¿Should the different types of christianity get along?

¿Should the different types of christianity get along?
¿Or do you hate one of them?

Attached: Europe_religion_map_%281950%29.png (1473x1198, 878K)

Ortodox clergy = merchants with church property/corrupt un involved with the flock
Catholic clergy = Vatican 2 uber cucks
Protestant clergy = shabbos goy

all should burn

Orthodox: Ehh not my cup of tea but step above Catholics and has its own issues.
Catholics: Pedos and islamocucks
Protestantism (Sola Fide, etc): The only true Christianity, read a bible and you know it to be true.

Oriental Orthodox > Eastern Orthodox

all religions come from a tribe that called themselves "Snake", all people who follow the christian religions should dump it and make their own if they really need to be enslaved to another ideology but at least it would be their own.

>ah yes, that guys that reinterpret the bible 1000 years after? the most legit ones
protestanism only spread because some english king wanted a divorce
calling it the "true christianity" is hilarious

Whatever happened to Kek worship?

Tell me, what do pictures of dead people and venerating them have to do with Christianity.

What does calling an earthly man Holy Father/replacement of Christ (Vicar of Christ) have anything to do with Christianity?

What does praising Mary have anything to do with Christianity?

What does the mass have to do with Christianity.

What does confessing your sins to another man other than Jesus have anything to do with Christianity?

What do statues and idols have anything to do with Christianity?

Typical cuck like fashion you can't answer to any of these questions.

I'm talking about the real deal protestantism.

Singlehandedly killed by Zarboon II of Applebees.

>Protestantism only caught on in England because a king wanted to divorce his wife
Ftfy. And you're a fool if you think the Catholic church didn't have issues at the time. A big part of the counter reformation was admitting faults but seeking to remedy them from within.

>Should the different types of christianity get along?
Yes, but too much ecumenicalism worries me.
>Or do you hate one of them?
I particularly dislike Unitarians and Jehovah's Witnesses. Not even really Christian at some point.

That’s Anglicanism.
Never you mind Calvinists, Lutherans, Anabaptists, Bogomilists....

There were also three distinct branches of Christianity in the Roman Empire.

Sects are bullshit. I really don’t give a shit. Difficult enough as is to find Christians that truly follow its basic doctrines. I’d take a devout Christian over a wishy washy sectarian any day.

Christians are trinitarians. Father, son, Holy Spirit. Jehivahs and Unitarians are not Christian because of this.

Huh?

Lmao that's why Finland isn't European

Neither are you.

This map is wrong. Western parts of Romania (Transylvania) are more Catholic and Protestant because of Hungarians. Also in Ukraine Transcarpathia is more Protestant and Catholic. Northern Serbia is Catholic too Hungarians live in these territories.

They got more Germans by heritage than in Berlin by percentage which is a shocker even leader Trump has German heritage.

We got Swedish dna mixed with the local DNA, if that's not European enough for you, I don't know what is.

We are still a nordic country and part of EU, so how are we not European?

Just banter m8.

You made some decent points. It’s one othe reasons that I left Catholicism. Now I go to a church that’s evangelical, but even they have issues. It’s just nice to have a community. Can’t really stand dogmatic arguments.

they're all pretty cringe desu.

Christians are atheists and Christianity is a dying religion

Attached: roman christianity.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Yep, you just got to find independent family run churches for the best ones in USA.

If they cuck out too much from the biblical teachings as a church on how it should operate... It's a lost cause.

>Christians are atheists
ok retard

If you aren't a Zionist you're ok.

> Christians Believe in God, Jesus Christ as the Only way to the father that is in Heaven.
> Atheists don't believe in God.
> Christians are Atheists..

Who let plebbit in?

You don't believe in God, you believe in a canaanite demon named YHWH. Christians are atheists because their understanding of the soul, spirituality and religious practice is shallow (even when practiced "properly") but most Christians just treat religion as a social affair. You're Atheists.

ok retard

Have you even read Locke ?

>We got Swedish dna mixed with the local DNA, if that's not European enough for you, I don't know what is.
who said swedes are europeans? lol

>Catholicism
Most Catholics I've met have been alright, but the Catholic church is an objectively evil institution, and oppose any official Vatican presence in my country.
>Orthodoxy
I don't know enough about it to have a strong opinion on it, one way or another. Orthodoxy in America is Sikhism in America: it's not even worth mentioning in a serious discussion.
>Protestantism
Often confused with (((Evangelical Christianity))), Bible-based Protestantism is the 'correct' form of Christianity in the modern world.
>(((Evangelicals)))
Neocon puppets and cucks for Israel. Fake churches full of stupid people.

oy vey neck yourself

you're a mongol arentchu

Ironically even though Catholicism is part of the same levantine cult as you, they were a force for political good in this country. Catholic lobby groups kept gays and vulgarity off TV for decades, and did their best to minimize it as it slowly leaked out. Now they have no authority here and it's everywhere.

