BREAKING: Chicago rapper Vic Mensa debuts music video featuring him torturing white children

youtube.com/watch?v=goLtgUwFLD0

>Exclusive: Vic Mensa’s Shocking ICE-Inspired Rap Video Featuring White Kids in Cages

>And boy, is it provocative.

>The video depicts white children in orange jumpsuits gleefully rejoicing as they’re being tortured and held in cages, with Mensa rapping, “We’ll be living it up, not giving a fuck / Splitting you up, then we put you in cuffs / Then we shipping you off / Yeah, you could get lost at Camp America.”

>It ends with a message in white type against a black background: “There are over 13,000 immigrant children in U.S. custody today. What if it was your kid?”

Attached: vic mensa.png (949x525, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population
thedailybeast.com/inside-vic-mensa-led-93punxs-shocking-ice-inspired-rap-video-for-camp-america-featuring-white-kids-in-cages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P O W E R F U L
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

go back to guatemala faggot

Were the children illegally entering Mexico?

well unless something drastic happens he's not wrong. Africa's population is exploding

Unironically based.

What would happen if all whites acted like blacks for a day? I wonder

Attached: Tulsa-Race-Riot-Greenwood-destroyed-060121.jpg (648x452, 84K)

I barely watched and ans regret giving him the ad view. GDI

A faggots song by a self loathsome jiggaboo...

and on the same day, BPS was removed from YouTube

Attached: 1558227563800.png (440x414, 192K)

baised

Attached: 3034D4E3-9480-4C75-9061-56E768E656C3.png (656x555, 178K)

>fuck having laws, borders and order
When I get stoned and listen to music I wanna start a business not join an ethnic gang fucks sake lol

Nice promo mate and cool story bro.

Boring and 2017 tier

Check out "White Man's Burden" kek

I hope everyone commenting positively on the video contracts super aids. Literal wastes of oxygen.

>MUH CHILLUNS IN CAGES
If we locked him in a cage with those kids' "parents", he'd change his tune real fast.

seems less about "fuck whitey" and more about "fuck havin borders n shieeeeet"

This nigger is half white.

No. I don’t want to buy your mixtape, faggot

White parents signed a contract for their white kids to star in this video.

They are going full speed ahead. How is this anything but a subliminal message to prime the masses

I reported the video for child abuse.

White liberal cucked parents. Disgusting.

How do you know their political orientation?

god... I want to kill all these fuckers so badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This. At no point in the video were the children depicted as being tortured. Just being held in cages, to make the dumb ass "what if these were your kids" argument.

I can't even say I give a fuck. We know niggers hate us. We just need the economy to crash so we can get back to them fearing us.

What sane conservative parent would allow their child to be used in a music video as a leftist political message?

I'm not even going to give this shit a watch. That's all this is, click bait.

>Just being held in cages, to make the dumb ass "what if these were your kids" argument.

Britain did it first.

Attached: 1483538248695.jpg (929x653, 78K)

Based

>sane conservative

Most "sane" conservatives in your country love Israel and would die for Israeli interests.

The CHEEK of brown goblins and liberals today is off the charts.

Attached: 1531113403611.jpg (910x1024, 91K)

>Chicago rapper

This dumb nigger will be shit soon. Every week there's another 'rapper' shot here.

This is a hell of a good point. Mass flagging this video for child abuse would either get it pulled (a win) or expose more YouTube hypocrisy (also a win).

>camp america

Attached: Baltimore chimpout 2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Okay flat earther

Attached: 88C1F34B-E030-48EE-BB0A-5EA717293B24.jpg (768x550, 53K)

Gee i wonder if i research his music label it will lead back to some Jew CEO's?

hmmm

Attached: Ilham rabbi.jpg (327x417, 25K)

Stupid german.

Do it! Report it for child abuse!

REPORT HIM! Let's see how hypocritical jewtube is.

Look who's talking.

Attached: usa stats.png (2406x1602, 1.2M)

>What if it was your kid?
Laughable nonsense. Try not breaking the law for a little while.

I reported as well. I feel a little dirty, it's the first time I've used the reporting system desu.

Everyone do your part, downvote.

came here to post this

A full on snuff video is not going to make me care about ‘Vic Mensa’ or watch his YouTube

Attached: muslims-in-germany.jpg (730x365, 122K)

Attached: muslims_capitol.jpg (990x646, 161K)

Don't feel dirty, you did the right thing reporting this evil anti-white ape. I hope his video gets taken down.

woke

thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population

cringe and bluepilled

Kikes
Are
Mentally
Ill

The music (RAP!) industry is ran by KIKES. A great way to throw their fiat goiym fake debt shekels at racist nogs they imported. Have you any idea how much damaged they did to the states with JUST this racist music industry of theirs? I'll tell you: it's literally unrepairable, only more debt is possible at this point in time. YOU MONGOLS

Now they also want your kids to be trannies, and you STILL arent getting angry. Soon there will be a LAW that STOPS you getting angry at these filthy racist kikes.

