I'm ready to settle down now

>I'm ready to settle down now.

Attached: CC.jpg (1280x1432, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
youtube.com/watch?v=hTwHCsTq3IU&t=1s
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/bzyqgt/why_do_think_redpillers_and_the_like_fixate_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting modern women to not have fucked at the very least 8 guys

You're gonna die alone, kid.

LMAO This girl follows me on Twitter

>8
Kek triple that

Attached: 1556568742864.jpg (755x587, 29K)

>>I'm ready to settle down now.
You can't do that if you're a permavirgin, I'm afraid.

Attached: 40yo.jpg (612x792, 149K)

Your trips are a nice estimative of how many guys a modern woman will fuck throughout her lifetime.

say 8 again motherfucker

still would make aryan babies with

For the Virgins (myself included)
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

I watched her interview with Woes about her changing beliefs, and honestly it took a lot of humility to admit she was wrong, and to apologize to her parents. Good for her. Many of us here were Leftists when we were younger. Instead of shitting on people for what they once believed, be glad that some are breaking the conditioning.

Robyn is actually legit.

If women fuck sooooo many millions billions of guys, why are Jow Forumscels never included? Have sex, sad fucks.

>memeflag
>virgins (myself included)

fuck off, roast.

I'm a MAN, you stupid limey!

>Have sex, sad fucks.
This,seriously. If you don't have sex, you dont have a valid opinion. Having sex makes your opinion into facts.

Gross.

no worries lads I will take one for the team
the nation needs white babies

Attached: mon visage.png (657x527, 168K)

d-damn

Cure herpes

Attached: this kills the roastie.png (795x522, 13K)

I can tell a story. I have a 9inch shamma lamma. My wife was a virgin when we met. Took a year of dicking to get the entire thing to fit. Wife has baby. Aftet baby first 3 months she was looser. I could actually fit without forplay and inching it in. No complaints. Now its a year later. Its tighter depth wise than it was pre child. I can only go hapf way before "ouch too much" then i gotta work it in slow. Which i haaate.
My story about having child if anyone ever wondered or worried.

how'd you do that

m'am

trips of truth

Very easy braindead explanation they all flock to the top tier guys, top tier meaning could be looks could be status etc in THEIR reality. So the hot manager guy at their job at Burger King when they’re 18 is in the top tier while the Jow Forums incel who masturbates to their insta pics isn’t

Anyway the issue is women do this cock carousel until they literally waste all of their best years and very likely also made a kid or more with some other guy and THEN they are willing to give the other 80% of men a chance

literal who?

No idea who this bitch is but she looks like absolute shit in both pictures. Not sure what you're trying to convey here.

Checked rule of three confirmed

Attached: 1559878779746.png (500x509, 121K)

ive watched her for a while, shes as dumb as it gets and her trad shit is fake. trust me in 5 years tops she will 'rediscover herself' aka becoming a whore again

Attached: 1558536577406.png (960x616, 1.18M)

>modern women

Attached: 1560404730121.jpg (1024x467, 60K)

My sides just got magnetic mined.

Ah the beauty of the white women must be preserved.

She still looks good IMO.

>t. greek roastie with inactive hpv strain
you're not fooling anyone stravula

my personal theory is, that the worship of women & sexuality is our current religion

pic related

Attached: 1556780083078.png (720x1440, 231K)

>my personal theory is, that the worship of women & sexuality is our current religion
Pretty well put, and the new pope is clearly a puppet. He might as well condemn Christianity and wear a globe necklace rather than a cross.

>the new pope is clearly a puppet
yup, a puppet for the Gods of the marketplace

youtube.com/watch?v=hTwHCsTq3IU&t=1s

Attached: 0121_womens-march04.jpg (1700x1133, 376K)

Checked, and wept.
Women's rigths were a mistake.
Islamists are rigth.
We need the artificial womb to break their monopoly and China 2.0 them.

>We
but user, "we" just want the best for you?

Attached: 1_6mSxqqI2kWI9sj8wyZYqlQ.png (650x433, 298K)

Not with that hook nose.

you forgot the 0 on the end

no hymen, no diamond

That type of society does not work. Beta males cannot mate, alpha males mate but face the same female human waste when they try to have a family. This is the receipt for extinction. State enforced monogamy Is the only solution.

And settle she will!

80-20 rule. Women fuck the top 20% of men.

Meanwhile pol is the bottom 20% of men

I prefer trad trannies

This girl annoys me. Immigrant with no kids bitching about immigration and family values. Will still put a thumb up her pooper tho.

Attached: 1551135222801.jpg (800x804, 99K)

What a complextion change.

>women keep rejecting me so women are bad bevause they have sex
Jow Forums is more jewish than Reddit

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/bzyqgt/why_do_think_redpillers_and_the_like_fixate_on/

>Meanwhile pol is the bottom 20% of men
I find it hilarious that this type of "privilege" is never given any consideration in the intersectional world view, which incidentally belies the axioms of the very ideology

Attached: pink eugenics.png (511x295, 262K)

there's definitely a parallel reality where the I in LGBTQIAAP stands for Incel.

>Incel
does not exist; you're an idiot

this is unlikely, as any ideology needs an other to define itself against. If the contemporary religion starts to acknowledges the suffering of men, it loses it's rasion de tre. Even in Christianity, sinners have to repent and acknowledge their sinful nature before they are allowed into the fold.

