youtube.com/watch?v=Gmi-RPFspbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L-tU9FW0gHE
youtube.com/watch?v=zIu2a7lYYGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vqTkLoekm_0
youtube.com/watch?v=GS8v_9jjZcc
twitter.com/EastwoodGuo/status/1138815683586904064
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Amery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OI YOU GOT A LOISENSE FOR THAT POST MATE?

You mean whos gonna be yout new daddy that fuck you over next?
Cant wait to get an new cock into that loose hole?

fuck of pedo

>pedo
Why are ther so many british expats here?

dinae bonch a pedo's

What? Cant understand you.
Must be the crooked theet...

We need to agent orange the entirety of Columbia to destroy the cocaine menace even our politicians have given into this degeneracy

Attached: 1560018708371.png (660x581, 460K)

>come to thailand
>spend money
>fuck whores
>get publicly humiliated

Love thai governement. Theyre all in on this shit.

morning Keanecels
>t. virgin

Attached: lawsdontapplytopigs.jpg (817x434, 75K)

>CUKs one by one are Being Annexed by the Lib Dems
Milk Man Riseth

Attached: 21912847_1252656671547084_436162890_n.jpg (960x629, 160K)

OI YOU GOT A LOISENSE FOR THAT ANIMATED GUN CHAP?

Morning, Vanguards.

>still image
>animated
I'm already in the lead

Hi, I am British. We need to make it so you have to have a loisense to be PM and not give Boris one. Diversity is our strength. Again, I am totally British and live in a Mosque in London.

Boris or bust!

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Attached: 1552620656371.jpg (744x605, 116K)

Enjoy your psychosis

I'm still mildly embittered that the best versions of the British Grenadiers and of Rule Britannia is by the American Army Choir and band

How can you look at Boris Johnson and think:
>Yep, this guy is competent enough to lead our country.
What happened to the UK? At least get someone, who doesn‘t look like a cheap Trump knock off.

We're currently kicking the bucket with great force user, what other conclusion can you get from the Tories still, against all odds and human sense, still being in power?

Attached: Despair.jpg (869x577, 49K)

>boris jonsan or domminick rabbi who is the best man

I think the question is the same in many situations.

It´s not who is the best?

It should be who is the least worst?

I am
why aren't you?

so you envy me?

It's not about competence, it's about who can make lefties seethe the most. PM Boris will cause the biggest salt explosion since 2016

eh up whats with all these faggots shiteing up our thread?

fuck off

Christchurch attack: Brenton Tarrant pleads not guilty to all charges

As lawyer Shane Tait read out his client's not guilty pleas, a number of those present gasped and became tearful.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48631488

no this is an american website so you must obey us or else

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Here thisll get your patriotic juices flowing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=35qSCZCw8Yg

Holy shit user, before I even saw the title I knew that band from anywhere, I have the entire DVD collection of thunderbirds somewhere that I collected as a child as well as the Film, wonder if there are any decent collection torrents about?
That being said, if there are high quality torrents of "The Prisoner" I'm certain there must be classic thunderbirds torrents about.

I'm well on my way to defeating every poster ITT for the umpteenth time
eh whats up with this faggot shiteing up my blog? fuck off

Loved gerry anderson stuff as a kid, joe90, captain scarlet, UFO etc

I wanted McVey, easy on the eye, heart like Thatcher.

At least Farron was true to his beliefs and couldn't in the end support fags and trannies. Based.

>couldnt support trannies

Attached: GettyImages-489105872.jpg (620x413, 27K)

poopy nigger! poopy poopy nigger!!!!

Attached: 1546559769506.jpg (558x614, 18K)

haAH hahahaa ah fukin lov it

Good morning mongs

>he works for intel
cuck

mong

Fake eddie

are you the eddie master

Reminder that Boris is full of shit
>If we get to this campaign, I would be well up for trying to make the positive case for some of the good things that have come from the single market - 2012
>The prospect of a UK departure, a sudden UK departure. It's imponderable - 2012
>I'm probably about the only politician I know of who is actually willing to stand up and say that he's pro-immigration - 2013
>I would vote to stay in the single market - 2013
>I'm in favour of the single market. I want us to be able to trade freely with our European friends and partners - 2013
>My ideal world is, we're there, we're in the EU, trying to make it better - 2013
>Personally, I would like to stay in the single market - 2013
>Most of our problems are not caused by “Bwussels”, but by chronic British short-termism, inadequate management, sloth, low skills, a culture of easy gratification and underinvestment in both human and physical capital and infrastructure - 2013
>The European Community, now Union, has helped to deliver a period of peace and prosperity for its people as long as any since the days of the Antonine emperors - 2014
>I’m rather pro-European, actually. I certainly want a European community where one can go and scoff croissants, drink delicious coffee, learn foreign languages and generally make love to foreign women - 2016
>The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our back on it? - 2016
>Britain is a great nation, a global force for good. It is surely a boon for the world and for Europe that she should be intimately engaged in the EU - 2016
>Leaving would mean embroiling the government for several years in a fiddly process of negotiating new arrangements, so diverting energy from the real problems of this country - 2016
>I am a bit of a fan of the European Union. If we did not have one, we would invent something like it - 2003

