How does Jow Forums feel about Dominicans & The Dominican Republic?

How does Jow Forums feel about Dominicans & The Dominican Republic?

Attached: 1Dominican.jpg (550x770, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/victorgomez19/
instagram.com/abatistanunez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every DR I've ever met has been black as coal
May as well been from Haiti
Dumb niggers basically

Only somewhat successful nigger nation. Good for them

better than Haiti. Of course that's not saying much

¡Si!

What...

most of them are black

Most of them are niggers, and the small percentage of whites are of jewish origin.

Attached: Dominican Republic Engineering.jpg (720x480, 111K)

Of course most dominicans deny being black, they call themselves "indios", they hate themselves so much they are willing to steal (they are niggers after all) other people's culture and traditions just so they can say they aren't niggers.

Attached: florida-miamimiami-desfile-internacional-de-la-feria-del-libro-de-republica-dominicana-estudiantes-d (1300x956, 271K)

The success of their nation is all thanks to foreigners looking for cheap labor, dominicans are willing to pay for pennies just so long as they can flaunt wealth and be able to afford whitening creams.

Attached: santo-domingo-republica-dominicana-ciudad-colonial-calle-el-conde-peatonal-peatonal-alumno-negro-gir (1300x956, 165K)

In the end dominicans and haitians are the same turd, Haiti helped the dominican republic gain independence from spain and from that the few whites that lived there moved to other parts of the Americas, mostly to Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia and other parts of the then Spanish Empire. Whatever "white blood" there is in the dominican republic came when they accepted hundreds of jews during WWII, all in a failed attempt at whitening themselves.

Attached: Dominicans voting .jpg (2598x1705, 702K)

God damn it. Not another latin fever thread.

This is what I don't like about Dominicans
They swear they aren't black. But most are. Worse some actually try to claim to be white

Fuck I'm black and I've had Dominicans darker than me, claim they were white. And I've got 2/8's Irish and 1/8 Scottish ffs

Attached: 1421542829821.jpg (302x167, 8K)

Pretty cool. They hate Haitians.

I love Dominicans.

Is the Dominican Republic the same place where white people on vacation get raped and murdered on the Beach and that fat black baseball player got shot just the other week? I mean damn, they don't even respect their own race and people. If they think you have money they will litearlly murder you in the street.

that said I respect DRs for being ruthless but you niggers are killing tourism and that is the only thing bringing money in. I guess it depends on if you are French or British colony. if you are french you have a shot because Macron loves niggers, but if you are British you are fucked, I would become a pirate.

Attached: dd.png (1053x1089, 2.38M)

Spics who don't deserve white cocks.

Good at beisbol... and absolutely nothing else

it's comical how they deny their heritage, but i've met an ultra rare green eyed white Dominican once

Attached: HMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMm.png (2173x1188, 3.71M)

the white elite run the country that is why.
Look up the Vicini Family. Basically the Rockefeller of the DR.

I'm half Dominican

Attached: 28158711_965043703665364_8211542711887462400_n.jpg (720x720, 92K)

that's not true. There is a long established Spanish white elite that own all the land. The Vicini Family which is the richest family in DR are of Italian origin. They are about 20% of the population. And yes they are Jews in Samana

lots of Dominicans have blue eyes. I could post pics but I'm lazy

Honest question. Why didn't the DR get it's shit pushed in by that earthquake a few years back but Haiti had bodies in the streets? Or did it and the news just didn't cover it? Didn't Wyclef jean like give you people alot of money? Do the DR and Haitians get along?