Attached: 1kmqccsk_we-the-people_640x480_12_August_18.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I'll marry you sweetie.

Them so be it

Because it’s not worth the effort.

You are pathetic

Attached: 1538099985923.jpg (640x646, 56K)

CC is a lot hotter now then she was back then.

Dunno my sister is 21 and she says older guys +25yo are constantly hitting on her. I guess mostly because girls at their age have already become cumdumsters so they trying to find the least used vagina.
Also they are not trying just to fuck but waifu her.
She had two relationships last one was two years, the current is a year and a half and still going on, both of them are way older than her 26 and 25yo

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (826x620, 43K)

well, she looks 10 times better with braids

>what do you MEAN my pussy looks gross??? are you a virgin incel? IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND GETTING BACK WITH CHAD

Attached: Bvw4QgACcAAGoNH.jpg (600x508, 45K)

Yikes

>this is what ALL vaginas look like sweetie. have you ever even SEEN a real vagina?

Attached: Adfadsf.png (301x290, 167K)

>2
>are-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: UGSrT8ij) 06/14/19(Fri)14:08:34 No.216254225▶
>6254814▶
>File: mon visage.png (168 KB, 657x527)
> (OP)
>no worries lads I will take one for the team
>the nation needs white babies

Stop hating women and Have sex

Beautiful people are not attracted to ugly plebs such as yourself.
Want to find a nice woman? Lower your standards.
Don't expect a hot girl to treat you like a king.

Attached: 151654607691024.jpg (1080x1342, 219K)

how many hpv strains and future vag+ass cancers will she have

have sex your self, your population is flat lining and eventually globohomo will import 3rd worlders to do your manual labor

did you get your hpv vaccine ?

She's trash

Grow up. Have sex

hhehehehe

Attached: livelaughlol.jpg (770x677, 204K)

It's time to put a bullet into every white womans head.
When we have exterminated all the women, niggers and shitskins the weight lifted from the welfare system will be immense and we will not have niggerfucking coalburners left in our country.

We will be able to focus on industrial advancements and once again become a rich sucessful country.

White women are known world wide for being glorified low class prostitutes who will spread their leg for literally every man who even comes close. This is why they are considered attractive, but in reality its just because they are easy to fuck. And then when you check out ploitical forums what do you see? Oblivious posters who talk about "defending their women" and "making white babies". I cannot think or comprehend anything worse or more shameful than being raised by a literal niggerwhore mother.

All we need to do is murder(slaughter is a more fitting term actually since i dont se white women as humans) every single female. It is because of these roastie whores Europe today is a shitskin and nigger continent, so removing women is the long term solution to the nigger and mudskin problem. They will naturally also be killed on the spot(They have too low IQ to live in white countries)

Then we get real women who shut up and doesnt think they are capable of running a country. These are common all over the world and would gladly take the place of the white loose whores.

In conclution: Kill all women, niggers and shitskins. Inport real women with high IQ who shut up and realize they dont know anything about politics

This is the solution to all of the wests problems, its that simple. All logic shows that if we kill women, niggers and shitskins we will not have the negro and shitskin continent they brought upon us.

Attached: 03ebe9e928b162248a5f0b77513575d8ffd62401f3dd2c693248c17b81be5bfb.jpg (439x335, 20K)

>shills for Jordan Peterson

Fuck off

This is actually a pretty valid point.
If women are always fucking every guy they see, then why are Jow Forums such incels?

I like her

>>expecting modern women to not have fucked at the very least 8 guys
In a row?

The Tinder generation is so f****** disgusting. These women think they're like wealthy or something or high class or some s*** they never have any money and they work these corporate jobs. You're not wealthy b**** if you don't have a good family. Being some hoes who works for a corporation because feminism doesn't mean you're f****** privileged most of them are ugly and have STDs

White men are the bigger problem. This includes Jow Forums men.

Attached: race-mixing-stats.jpg (611x759, 100K)

i would kill to find a virgin woman

I remember that leathery hag

Attached: jhhgd.png (295x293, 142K)

I found one in bongland. she's not anymore though

That is an untrue stereotype.

>chad don't want any cause I'm used up, I'm ready to cash in the beta bux for all my years of hard work of ejecting them but whoring my ass to others in mockery

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 2.99M)

beta
>chasing the carrot on the stick
carrot
>I'm rotten so you can finally get to eat me

Take any other marginalised/persecuted group and 'they need our help and support'. If the group comprises white males, then WHO GIVES A FUCK. That is the mentality I've come to expect.

>chad fux
>beta bux
pay up loser

>If women are always fucking every chad they see, then why are Jow Forums such incels?
Chads got these hoes on rotation, that's why they call it cock carousel.

>If women fuck sooooo many millions billions of guys, why are Jow Forumscels never included? Have sex, sad fucks.
What is chad, what is beta?
What is autism?
What is a tv head slapper?

So why do so many women hate Trump?

>Take any other marginalised/persecuted group

There aren't any other than White men in White countries.

>Trump
Trump was never a chad.

Name of thot pls ty

Which one am I supposed to not want to benis?

try harder faggot with ARGUMENTS

So? Are you trying to make me feel scared of death?

Attached: 1559763670127.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Why would I settle down for a washed up whore when I can have better sex for cheaper with a prostitute (not even talking about how it's less of a hassle) ? What does she have to offer that's more than a prostitute offers ?

>You're gonna die with your beloved robot waifu by your side, kid.

ftfy

NVM , found . TY anyways .