuck

no wonder beta men and boomers go to asia to get laid with oriental dwarfs

have sex chinkcel

Yeah. This looks more like what chinks actually look like.

I think it's mostly koreans that leave kids behind.

They will probably be of high sexual value when they mature. Don't lie this is a good thing

I cant even say that this country is asian. Its in asia but nothing in here can be called asian. Just a jumble mix of bullshit and pseudo niggers.

there was some old guy here who was employed by the police to go around to massage parlors and ask to get tugged off. nice work if you can get it, I guess

im here raising mine, to be fair i enjoy having someone to live on after i die, even if they arent like me

You mean to tell me men with enough money to practice sex tourism piped the thing on the right?

Attached: DvFhiH7X4AAwvSP.jpg (223x195, 6K)

>bleached
Based. Now the next generation of sexpats gets hapa qts

Let’s be honest, Filipinos aren’t really Asian

nice bodies, you can just imagine they are pretty kpop sluts

As a white guy I want to go to the Philippines impregnate like 40-50 women then leave.

It's all ways good for white Australian men to cream pie Philippine women then ditch them.

It should be a right of passage for Australian men.

Or you can go to Eastern Europe and actually get hot girl.

Attached: 1530635_366466683520606_225952725_n.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Or Russia

Attached: 1520960380651.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

They're improving the gene pool of that country, in two generations the hapas will make up the bulk of the ruling class

It doesn't matter if your the only guy who cream pies them deep in the cervix.

Китaй

Attached: 1522780415997.jpg (960x720, 78K)

>the hapas will make up the bulk of the ruling class
lolwut? Do you even know the history of the Phillipines or are you that stupid / ignorant? The Phillipines has under European colonial rule for most of its history and its ruling class today is Chinese or have Chinese ancestry. The only thing that hapas do in the Phillipines is star in their TV shows or movies.

But will these women let you impregnate them and leave?

>sea niggers

Attached: vomit.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Someone finance me a trip to the Philippines I need to impregnate the women.

Were unloading rotten garbage shipped back from the Phillipines at the Delta port right now, too avoid war with this goblino country.

How dangerous is the Philippines? Would I get REKT and MURK if visit?

10/10 post

It has some danger there are sexpat tour guides if needed.

Unless you plan on impregnating women the trip ain't worth it.

You can get paid for sex with a condom everywhere why travel.

Leafs getting btfo by the same goblino country. Trudeau didn't even put up a fight. Fucking hell.

Tons of sexpats in their 40's and 50's on pension eventually just get attractive young girlfriends there then replace them every 6 months.

You should go to Philippines and impregnate their women show them who is boss.

>attractive young girlfriends
imagine having standards this low

Attached: ugly_filipina.jpg (600x600, 31K)

There are some hot Philippina bitches

*rolls eyes* the philippines is an asian country, guys. it is closer to China than Japan, geographically and almost everyone here has at least some chinese ancestry. it was absolutely raped by the west and so it has a lot of cultural conventions from them, but they have their own music, movies, food, language etc. It's basically the catholic version of Indonesia, can't tell them apart visually.

East asia isn't the whole of asia, nor is it representative of the whole of the various asian peoples.

Longshoreman on Pol?

nothing worse then abandoning your kids. If you left daughters chances are they are whoring themselves out. Congratulations

>I swear to god the equator was trying to stop evolution and the only way to evolve was to get away from it

Attached: inappropriatelaughter.jpg (480x360, 24K)

fuck no

>white people acting like niggers

Out of all the races, you guys should know better. Shame on all these nigger whites.

Ain't that the truth?

Attached: 101 Flips.jpg (819x1024, 120K)

bleach the brown out.

Look it's the white mans responsibility to raisecwhite children.

It's only the white mans job to impregnate Asian women it's not the white mans job to raise Hapa children.

As if others were better. Just yesterday some tiny Chinese faggot tried to cut me in line when I was buying medication for my sister. He can be glad these shitty Germans stopped me or I would have likely beat him into a wheelchair. At least I could hit him once in his face before these fags could lead him out of the store. Zero respect these gay manlets, he better think twice before acting all uppidy in front of a Lebanese lion

Go back, you uppity semite.

Shut your Asian faggot mouth before I cut your slanteyes up for free

this is some boomer bullshit

The Hapa on left looks happy compared to the shit skins on the right.

Who the fuck even has money to fly to other countries just to knock up teenagers?

I hope many of these kids are successful. I also hope they can manipulate their home governments into courtfucking them out of their money and property.

Attached: 1507357874287.png (1412x1066, 1.47M)

This article is just inspiring white men to go to the Philippines and impregnate women.

the reason that niggers do that in the actual US and europe, while white men don't is child support
otherwise you are defaulting to the correct and natural evolutionary strategy
ie fuck off kike.

I have already inspired

The kids look cute, their teaches say they have the best grades, etc.

This is what being bleached by shitposters does to a population.

Old guys

Sex when you impregnate the woman is the fun sex.

Typical mainland locusts who shits in trains and steals public welfares

Lennox Rafael Halliwell Vilca is a happy white boy baby! His white American father and Peruvian mother love him.

He's rich too.

Ahahajajaja!

Attached: 7f2.png (720x480, 478K)

Knock up some women stay a few weeks fly out before you get hit with child support payments.

White men need to spread their seed and Philippines is the easiest place to get condomless sex where the women can't afford birth control.

>creampie'ing flip girls should be a right of passage for Australian men

Attached: 1402306730603.jpg (411x418, 43K)

10/10 post Australians know best how to impregnate these filthy brown whores.

>Filipino
>Asian
You can only pick one

White guys in Holland too
I think holland pays for its citizens to travel you need to go and do your part.

Holy moley

Attached: DE3F4B3B-7D02-4873-952A-04DC376E9E9A.gif (400x214, 1013K)

Whatever they are they have a hole to fuck and a womb to impregnate and it's the white mans duty to impregnate them.

Im not allowing my ancestors genes to be tainted by some subhuman swamp nigger covered in moles

Attached: Sonia Narang_NFP_Ruzel1_edit.jpg (1200x707, 780K)

have a you my fren

Based. Were still gonna kill you in the coming race war though.

How hard would it be for a 5/10 middle aged male to go to the Philippines / Thailand and bring home an attractive and loyal wife?

Based. Lets make those jungle gooks better, one creampie at a time.

Wife no no no
You don't want to raise a family with these creatures just go there fuck them impregnate them and leave.

If you want a Asian wife go to China.

If you just want to impregnate women and leave go to Philippines.

I agree with you.

I had a friend go there who is 47 and 6/10 in the looks department he had women Fucking him for free unfortunately he brought back a woman to marry that was the least attractive of all the women he dated there.

Probably because she housed him for free at her house for months after meeting him

I'd recommend going to China for a wife
The women are prettier and less partners

Philippine jungle books are just for cream pie adventures.

Attached: without beautifying app and camera angles.jpg (1600x1059, 401K)

>white boys
>australian boomers
some bogan deposits vegemite in your mothers dim sum and now you want reparations.
literal nigger tier

Attached: mg.jpg (720x460, 36K)

see

>White boys, take back your hapa kids

kek...whited.

The Hapa kids are the whites mans gift to the Philippines

It would be wrong to take them back home with us in our white homelands.

Literally walk into a major city mall or go into the province and you will find mother throwing their daughters at you to marry. Only downside is you might be sending her family a few hundred bucks every so often but she will be all yours.