At this stage Trump treats us like Iran/Russia

Trump ramped up his threats against Berlin on Wednesday, floating the possibility of sanctions against Germany due toa new gas pipeline to Russia and a withdrawal of substantially all U.S. troops. Then there’s still the prospect of U.S. punitive tariffs on Germany’s auto exports, and issues over U.S. access to Europe’s gas market.

As German officials try to work out where they stand, their reference point is a secret White House meeting on May 21. Successive encounters between Trump and Chancellor Angela Merkel have exposed a fundamental disconnect between the two teams and last month’s talks again showed them failing to read each other.

Attached: 19B0772C-A1DF-40AE-B4A5-78CB2175A6D7.jpg (1372x1372, 441K)

>and a withdrawal of substantially all U.S. troops.
oh god please let this happen.

Attached: happyalzheimer.jpg (1000x1000, 222K)

Oh no, under no circumstances withdraw troops from germany!
What a serious threat, we wouldn`t be occupied anymore...

Is it a local economic issue for the towns where bases are located? Why would Germany still want our troops there?

Fuck you. Change your leadership to some pro American right wingers and we might help you. Otherwise go to hell!

>Is it a local economic issue for the towns where bases are located?

Yes, 30k troops does a lot for the local econ, billions worth of local spending.

Merkel is the stupidest traitor cunt in Germany's history...

Ever heared of sarcasm?
We don`t want to be occupied, we don`t hate you but get your guys back to your country.

Enjoy Russian occupancy

Wow, insulting the president of the nation we are dependent on militarily and economically turned out to be a bad idea? Nobody saw that coming.

Stop being faggots and maybe we'll stop treating you bitches like ones.

Attached: 20190613_171759.jpg (877x720, 585K)

Not sure if you knew, but russia left after reunification.

Just buy our gasoline you fucking muslims.

fuck off, kike country doesn't have to tell us where to get our gas from.
merkel is a traitor etc. but the US is the biggest kike country ever and trump is the most kikeloving president ever.

Attached: 1526189850209.png (589x321, 62K)

Lol you can't even say that without being arrested. Why don't you go to krautchan? oh it doesn't exist anymore and never will because you are all homosex? amazing

>possibility of sanctions against Germany due toa new gas pipeline to Russia

>the usa has a duty to protect yurop from russian agression
>SO LETS CUT DEFENSE SPENDING AND BUY RUSSIAN ENERGY AND SNUB THE COUNTRY TELLING USE TO STOP BEING IDIOTS

Germans everyone

I love how burgers still think Russia has a military power capable of that. You were brainwashed by your own movies.

even in the cold war there was trading you imbecile, in cold war we got much gas from the soviets, this is how it is and always was, but uneducated burger thinks everyone has to buy his retarded expensive gas.

Attached: Burger.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>muh russian agression
Cold war ended 30 years ago, grandpa.
With Schröder we where on great therms with russia.

>Trump ramped up his threats against Berlin on Wednesday
Good. Fuck Merkel and fuck Globalism.

You do want to be occupied but by roaches not mutts

>Euros buy more energy from Russia
>US becomes isolationist
>new emboldened and powerful Russia fucks over Europe Ukraine style
Laughing at y’all

Attached: A0B83D9B-245A-4733-A5AE-45E1F3DA0B2C.jpg (1000x933, 174K)

You guys started 2 world wars and are trying to start a third so fuck off, you deserve it and more.

russia is borderline third world at this point and the only thing they've got going for them is a shitload of 50yo nukes maintained by hiv+ drunken heroin addicts.

Why the fuck should we help you if you are literally going to subsist off the "enemy"?

>Trump
>right wing

Trump is a bigger open border slut than Merkel

Good, fuck you retarded savages.

good old times, at least in terms of russian-german relationship

Attached: golden times.jpg (2000x1375, 725K)

>yeah fuck globalism but BUY OUR GAS GERMANY

Attached: 1512585151851.jpg (300x295, 84K)

Nope, no occupation anymore.
We wheren`t the ones who started the first and the second wasn`t exactly unprovoced.

The Germans seriously need to take a step back and take in their situation, because apparently this is not obvious to anyone in Berlin, but the absolute last fucking thing those idiots want is for America to "back off."