Look at his instagram. This is a perfect example of a rich white kid from a Dominican elite family. He has blue eyes GASP
instagram.com/victorgomez19/

And another:

Just look who they follow and their pics to see the life of rich white Dominicans

Attached: Screenshot_2015-08-28-04-06-28.png (540x960, 432K)

Attached: 1516577853346.jpg (1024x678, 76K)

Niggers of the Latin world, my Colombian friend and Argentina’s girlfriend agree with that statement

Attached: 1535746540545.jpg (898x898, 219K)

This

Attached: 1538258921592-2-1.png (353x675, 45K)

Attached: 1535745496773.jpg (680x444, 69K)

Attached: 1535748462831.jpg (646x646, 163K)

They are one step above Haitians on the shit scale with the majority of them being super dark compared to other Hispanics (more Nigger then Cubans, Puerto RIcans etc).

just look at the people behind her

the earthquake didnt effect the DR, in fact we send cargo jet full of supplies and stuff. Wyclef Jean used Haiti as an opportunity to raise money for his charity, but actually before the earthquake he was grossly in debt living in Miami (typically nigger living that rich life, but going broke. You know the type.)
So when the earthquake happened he resurrected this little nonrpivate foundation he has for years that his Jew financial adviser probably told him to set up for tax purposes and like the Clinton Foundation used the donations to get him out of debt. Isnt that horrible.

The old money Spanish elite have been running this country since the Spanish Crown. And the Vicini Family (our Rothschilds) have built hospitals etc. and the whites own all the economy.
Like most Latin countries. The whites in the capital run everything while the rest of the country are black, brown, and poor.
It is great being rich and white in a poor black country.

Attached: 1555143381002.jpg (640x640, 72K)

White, castizo, mestizo, mulatto, black or indian; all spics are shit regardless of race. Its the culture and mentality.
>imagine being proud of a 3rd world country

Attached: 1538258921592-2.png (2184x872, 166K)

Pretty much everyone looks like that in Los Cacicazgos. Which is the wealthiest neighborhood in the country. This is old money Spanish/French elite.

Yes in Los Cacicazgos the old money Spanish elite do things that all whites do in USA. Play Polo, learn French, visit Europe regularly, live in secure gated communities, have Haitian maids, etc.

Plenty of Dominican chicas I would smash.

Attached: 004439b10a06fc677f02b35c1b60b333.jpg (640x960, 37K)

Burn it
They won't stop coming to this land until we destroy them to the last child

>(((Elite)))
In any case it's these people's fault that Latin America is a shithole. They hoard all the wealth and abuse the lower classes. Backstabbing and taking advantage of others is integral to (((spic))) culture
>remember that (((Spain))) sent (((conversos))) over to colonize the Americas.

In part correct but another part is how they imported Africans to the Colonies for cheap labor which dragged down Latin America even more (Blacks have to be mixed with Whites to not be complete fucktards as less Black equals more inteligent).

Would take Dominicans over AA any day of the week!

Attached: 4057497826_656c12aa8a.jpg (375x500, 41K)

I agree. And that is what is happening in Europe and the USA. Which I think is horrible.
But in Latin America that is what has always been done.
That is why Mexico wants to dump all their poor in the USA so it can look like their country. THey are jealous of the USA and want to bring you down like them.
I could go on.......but I also see is CLEARLY white elite from the DR sending their kids to college in USA and claiming affirmative action for being "Latino" and a "person of color". Complete joke

True, the capacity present in pure indios and negros is abysmal when compared to mixed breeds and whites, but with the influence of spic state of mind, they only use their intellect for malice or are very complacent.
Yep, Mexishits, amongst other spics are the most envious asshole that I've encountered. They're just like a bucket of crabs, they won't let you get out and better yourself, they'll attack you, drag you down, and take what ever resources you have. Just utter duplicitous people. Same for all spics, just varying degrees. Again, being a spic is a state of mind, not completely genealogical.

