"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me!"

>"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me!"

How do you respond?

Attached: 7c28c4b95f830cba05353eb9bd2df489.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mcjesus-sculpture-israel-artist-protests-haifa-jani-leinon-controversy-middle-east-a8732806.html
twitter.com/Gimme_Free_GF/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. because you don’t exist

That's hate speech.

U GO GURL

I humble myself before my God that loves his creation so much that he made a sacrifice for our salvation.

Where's your god now?!
Also sage.

AMEN

Glory to the King of Kings, Jesus the Christ.

"Why you?"

>*resurrects 3 days later*
>That is why

"Saint Tarrant is the way"

And all God's people said "Amen"

Literal son of god.

takes cock out

Fuck off Rabbi Yeshua

Amen

The good news was that the kingdom of heaven is within you. Effectively the core message of Christianity was finding perfect peace (God) through meditation. Amen, Ameen, and Om or Aum have the same root. I might as well convert to Buddhism because at least the Dali Lama stands up for white people whereas the Pope (one TRUE messenger of God) kiss Blacks' feet, invites them into Europe and rapes babies. I'm not saying there aren't good Christians. There are plenty. I'm also not an atheist I believe in a creator of some form or another.

McJesus

"Israel museum removes sculpture depicting Ronald McDonald as Jesus after violent protests"
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mcjesus-sculpture-israel-artist-protests-haifa-jani-leinon-controversy-middle-east-a8732806.html

Attached: 9826378263872323.jpg (720x1080, 57K)

How can any man be God? Why did he leave? Will he ever come back?

Poke him with a pointy stick.

Amen

Remember me, o Lord, in your kingdom.

>How do you respond?
man this legalized weed potency is getting out of hand.

this guy begged for his life and asked god why he was forsaken in his last moments
like every other human the fear of death and pain overwhelmed him
100% proof god doesn't exist

if you haven't accepted Yeshua (Jesus) as your salvation you cannot make it to heaven. The name Yeshua literally means the Salvation of Yahweh. He makes it clear that he is the only way. From his own mouth he preached about hell fire for those who don't know him.

I don't want to "come" on your Father

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

The pope does not represent Christianity nor does Catholicism.

>this guy begged for his life
citation?

Forgive me, Lord. Have mercy on us all.

it's always funny when people reference the pope like it means something when it just reaffirms my faith as a protestant

literally only Jews say this. it's a double insult because yeshua means "his name which will be blotted out."

Christ wanted also not to be seen as greater than his disciples, but as someone who rose them to his level:
>"The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master."

Luke 6:40

yes daddy jew please FUCK me in the asshole

>this guy begged for his life and asked god why he was forsaken in his last moments
>like every other human the fear of death and pain overwhelmed him
>100% proof god doesn't exist
Nope! In the moment of Jesus' death, God had to remove the Holy Spirit that Christ had with him his entire human life. The reason; so he could bare the entire brunt, completely cutoff from the Holy Spirit. Pretty based, actually.

sorry

"Have sex, dude."

>my faith as a protestant
Lol you guys are the biggest cucks. Literally Prots cannot go one second without bending the knee to Isreal or giving up on teachings so that gay people feel safe.

Not interested in sky yid.

PROVE IT

slav subhuman

You've posted this thread before

That's a big snoz you got there

i dont believe you

>If you don't worship my favorite kike then you're a kike
Top kek. Christfags and their mental gymnastics. Why would I worship a Jew?Becuase a Jewish book told me to?

Lmaoing at your life

I say thank you for loving me and taking away my sin. Without you I am nothing.

How is an eternity of Hell fair or justice for at best 80 years of sin?

Die kike
Praise Odin

I respond by telling him he is a kike worshipping nigger and that if he doesnt kill himself I would come and make his bitchmother a second bastard.

Love you babe. Keep giving us those good vibes brah.

my church is explicitly against homosexuality and does not offer communion to homosexuals

Attached: quote-if-i-had-to-baptise-a-jew-i-would-take-him-to-the-bridge-of-the-elbe-hang-a-stone-around-marti (850x400, 66K)

Too bad you worship a kike

Which Church is yours then? Please don't tell me you are a Lutheran

Because he spoke truth, are you able to counter/debunk the things he said? What do you find wrong with the things he said?

Truly, this man is the son of God.

fitting digits, devil

God isn't real. Jesus was born from a hooker.

Christianity is a slave religion.

Go kiss some nigger feet.

Attached: TRINITY___God+al-Mahdi.jpg (2329x2985, 1.17M)

I continue my life long struggle of trying to resolve my instinct to believe, with basic biblical criticism.

I thought I found the answer with Catholicism. No sola scriputra. Then I went to a Catholic service. Cuckery everywhere. Shitskins everywhere.

The notion of the most important truths being preserved in the Church is great. But then you start to wonder how much has actually been preserved.

Attached: 1537514378182.jpg (1000x558, 118K)

What is the Atheism rate for voting democrat and progressive candidates?