Attached: bojo.png (449x449, 344K)

Ive been following on the LBC and Id say boris and Nigel if theres a general election

MIGA

Attached: 434537347.jpg (1084x674, 121K)

why do people like cereal in the morning who wants a bowl of cold milk when its pissing it down outside

That's an actual British accent, ladyboy. Shut the fuck up.

I take no pleasure in my overnight oats, but food is fuel and oats are the white man's breakfast. My id would much prefer I ate some Golden Grahams or something.

Eat shit tripfag

Im the master of eddie. The fat cunt fears me.

btw lads is me op eny good n that like
dya like et
mums well impreced

Stop shilling for pro-amnestry jew-roach faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmi-RPFspbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L-tU9FW0gHE

Reminder Boris wants to force the integration (racemixing and pollution of blood) scam even further
youtube.com/watch?v=zIu2a7lYYGQ

niggers

So, when are you guys gonna get rid of all the niggers and mudslimes?

>this mong

>pay for me to be a useless mong goyim

Are they even trying at this point

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-093905.png (1440x2880, 980K)

well good

Lads I've come up with a policy idea that no individual/entity should be able to own more than three residential properties. Obviously this is aimed at dealing with the housing crisis, and stinging the parasitic rent-seeking class, whilst not being completely restrictive and still allowing people to own holiday houses and/or one or two properties for investment purposes. Maybe you could throw in some exemptions for the small number of cases where a large property portfolio is justified, like with university accommodation.

What do you think? Have I overlooked something obvious, and is this policy idea (dare I say it) actually stupid?

What bothers me about half the people on this is, there are plenty of reasons not to like Boris Johnson, but why do they all have to argue it in such a fucking whiny way?

That's what politics is now, whine more than the other side.
Cry, stamp your feet generally act like an entitled 5 year old and then a bunch of rich, jobless, stuck up commie fucks will shout off the rooftops "oi bigots give up all your belongings so this genetic trash can feel good about themselves".

Been in Turkey for 2 weeks have i missed anything good, did the Trump visit go well also vote for bidets

I think we need more large scale developments of poorly built 1/2 bed homes with no gardens and no car parking* spread out over wide areas with £0 spent on new infrastructure

*Find this point quite amazing given the push for electric car charging

Not a bad idea though. I'm in favour of more high rise housing as we haven't the space for shit wide scale developments as per above example.

Raab is gonna win the TV debates I reckon.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=vqTkLoekm_0

There's also the Americanisms of the Audience which is so boisterously loud and yet so Echoingly hollow in thought.
But honestly user, just as a side point, it's pretty shit where someone like me wants to work whilst the only work here is either, none existent or literally grinding your bones to dust for a pittance
>Oy Vey goyim what do you mean you don't want to earn £120 a month? Whilst we slash your UC in half? What do you mean you don't want to make less than unemployment benefits whilst throwing your knees and back out again? What do you mean you don't want to hear your knees sound like a cement mixer whilst going down the stairs? What do you mean it hurts to bend over to pick something up? You need to work harder GOYIM!

Making it worse I'm surrounding by utterly deranged boomers making £14-17 per hour doing absolute Boomer tier jobs that are so easy a child could do them, yet they claim that they're so prestigious and so hard, that you wouldn't understand user!
So awful they can afford to do three hours of work, claim to be poor, apply for benefits to make up the rest and still go to a premium gym, drink themselves to death each and every night whilst I can't even afford a haircut like.
But it's such toil user! Can you imagine the horror of I dare of... TYPING, oh god it's almost unbearable to speak! TYPING SOMETHING SOMEONE HAS RECORDED... FOR YOU! For the pittance of £14-17 quid an hour... at home... at your own desk, in your own time, with your own hours and for some of them to think that in this economy it's still not good enough, to throw it away for less money, less hours and more stressful work environment.

I truly despise boomers.

Attached: 1549054849905.png (1386x1384, 1.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GS8v_9jjZcc
Raab would wipe the floor with Boris in a debate and they both know it.

>Comic Sans
Based AND redpilled.

>whilst I can't even afford a haircut like
>like
propa, innit gaz?
also
>tfw £14-17 quid an hour... at home... at your own desk, in your own time, with your own hours
>tfw it's still not good enough
>t. not a boomer

Attached: 675476457634554322.png (648x592, 37K)

No, I own residential properties and I would not like the government trying to ban me from owning them. I invest in this country and if this was not allowed I would put in effort for it to be allowed, or take all my money away from Britain and invest somewhere viable.
Disallowing people to do things is never the way forward.