Well most you are an American, so to be fair most Mexishits you have met have both been radicalized by the Left and taught about "white privilege" and also they come from a country where white Mexicans looked down upon them and made them look like if you ain't white then something is wrong with you.
Some your typical chubby short Guat has this odd mix of jealousy, admiration, and envy towards white people. Same goes for DR, but not as bad as Central Amer. and Mexicans

god imagine her brapper operating at full power

they're niggers that need to be sent back.
They like to think that they're latinos but they're not, they need to get sent back to africa along with cubans and puerror reekans.
Then the rest of the trash like chinks, indians and arabs.
Then finally the yuropoors need to go back.
Essentially anyone without any native blood needs to go back.
Fuck on outta the americas BAYBEE

That too is interesting, some of the more indigenous ones do really revere whites, I've experienced it myself. As well as the envy and bad responses from others that one can tell has do with one's appearance. What lies at the core is that many feel impotent in actually bettering themselves as individuals or rising up by their own effort, so they resort to knocking others down or living vampirically off their resources, with not an ounce of gratitude. That's the thing that's funny, the chauvinism and pride in their culture, but also the self resentment. The chauvinistic attitude being a the entitlement to usurp others resources such as central Americans that come to get gibs, and have children here without producing a dime of work.

Dominicans are annoying niggers that speak ebonic Spanish. No me gusta.

Additionally, now that you can't visit their resorts as a tourist without dying, literally the only good thing about their 'country' is a cool looking flag.

Honestly, I've had universally great experiences with the White and castizo spics I've met over the years - and I'm a Floridian, so I know a thing or two about spics.

Mestizos are hit or miss, though it only goes downhill from there. The castizo meme is real though - the ones that can pass as ethnic Europeans eagerly and happily assimilate and embrace White culture.

At the end of the day, it seems they really just want to look like us.

Indeed. Some are almost as bad as the USA.

full blown mulatto nation that speaks a really weird form of Spanish (or so ive heard),
apparently the girls can be really hot too

Attached: Dom Rep demographics 1.png (274x605, 30K)

Central Americans are just stupid nomads. I'm being mean, but I'm also not.
They have no idea about Kek, memes, demographics, Western Civilization, red pill, all that stuff.
They are just told that if they move their lard ass from their aluminum house and just walk over and plot their lard ass in Los Angeles they will get free shit.
They have no idea they are sinking the shit, nor do they care if the did know.
But yes, the indigenous ones revere whites, but like someone will step on your new shoes because they are jealous. They enjoy taking stuff from whites and getting approval from Leftist in USA to hate whites which stems from wanting to be white. THere are indigenous in Central America (you know various sub tribes) that have "white" pale skin. And they will straight up say, Oh well I'm white.
They are such a low IQ that they think because they got pale-ish skin that they are white.
They don't get what European or genetics is.
And it seems their IQ can't go back more than 100 years. Because you talk to them about Spanish colonization and such, and they know it but at the same time they act like Guatemala (what have you) has always been around like China, but at the same time they don't (if that makes any sense)

>speaks a really weird form of Spanish
Think of it this way. Ever heard a Jamaican or someone from the Bahamas speak English. Basically Caribbean English ( you know, Hey mon).
Well, it is like the Spanish version of that.
But the white upper class of Dominicans speak like a basic standard Spanish. Much like the Prime Minister of Jamaica or anyone educated has a Jamaican English accent, but more clearer and easier to listen to

>mulatto nation
Bullshit, they're niggers, plain and simple. If Dominicans are mulattos, then Mexico is White.

>implying anyone in LatAm is only one race
retard

Attached: latin america demographics.png (2318x2410, 381K)

If they're trying its a good sign, but in general regard them with caution if they're only 1 generation away.
That's right mate, I'll give you some petrol if you let me root your sister abo boy.
Yes that's accurate. Thing is it's not just the leftists telling them that, its the ones that have been here for years that tell them to come over, especially the ones with TPS, salvadorans and Hondurans, my, how they are insufferable. They stay for 20 years, don't integrate and bring their families and have anchor babies, and babble on how great Honduras is. They're actually worse than Mexicans. And yea, they'll find any little thing to feel superior over anyone else.

Is the DR, you have whites being the minority but own everything. See previous post of instagrams I posted of rich white Dominicans living way better than Americans (not saying its ok, just saying this is the reality)
The VAST majority are mulattos, quadroons, etc.
And mostly in the western rural part of the nation are the dark skin blacks who actually have slanted eyes because they are the descendants of escaped slaves (mostly men) who escaped into the jungle (natural habitat LOL) and mixed with the tiano woman until they were all bred out of existence.
Sorry for the boring history lesson. But that is the history. So that is why you have niggers in the DR saying they are Indio.