YASS
QUEEN
SLAYYY

How do you reconcile your racism with a belief in God? Is it with the same mental gymnastics you use to believe in a Jewish God in the first place?

I'm a Calvinist but Luther began the reformation.

Most notable Republicans are closet atheists who use religion as a cultural identity. If this were not the case, they would not be in politics in the first place and would instead be selling their possesions to feed poor people like Yeshua wants. Nobody with any intelligence on any side of the political spectrum takes religion seriously

i'm not a racist i'm a race realist. I don't hate blacks or Mexicans I have entirely low expectations for them, recognize that the ones who are here are still the top end of their IQ bell curve and should return to their original nations to improve conditions there, and that the reason they are here is part of subversion that is a consequence of a spiritual struggle.

the divine son of God can be said to be of no race and the modern day Jew is anti-Christ.

>How do you reconcile your racism with a belief in God?
Because my best guess is that God is more racist than me.

Glory to Christ

>Nobody with any intelligence on any side of the political spectrum takes religion seriously

Which is why things have gotten as bad as they have.

Yep, MEMEFLAGS are all tranny lefty/pol/ and fat kikes, this thread is one.

the only way to deal with jews is through violence

more like deformation

>Calvinist
Oh no, John Calvin, the Crypto Jew?

Attached: laughingmexican.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Funny that, because Catholics think the opposite. It's not exactly uniting whites.

Projection this lousy, moshe? Get some fucking sleep, nigger.

Attached: 1558967365763.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

But you're all one in Jesus. Race is entirely inconsequential in the view of eternity and the soul. The fact that you fixate on it or think that immigration/race mixing is a "spiritual struggle" proves that you don't actually believe this crap, you just use it as a cultural touchstone as outlined There is absolutely no evidence for that in scripture. And if there were, it would be that Jews are better than everyone else. Good luck finding any

>How do you respond?
So everyone that followed the Hebraic religion to the letter before his arrival is in hell or purgatory?

Seems silly. I do believe in Jesus and his teachings, but I think the only pre-requisites for you to get into heaven is being a good person and repenting your sins.

You'll grow up one day

More evidence that Christianity isn't uniting Europeans.

>My sect is the one true Christianity
>No, mine is retard

>salvation is written down as truth
>white people and my feelings should dictate what i believe

Not going to work on Jow Forums
Just the fact that you think your going to turn our water into kool-aid is ridiculous. Jow Forums and especially Jow Forums is anonymous, and we don't promote your globohomo doctrine. Christ didn't promote your gayness either. You will die at the hands of your enemy.

again you choose to believe because it fits your narrative. you are the reason muslims exist.

I'm concerned about present day realities not what Jesus' name means in Hebrew.

With an Amen

Kek
Anything else doing that, retard?

Take your meds

>Putting universalism before your people on Jow Forums

K

>we
nice try shill

I dont believe his Jewish lies, nor do I need salvation from a false Semetic volcano demon

Attached: quote-i-decline-christianity-because-it-is-jewish-because-it-is-international-and-because-erich-lude (850x400, 72K)

Sure, a lot of things are dividing whites, including sectarian supremacy retards like Nick Fuentes.

>tossing the truth aside because Jow Forums told you "women and brown people bad"
u might as well convert to a jw, mormon, muslim

so edgy

This is another kike slide thread.
Oops don't waste your Jow Forums gold and your VPN

Attached: 1559421265760.jpg (612x407, 58K)

What's my narrative? Tf are you talking about.

Enjoy

Yeah
>*brap*

Attached: 1541179935007.png (206x245, 5K)

Whatever you say Rabbi. Whites should not be worshipping a Jew.

I will prepare Jerusalem for your return. I just need to clean some house first

stop it you are going to cut yourself

Lets turn this on the Jews, theres a video where Putin outright defends Jews for Jewish bolshevism.

>twitter.com/Gimme_Free_GF/with_replies

Help spam it to the twitter and facebook of Russia's military headquarters.

Attached: karen-araragi.png (1366x768, 486K)

>Race is entirely inconsequential in the view of eternity and the soul.

There is nothing that makes ethnonationalism incompatible with the Bible either. I say that it is a spiritual struggle because immigration and race mixing are consequences of Jewish laws.

>everyone you like is a Jew!
The Jewish Guide to Arguing on the Internet with Counter-Semites.

Attached: quote-martin-luther-and-john-calvin-advocated-the-wholesale-murder-of-heretics-apostates-jews-sam-ha (850x400, 52K)

I'm not tossing anything aside. Read my first post regarding meditation/silent prayer. I'm not doing or thinking anything because pol told me to. You're getting mad dude. Remember what Jesse Lee Peterson says, don't get angry.

>Leaf has no argument

No suprise there.

>More evidence that Christianity isn't uniting Europeans.
you seem to be trashing christianity because it doesnt do what you want it to.
>convert to Buddhism because at least the Dali Lama stands up for white people
so you dont want the truth, you just want whatever makes you feel happy.
under this logic it is people like you who make islam very popular in the east