Attached: aryan race.jpg (926x1199, 237K)

didnt mean to attach file

Right, because they're such a force for good in Europe right now, kissing nigger muslim feet while the invaders are on their way to western Europe to join a rape gang. I sure wish the faggot pope had more influence here!

Again, like I already said once - I don't have any kind of problem with your average Catholic, I have a problem with the Catholic Church, as an institution.

I'm talking about the Catholic church in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s etc. Obviously it's not the case today. Just stating historical fact.

Please, Catholics. Don't fuck us up again. Last time you did, we were overran by Turks a little later.

Orthodox is the least cucked

pussy ass beggar bitch

What does this picture mean, green is Aryan or what?

Yamnaya are the Proto-Indo-Europeans. The accurate term would be Aryan, but Proto-Indo-Europeans is the politically correct term that anthropologists use.

OK, thanks.

Blue are Christians. The rest are heretics. Repent, sinners.

Catholic church was LITERALLY founded by Jesus Christ and is older than the Bible.

Only one is true. Or none.

Attached: cartoon.jpg (988x785, 209K)

>hating just one
kek, I hate all like any European should

>Tell me, what do pictures of dead people and venerating them have to do with Christianity.
What does wearing shoes on you feet have to do with Christianity ?
They aren't praying to them, so what do you care?

>What does calling an earthly man Holy Father/replacement of Christ (Vicar of Christ) have anything to do with Christianity?
Priest aren't replacements for Christ. The New Testament refers to the first priests (the Apostles) as “Father” as well as many other uses by Paul and the apostles in the New Testament.

>What does praising Mary have anything to do with Christianity?
It is clear in Sacred Scripture that the saints in Heaven will intercede for us before the throne of Christ if they are petitioned in prayer (Apoc. or Rev. 8:3-4), and it is clear in the records of primitive Christianity that the first Christians eagerly sought their intercession. Wrote St. John Chrysostom in the fourth century: "When thou perceivest that God is chastening thee, fly not to His enemies, but to His friends, the martyrs, the saints, and those who were pleasing to Him, and who have great power." If the saints have such power with God, how much more His own Mother

>What does the mass have to do with Christianity.
The Bible teaches that upon hearing Our Lord's claim about the Holy Eucharist, many Jews became Protestors or Protestants.
John 6, 52: The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, how can this man give us his flesh to eat?

>What does confessing your sins to another man other than Jesus have anything to do with Christianity?
John 20-21: Then said Jesus to them again. Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so I send you. 23, Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them: And whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

>What do statues and idols have anything to do with Christianity?
Same thing crosses do

All versions are cucked. It's a religion made by jews for gentiles to undermine our native spiritual values. Jews could never build a nation that could rival the might and majesty of the Romans, Greeks, Celts, Iberians, Nordics, Slavs or Germans, their best attempt (Carthage) was crushed by the Romans, so they instead sought to infiltrate and undermine our native values and spirituality that compliment our natural strengths.

There is a lesson to be learned from this deception though; imperialism is foolish. Had the Romans not subjugated all of Europe, there would have been no infrastructure for the jew to peddle their spiritual poison upon all Europeans at once. Instead, all it took was one emperor to be convinced by these masterful liars, and the fate of Europe was sealed for centuries, we entered the dark ages. After some time, the spirit of Europe saw a rebirth from the renaissance and into the age of enlightenment, until it was all brought crashing down again by foolish imperialist ambitions and lingering christian traditions which gave jews a position to profit from our ambitions. With this immense wealth, they turned our empires against eachother and once again subdued the spirit of Europe by the end of WW2. We are currently living in a second dark age, where Europe has again been rendered defenseless against roaming armies of foreigners raping and pilliaging their way across Europe. This time though, the jew aims to make this dark age permenant for us through threats of bringing about a nuclear apocalypse, known as their "samson option" should they feel threatened by us again. This is the reason why our cowardly leaders are tripping over themselves and eachother to appease the jew.

We will see another rebith because the spirit of Europe is in our blood, and threats of nuclear annihilation wont be enough to keep us subjugated, because fighting this final war against jewish tyranny will secure us all a place at the table in Valhalla, whether we win or lose.

Attached: 1559782553678.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

>read a bible and you know it to be true
HAHA!
Sorry bro, the protestant lack of dogma has accelerated the liberalization of the church. The church has become a follower of culture, instead of other way around, thanks to individual interpretation of the bible. It's fucking ridiculous.
Protestantism is easily the worst, most degenerate, most fragmented of them all.

Attached: 86ae2cba.jpg (1213x1600, 559K)