>implying someone with 80% African genes isn't a nigger
How much Australoid DNA do you have?

They're actually pretty based, all things considered. They have a Haitian problem though.

> (You)
>Yes that's accurate. Thing is it's not just the leftists telling them that, its the ones that have been here for years that tell them to come over, especially the ones with TPS, salvadorans and Hondurans, my, how they are insufferable. They stay for 20 years, don't integrate and bring their families and have anchor babies, and babble on how great Honduras is. They're actually worse than Mexicans. And yea, they'll find any little thing to feel superior over anyone else.

I know, they wave their flag and love their country, but have no interest in visiting or going back. Because they know it is a wasteland.
Or they send money back home, buy lovely houses in the white elite subdivision and retire there.

I'll share.
You think the Mexican peso is shit. Well the Guatemalan quetzal and the Honduran lempira is even more shit, like Zimbabwe level shit.
I knew a Guat, and a Honduran at different times in my life but they both did the same thing.
THey worked as waiters and bussars, what not.
Send ALL their money back home.
This guy literally owned THREE homes in a nice gated community. They were small decent homes like a average working class family would live in, in small town America. His parents lived in one, he rented the other, and retired in his late 30s in the other. He said he didn't even have to work because now he is a basically a landlord in Honduras. Being an illegal, off the books, alien he never paid taxes.
This was in sanctuary state Cali btw
I was floored when I heard there stories. And the thing is that is what those "good hard working" Central Americans are doing.
The other half are on welfare, or raping white women.
Build that damn wall is all I can say

They’re poisoning white tourists currently

Well, not much else to be said fren, (you) have a good night

Also /trv/ needs a few red pills about this shithole

Here's the thing. Most of the blacks ones that live in USA and actually Republicans. I'm just saying what I've seen.
You all can joke and go on about, "oH tHoSe nIgGeRs" but most are Republicans.
I once went into a Dominican ran store in NYC and they literally had MAGA shit and this computer screen thing that was playing a slideshow of patriotic pics and shit.

>implying someone with 80% African genes isn't a nigger

where does it say Dominicans are 80% black?, we aren't talking about american niggers, juan

It’s always fun watching Dominicans and Haitians fighting each other over who’s less of a nigger

Let me guess Jewish cause you imported then think they are white.

They are mutt af and they send niggers to Germany to live here. Not cool.
I like brown bambi eyes and big milkers, but i don't like her facial structure. Too much nigger in the chin and in the cheeks and lips. I need a small, but feminine girl, not a woman that could have a shlong.
If it has to be a nigger then give me Ariana Grande please. That's more of a body shape I prefer.

Attached: 79677.jpg (160x218, 10K)

iM NoT blACK iM dOmInIcAN

no, they are old money families from the Spanish Empire, and the Vicini Family are Italians that came here in the 1930s and made a fortune.

Isn’t that the Mexican news anchor yanette

Niggers who think they are white simple no better than hatians. All of us Hispanics view them as nigger nothing more nothing less

There for cypto Jews good I hate you island ape niggers did you actually forget you apes imported Jews. the fact that you put Hispanic on the papers when you arrive to AMERICA then proceed to be no different than hatian/Americans niggers is insane. You drive the overall Hispanic crime rate up by 90%

Fuck off

Attached: Sammy-Sosa.jpg (650x524, 255K)

That's not white you nigger monkey ape stop trying to convince us that you are you will never be. God as much as I hate nigger I will respect them for keeping true to their Identity no matter how shit it may be. But fucking hell you apes are annoying you even go as far as to bring Jews just to have white skin yuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-090534_crop_540x537.jpg (540x537, 213K)

Fucking stop we can stop you are shilling for nigger island apes because YOU ARE ONE.

If south america is shit tier, d.r. is fecal tier

Attached: 1560472735046.png (545x745, 300K)