Attached: smug.png (200x200, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qoVt__-fuNw
youtu.be/seevjxtzmBU
youtu.be/2IAJFCxAP_Y
youtu.be/vDeVonv3kY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, it's society that's the self-destructive failure. I am normal.

Attached: 60343894_824165437968590_7384730287290187776_n.jpg (621x620, 47K)

>Anyone else a self-destructive failure?
No, I'm living off my massive savings I gained from a few years working at the top of the Wendy's pyramid and now live a gentlemanly life of leisure and luxury while occasionally directing minions to complete tasks for me.

Attached: Milo seated in majesty.jpg (640x427, 50K)

How mainstream of you

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-233639_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 538K)

I have cystic fibrosis. I’m a dead man and I’ve known it since I was ten years old.

Not a whole lot for me to self-destruct.

Fuck

I'm studying computer science. I also watch anime to keep my spirits up. I don't have IRL friends but I think I'll pull through.

Attached: 1533189731865.jpg (1457x1457, 1.06M)

Not at all. I have high meat to keep me feeling great and alive. You should try it.

youtu.be/qoVt__-fuNw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I've dug myself into a hole I can't get of

Attached: Me2.jpg (333x350, 39K)

Spent all day programming and achieved practically nothing

Yea ho!

youtu.be/seevjxtzmBU
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1530854664957.jpg (640x635, 44K)

Eat high meat

How do you cope with your existential crises fren? Can I get neet bux from maniac depression? Sadpepe.jpg

Did you earned 300k a year?

Self destruct into a multi million dollar lawsuit.

>Did you earned 300k a year?
Moar, obviously. Have a 12 inch massive cawk helps too.

What do you study specifically?

Yes, but I remain stoic about my problems.

Attached: Orangutard.jpg (333x400, 16K)

Chef at wendys. What a legend

Yes, where else do social rejects go to find meaning, purpose and community? Fringe ideologies are the only places we get accepted and terrorism is always hiring. If you think about it, you’re an early adopter, ahead of the curve, getting in on the ground floor!

Attached: EAFCAED1-3748-4952-B8AF-57BC616D0976.jpg (800x532, 108K)

>Rotten meat falls on floor
>Picks it up and eats it
Maybe I still have hope yet. Thanks user

Attached: 101 Flips.jpg (819x1024, 120K)

Have you ever considered that stoicism is just a form of slave morality

Attached: Nietzsche.jpg (800x1202, 177K)

Reporting in.

Attached: Dw2k564UwAAWDhM.jpg (960x820, 55K)

Why does society reject people?

It’s a cuck/cope mindset, similar to “dude just be positive!” Or “clean your room”

Ignore them: the system cannot be reformed

Since you're at the top, tell Wendy's to make tendies and not nuggets. It's fucking bullshit. Don't be a nigger, just do something great.

Post of the year

Check that shit

Attached: 1537990261038.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

If a fast food joint ever came out with LEGIT fish and chips, that would change my life. Fish and chips is legit better than tendies Jow Forums

Not really. I have good job, i study on university, quite nice future ahead of me i think.

Nope. Living a good life of hard work and amazing payoff.

KYS OP

Attached: 1526945338388.png (466x586, 103K)

yes i'm an alcoholic bartender who almost got fired because i've been fucking my coworker and they found us on sunday at 3am passed out in a ladies stall together and she had fallen on glass and cut her leg and had to go to the ER and i had to explain why i was in the stall with her. this isn't the first time something really bad has happened while i've been drinking and i need to get sober. i'm also in love with this girl but she has a boyfriend and seems to fuck everybody. also i lost my grandmother to cancer a few months ago and my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer like a month after that happened. and my ex girlfriend trashed my apartment because she found out i was cheating on her with my coworker.

i want to kill myself but i think things will get better so i'm going to try and stay sober and not put a fucking bullet in my brain.

I dropped out of university and gave up on two different bands. I can not imagine how God still loves me.

How would they know they were part of the "in" group if there wasnt someone to point at and ostracize to make the "out" group?

Life is shitty. Blind leading the blind. Everyone suffers to some degree. Belittling others makes some people's stations more palatable. In this way, the insecure reassure to themselves, "At least I'm not that loser. I'm living the right way. I'm a good person. My life has objective value."

youtu.be/2IAJFCxAP_Y

Attached: 6AD4D526-56F1-49A1-8E36-F7DBB19146C8.jpg (600x345, 40K)

Sounds like you want glory without merit

why are you here then?

again why are you here? No fully functioning person comes to this site especially not this board. If your here wtf is wrong with you?

Were all gonna make it bro

The clip works both ways, Travis is rejected by hip and square people alike; they ostracize him. In turn, he does the same thing passing judgement on the midnight New York degenerates and prostitutes.

Everyone always looking for the stain on each others shirts, ignoring their own.

youtu.be/vDeVonv3kY0

Maybe I did before but now I just don't think I can accomplish anything anymore.

HOLY MOLEY

me! me!

Attached: whyamialive.jpg (509x411, 48K)

Got through school in like lower middle social status, had people to make fun of but was clearly a pussy and got made fun of by the kids who actually lived their lives while I played vidya and watches anime. Good at pretending to be normal but now I'm a 24 do-nothing with the heavy realization of not developing much at all during those developmental years. Totally maladjusted to social life so I just tell myself it's all a big honk but that doesn't make the shame go away for long

Attached: NotSoSolid.png (272x204, 78K)

Maybe you can't. I have the resources to tho.

He was a still a young man, but he saw something of his future in the setting sun. "As bright as dusk," he looked down into the river passing below, and spat. The saliva hung in the air for an instant, before adding its weight to the water going by. With a heavy sigh and nameless fears he stepped back from railing.

fuck off, jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

No. I destroy others instead of destroying myself. Direct that destructive energy towards good things.

>brazil

Attached: 1534124497738.jpg (706x960, 58K)

I’m doing well but I can’t stop jacking off.

Yes, and I hate myself for it.

Attached: 1559958963616.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Yeah.

Why else would anyone fall to reactionary horseshit. Death-worship is only an alternative to a meaningless life.

No.

yes, i got a job at walmart and worked my first shift wednesday night. I left 2 hours early and I'm just not going to show up. Fuck those pallets. I got an interview at pizza hut doing deliveries and got the job offer, they just have to do my background check and driving record. I have a non moving violation from like 3 years ago, so I hope they don't turn me down because of it. I don't think they will.

Im addicted

Milo and his six cuckboys.

You honestly couldn't pay me to w*rk

Why?

Yeah, but I'm turning it around. Thankfully, my self-sabotaging habits haven't gotten me in trouble with the law so far.

Probably because he has to spend his entire paycheck on groceries.

delivering pizza is god awful money for the amount of work they make you do so have fun

Bump

sure, that sounds about right