Why do you need more than 3?

>let's choose between a jew and a turkish jew
BRITAIN YES!

Daily fucking reminder Raab married a Brazilian macaco de sopa pardo mongrel and co-authored a civicuck toryshit book called Britannia Unchained with Kwatend and some dot nigger

For money and free movement

How the fuck are landlords real dude just don't pay your rent and tell the eviction officer to fuck off lmao

The easiest way would be too send all the immigrants home and let supply and demand do all the rest

Shouldn't have said that bit, sleep deprivation innit.
But user, it's unbelievable, it's the mixture of the level of intelligence you need for the job and the payout for it is completely disproportionate, some of the most easy work I've ever encountered in my life, and to say to it in the face of someone who's barely getting by
>It's not good enough!
>I want to make Less user!
>For more hours too!
>I even want to put strain on my entire family whilst I take benefits and live off my parents because I only do 3 hours a day woe is fucking me
The fucking Brainlet doesn't deserve the job then, let them suffer with the consequence of being retarded, if you were a medium to high level programmer and etc, yeah i'd imagine you wouldn't be satisfied with that sort of wage, but for a basic desk job, to make that much money it's astounding to me user makes me want to blow my brains out from just the frustration and watching the sheer disconnect from the world these boomers have.

Attached: 1547314247528.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

So fucking what. None of them are gonna gas the pakis are they you fucking mong. Raab is the best of the seven by far. Example:
>The Government Equalities Office and the Equality and Human Rights Commission have become state-funded lobbying groups for policies that promote positive discrimination, social quotas and other socially-engineered egalitarian outcomes. The Government Equalities Office serves little purpose. It should be abolished.

Boris is really interesting to look at and gets up to high jinx

What on earth happened to Reese Mogg? Where is he?

This stopped being funny a long time ago

Then again what can we expect from an American. Go back to watching friends

hong kongers are literally BEGGING us to re-colonise them and we're sitting here holding our dicks arguing about islamophobia and milkshakes twitter.com/EastwoodGuo/status/1138815683586904064

>So fucking what.
Exactly. At very least we can pick someone who is actually European and British like Stewart.

>Raab is the best of the seven by far. Example:
But he is a fucking arab. Imagine having FOURTH kike Prime Minister. the absolute state of the United Pozzdom

>Implying we'd do anything to actually make ourselves stronger or have any ANY international dignity.
Lad...

Attached: 1508971518085.png (466x492, 187K)

Also daily reminder

Pakis get the fuck out

you're right, sometimes i forget that becoming weaker and giving your things away is the morally correct position to take.

But the lack of restrictions has created a situation in which a small number of wealthy individuals are able to control rental prices by owning a disproportionately large proportion of the housing stock. It might be great for your personal bank balance, but it's not great for the country.

True, that's my preferred option too. But even if we do that, it can lead to the rent-seekers controlling the prices and squeezing renters beyond the fair price, provided they have sufficient start-up capital to buy property

Neither. Raab is a newb, and Johnson is a closet remainer. Brexit Party for me from now on - I couldn't give a fuck if Corbyn gets in for a period of time.

If you're not British, you shouldn't be allowed to own property in this country anyway. Kindly fuck off. We can nationalise your 'property' any time.

They then send that sweet housing dollar (((home))).

>At least we can pick someone who is a creepy-looking cuck
Great. Raab is the only one who has called out feminism and anti-white racism. He's against the surveillance state and he's pro free speech. He's literally /ourjew/

Hancock - abject soulless managerialism, not even trying to disguise it
Raab - abject soulless managerialism with a slightly better disguise
Hunt - polished and controlled abject soulless managerialism
Gove - cynical abject soulless managerialism
Stewart - passionate and energetic soulless managerialism
Boris, McVey - meme candidates controlled by abject soulless managerialists

And what, go to war with China over them?

>MFW I'm on the M4 Relief road part and she's going full globohomo spastic.

yes. we can start it and the US can finish it.

Stewart is pure soul, but he'll be better as Governor of Persia after the war

I can’t even hate watch Victoria Derbyshire anymore

Raab is a fucking jew.

Disraeli, Callaghan, Cameron and now Raab?

You do undestand that its a fucking disgrace to be ruled by a fucking arab?

>s the only one who has called out feminism and anti-white racism.
I'd rather see our general public getting even more angry.

Whomever undermines the legitimacy of the British state even further is /ourguy/

people must lose all hope and trust they have in this government

some Jews are based. see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Amery

Could you hatefuck her?

>Matt Hancock has announced he is droppingout of the race to be the next Prime Minister after yesterday securing just 20 votes

You really have to be retarded to the max to continue vote for Conservatives, literally braindead.