Nearly 1 in 3 side hustlers needs the income to stay afloat

>Nearly 1 in 3 side hustlers needs the income to stay afloat
Well, what’s your side hustle Jow Forums?
bankrate.com/personal-finance/side-hustles-survey-june-2019/

Attached: 330A350B-73CF-47D0-99D9-5B38C27BD1D4.jpg (750x563, 78K)

After you do the math on all the costs, Uber drivers make like $5 an hour.

Fucking stupid people

Not really. Costs are low if you know what you’re doing and are in the right sized city.

Uh prolly humor threads

I have rich parents, I don't need to scrounge for money like a commoner

>OP is a phoneposter
>Well, what’s your side hustle Jow Forums?
Extortion

calling it a side-hustle is their first mistake. you either approach it as a business or a hobby. mindset is everything. people who spend a few hours on it and still watch tv aren't doing it seriously.
what people don't realise is that most people are shit. the world is a bell curve.

I do deliveroo (cyclist) as a side job, averages at £12 an hour. Mainly use it to fund holidays and such like while I save as much of my main income as I can.
Helps me keep fit too.

Jeff Bezos of the world thanks wage slaves like you with such healthy mentality and great slave attitude!

Attached: 77AC1746-8E68-4352-89DC-D9514D1BF001.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

This is such a retarded meme

My side hustle was marrying a girl with rich parents.

Not working 5-7 side jobs is a meme.

Yes, “side-hustle” is good goy! Work 16 hours a day for us! Rest is bad! A single income supporting a family is bad!

Which of us aren't wage slaves?

Iv greatly reduced the on call work I do. Slaves usually don't have that option.

You must live in a poor area. Come to California. You’ll see really wealthy folks.

Smart people make money without working.

I have the option not to do a side hustle, but I choose to as it allows me to go on numerous holidays a year I otherwise wouldnt have, whilst I use my main income for buying a house and investing.

I could choose to stop the side hustle at any point, but its easy money funding something fun.

I live in an affluent part of the UK

You've probably never kissed a girl that isn't related to you

Lmao at Australians calling it deliveridoo

Attached: D230FCEE-E37B-4BB4-B461-BE40375C3A90.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Apparently not affluent enough where people around you are not working and driving $200k cars. Plus, UK is now Muslim majority. Go kiss Muhammad your neighbors ass.

It's a pretty good meme if it discourages people from driving for these rackets. Less drivers is more income for the current drivers.

I sell hentai is massive quantities. Make about 30k extra a year

Sucking cock

Attached: Lindsey-Graham.jpg (887x659, 52K)

I'm sure I can cope with not living somewhere as pathetically left-wing as California.

UK is about 5% muslim. The City i'm from is barely 1%.

Califonia has the largest muslim community in the US and as we all know, once they become established, their numbers soon multiply. So enjoy muhammads cock, I understand that sort of thing is a big part of social life over there.

Guess what? 100% of taxi cab drivers needed the income to stay afloat.

You’re awesome for keeping taxi drivers have high aspirations! Hey, janitors too!

Hurrrrr, learn to code. retarded faggot.

Side hustlers, influencers and other general Jew faggots need the oven!

how does UBER lose so much money? billions in revenue and they can't turn a profit, the whole thing is suspect as fuck. there is literally no excuse.

even at $0.50 per use
it would still turn profit.