How can a wooden building stand for 800 years? Is it blessed by god?

How can a wooden building stand for 800 years? Is it blessed by god?

Attached: Stavechurch-heddal.jpg (805x710, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironwood
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/mod_russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maintenance

Asks the american living in a cardbox.

Its real wood not some pressed shit held together by chinese screws

/thread

>wood

Do you even know what that means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironwood

They are always replacing the wood, so it is questionable if it is the same church of hundred years ago.

Attached: runes_semitic.png (1144x1016, 613K)

probably helps if it's made (and maintained) by white people

>They are always replacing the cells, so it is questionable if it is the same person of hundred years ago.

Ironwood isn't indestructible and is still susceptible to fire

>800 years
You are small time. The one true faith has been protecting this temple for 1400 years.

Attached: horyuji.jpg (1024x533, 125K)

There are various treatment options. Also, to start a wood fire you need sustained temperatures over 280C. The best option would be to guard ETHNIC MINORITIES ESPECIALLY DARK MEN while they are onsite.

doesn't seem that way

Back in New York I worked on a project some lunatic thought up to make a 70 story wooden skyscraper. No joke. The plan got scrapped not because we couldn't make it work--it absolutely would have worked--but because when we crunched the numbers it would have cost less to make it out of solid steel.

Wood is a very, very good building material. We use it for a reason.

BLASPHEMY!

Wood is a marvelous material when properly used and cared for.
People literally find logs in the swamp who are thousands of years old completely intact

And gas chamber doors

Zoroastrians protect it?

>Is it blessed by god?
Its built by whites, so essentially, yes.

white men built it you fucking faggot fuckhead
>runes are semitic
holy fucking shit get out.

>Stavechurch-heddal
don't worry, the Norwegian women are working hard to enrich the country. Then it will burn.

Varg didn't visit it yet.

Attached: vargnd.png (326x1510, 738K)

brRRRAAaapffffttttts
oh no user it seems you've walked amongst me in my chamberooni now you must take the gaypill, and sug my dickj BrrrRRRAPsffffffftssss oh no worries LEAF it's just Panda tm BrrRRRRaPTFSFSSSSSS
oh man that pack of cigarettes, and quart of chocolate milk I had is really making me ripe

Attached: 1556844959121.jpg (372x225, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Theres a video where Putin outright defends Jews for being behind communism.

Lets help spam it to the twitter and facebook of Russia's military headquarters. How's this for a plan.

twitter.com/mod_russia

Attached: jinx__by_ayyasap_d9geose-fullview.jpg (1024x1366, 259K)

Moonwood is wood harvested on the waning winter moon, it's is demonstrably far superior to that harvested other times. A German has a doc about him getting it certified to build with and it blows everything else out, the firetesting kiln doesn't even destroy it

Holy shit. Moon wood is real? Always learning something new on Jow Forums