Yes I know that it sucks to have a bunch of nigger marines sitting in military bases in your country. I get it, back when I was a platoon sergeant the only thing I wanted more than death was to see every other crayon eater on the FOB die first. I get it.

But I don't get whether this is just teutonic autism or some ingrained myopia universal to Europeans. You understand that we literally tolerate Germany, France, the UK, Poland, we tolerate you putting tariffs on us so high that it would be consider a human rights violation if we did it to any of you, right?

We made a deal in 1946, at a little place in New Hampshire called Breton Woods. The deal was, we let you tariff our shit to hell and back, you help us fight the Soviets. That was the deal. We tolerated you dominating our import industries. We tolerated you resisting our exports. We tolerated it on purpose because we needed you strong. We needed you nice and rich, so that if the Warsaw Pact rolled over the border, you would be able to fight them. We LET YOU export your way back into prosperty. We let you brutally exploit our markets. We let you sell your shitty cars and shitty toasters and shitty water heaters to us tariff-free and we did it in return for your loyalty.

Well the Soviets are gone now, Hans. We have been patient. Very, very patient with you. We have allowed you to keep your industries because that is what good allies do, but our patience has its limits. We aren't on your back, you're on ours, and we've been carrying your geriatric asses for the last 65 years.

Attached: 0254cac68df7223aec37edf0f5657d2f.jpg (480x600, 43K)

a german russian alliance is what american think tanks fear most, so good work trying to spread fear you mutt.

Attached: 1526619523328.png (1024x957, 587K)

Merkel is such a retard

>accuse Trump of Russian collusion
>buy Russian gas

Bundeskanzlerin Ralph Wiggum

>we literally tolerate Germany, France, the UK, Poland, we tolerate you putting tariffs on us so high that it would be consider a human rights violation if we did it to any of you, right?
Do you even know the amount of said tariffs or do you just parrote everything your morbidly obese leader say ?

You didn't do anything, you're just some random faggot on a forum

What a sad thing to be posting at a time when you have no guns and are being raped to pieces by Muslims. Get a grip America is the last white beacon. Hopefully Germany will have some holdouts in the mountains and woods once shit goes full Children of Men status in 10 years. It’s ok I know you don’t understand what I’m talking about.

Based and redpilled Germans better move to East Germany, we're gonna bomb west germany.

the collusion - no collusion debate is inside your country not outside, but i understand that your school system failed you and you only get brainwashed daily so i give you that.

because it's large force that will ostensibly defend german soil. The ancillary spending is second to that.

I am circumcised and the ladies love it. Anteater penis man with no guns. Cope cope cope cope

>Secret White House meeting with Jared Kushner raised German hope of breakthrough
pay your kosher taxe goyim or else

>muh tarifs
Yea, it´s totaly not like you guys have huge tarifs as well.

sure thing. at least your women don't get raped by jamal, they just love the black man.

Attached: 1528621473467.jpg (547x560, 33K)

>buy gas from ally who's bound by nato to protect you
>buy gas from enemy who'll use the money to fund their interests (read: military annexations) in yurop

truly you have a dizzying intellect

>in cold war we got much gas from the soviets
i hope you got it through subterfuge like Americans did with titanium for their spyplanes or you're a nation of massive rubes.

>no free speech mandate from government
>my government Indoc camp is better
The absolute state of euros who think people care about their little shit nation states

sadly this is a common mindset in the US, i really feel sorry for all the mutilated men.

The minute America withdraws troops Merkel will announce Russia is getting ready to invade and damn the gas pipeline has been shut off so wear an extra jumper. Merkel is only there to create trouble and hardship for German people using the same playbook as May, Macron, Trudeau, and whoever the New Zealand chick is. Look at the refugee crisis, Merkel invited everyone in and then acted like wow, who saw this coming don’t blame me. She’ll do the same again here and everyone will just think she’s being naive

What use are all those shekels if you can't even arrange the deaths in needless war of a few hundred million whose ancestors' shlong suckling fell below par when they hosted "The Ch-sen™" .

So cool! Europe is SO COOL!

>America is the last white beacon
EVERY european country is whiter than you. Even Spain (since most of your fellow burgers seems to imagine it like Mexico)

>has no guns
>hah blacks rape
I can shoot a black who wants to rape my gf can you shoot a black legally in your white country? Honestly just stop

but russia is no enemy to germany, without the US actions in ukraine germany and russia would have better relationships.
one of US key interests in europe is to prevent a german russian alliance.