Attached: Ally.png (492x406, 242K)

The parents of those kids should all be shot.

Attached: average american cities.png (1008x576, 376K)

Looks like the average german city. get rekt libtard

What would happen if all whites were treated like blacks for a day?

I get the feeling we'd be an order of magnitude more efficient at breaking shit.

Those are the same

It's obviously a meta-commentary on the U.S. prison system which disproportionately imprisons blacks.

when will they learn?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (995x703, 153K)

well fellas, I guess it's time for Jow Forums to bumrush the YouTube comments. Express how you feel.

Attached: 1558976472447.webm (720x1280, 679K)

he's back nao

who the fuck are the parents that allow this?

That's almost 20 year old data. It's much worse now.

>Vic Mensa
inb4 spics

Attached: NEGROID DNA.jpg (2000x1050, 250K)

Report this shit for child abuse

Free money and a pass to do retarded shit? Sign me up!
I'll roam around naked, drunk and high, screaming "NIGGERS" at the top of my lungs!

Please put the children in cages with adults or just let them roam the southern US without their parents. That's what leftists want, right?

That nigger is a queer

1. Niggers today didnt get inslaved

2. Niggers have a low grad rate in colleges

3. Niggers have skinny prefrontal cortexes which has to do with iq and judgement and thinking ahead

4. 90% of crime rappers are niggers amd they arent complaining about how it brings bad culture but they say they are low iq and act rachet because of culture

5. There were a VERY small number of nigger slaves compared to the amount of niggers there are so it would make semse to pay every one, 1$

6. Niggers need to be sterilized

7. Niggers in africa need to be nuked before them dumb ass monkeys finally figure out how to, or some one teaches them.

8. Niggers are animals that can talk

>college scholarships
>get hired even though you're less qualified than others
>preferential treatment in the media
>ability to say whatever racist shit you want and get away with it
>murder people and the media makes excuses for you
sign me up, nigger

Anyone notice the pedo undertones?

psychotics who should all be shot

>Niggers are animals that can talk
Barely. That gorilla they taught sign language is more intelligible than the typical Negro Americanus.

Attached: chimp.jpg (312x468, 32K)

One day, when their plans go to shit, they'll say to theirselves "We should've let the kids alone".

You mean like blacks treat other blacks or like whites treat blacks?

thedailybeast.com/inside-vic-mensa-led-93punxs-shocking-ice-inspired-rap-video-for-camp-america-featuring-white-kids-in-cages
>You can watch the video here, exclusively at The Daily Beast:

seems to be some kind of colab with daily beast so there's a soros/clinton/moloch element to it as well

this music is god fucking awful
who listens to this absolute trash

Attached: 1558602817495.jpg (546x574, 52K)

bump top thread

that nigger fucked up

This!
Coco the gorilla had 85-90 IQ, while the common african nig is ~65. Equatorial Guinea has an average IQ of 59, which is about the same as the cactus in my window sill.

>(((white))) children

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1267x538, 47K)

Dude, fuck it. Just let them in.

if white america lets him get away with this then there is literally no hope

complete apathy until you're all actually put in cages and slaughtered

>immigrant children in U.S. custody today.
Despite all my rage, I'm still just a bean in a cage

>complete apathy until you're all actually put in cages and slaughtered
won't happen to me without me taking a bunch of them down with me. i have guns+ammo+military training, svenson

Vic Mensa's career is none existent. No I'm not giving you views Vic. You never slapped akademiks cause youre a pussy ass bitch nigger boy that wears eye liner

based, fuck whites. hope he makes a video about grooming white girls next.

>t gilipollas

cant wait till you get blown up by ali, achmed

Attached: africa.png (600x600, 637K)

Wew, Victor Mensía is really growing in the attention-seeking game.

Tu puta madre en almibar, subnormal :)

Well they had to use white kids for dramatic effect , black kids in a cage is pretty normal looking.

WHY ARE YOU TWO ONE UPPING EACH OTHER? BOTH OF YOU ARE FUCKED

Wow what deep and profound lyrics. Truly a linguistic mastery and poetry never before seen in our time or previously

or nothing at all. lmfao retard

you're upset with the video, but not upset with it literally happening on the souther border of t he us. lmfao retards

Attached: 1515453057132.jpg (750x888, 92K)