Attached: old times.jpg (1000x541, 186K)

Attached: 6315223202311.jpg (718x458, 68K)

>due toa new gas pipeline to Russia
>Russia
Nothing going on here people, just walk along. Also FUCK Trump lmao amirite??

Plenty of European shills were on here claiming Trump was a Russian puppet (and now a Jewish one) when he won the election.
Germany would greatly benefit from his impeachment. Don't act like you didn't interfere. Hillary got lots of donation money for Europe, after all.

I'm glad. We should pull our forces out of Germany, even though we won't. Understand they're not there to occupy you, or even protect you. Germany is entirely irrelevant. They're there as force projection for other parts of the world, so those bases won't be going anywhere.

In my dreamworld we would leave, though. I don't really give a shit what happens to krautniggers afterward. Preferably we'd have as little to do with you as possible.

>EVERY european country is whiter than you
funny coming from a northern algerian

and the only nice part of Spain are the touristy spots, looked like an EE block everywhere else

>Frenchman pipes up to talk
Millions of Muslims in your country are having on average 7 kids. Just stop. It’s about being free and protecting yourself from the hoards. I understand you guys have lots of whites in your countries but y’all aren’t doing anything to stop the Muslim invasion unlike in America. There are over 1 trillion private bullets stocked up. Git fuckin gud anteater penis cope men

Fuck you cuckolded German piece of shit.

You capitulation to that humpty-dumpty whore Merkel and her horde of immigrants is what got you here in the first place.

Fuck off.

sure he is a jewish puppet you retard, the most jewloving president you have had. even his daughter married a jew.
who cares about hillary, the election is years ago and all you talk about is still hillary, are you obsessed with this old bitch?

Attached: 1526189276812.png (593x241, 36K)

Stop even arguing with mutts. Just gather all of them in your country and deport them to Iran to be properly executed.

this is really what is all about

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (729x649, 187K)

l2greentext and source you massive faggot

>(pro American) right wingers
or
>pro (American right wingers)

Either way, it won't happen.
To be right wing in Germany means to be authoritarian and to hate liberal America.
The other option is to be pro American liberals and that era has gone by now and it won't come back.

> muh guns
Yeah it was soooo useful to have domestic guns in the last 200 years

Dieser Neger versteht es

calling him names won't make him feel bad reminding him that without America yurop wouldn't be what it was a few decades ago. We should just cut ties to nato at this point and let them wallow in what they evidently want so badly.

BRAKMPHS MAD GERMANY RUSSIAN PIPELINES?
COLLUSIONS!

Attached: D40BD3D9-4413-4D9E-B669-EC881CDA6604.jpg (1190x595, 316K)

I agree but our troops serve no real purpose in 99% of the places they exist since only 1% exist on our actual borders.

Oh god germany please kick the US army out of your country and take over the world again please you don’t know how bad things are over here we need another Hitler

>the nation we are dependent on militarily and economically
Time to change that.

>muh Russia
You're all such drones. Anyways, even if it was true I'd prefer Russian occupancy to American vasselage.

I hope they resurrect hitler once US goes away from Germany.

This. Trump will be doing the Krauts a favor

You have no idea what weve been holding back from eating you alive. The nogs wont matter when everyone is cold and starving

>Why the fuck should we help you
>help
>"""help"""
You bombed our country and occupy it to this day. Fuck off, nigger.

>Muh Russia
Infinitely better than (((muttland))) occupancy

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

>With Schröder we where on great therms with russia
You still are, Hans, Shroder's the one negotiating the pipeline deal (for the usual cut, of course)

>I'd prefer Russian occupancy to American vasselage
be our guest fritz, I have been saying for years that if i knew it wouldn't hurt my standard of living the US should just step back and let the wanna-be-superpowers run roughshod across the globe.

Holy based edge, AmeriMUTTS irrevocably BTFO

Trump is not intelligent enough to actual understand Tariffs and I guarantee he does not understand anything about Breton Woods or the geopolitical reasons for this entire agreement. This discussion has been going on since the 90s, it was inevitable once the USSR fell.

Buy our gas or don't and pay the price. Either way we win.

The whole reason we have troops in Germany is due to NATO. NATO exists to be a military alliance in opposition to Russia. So Germany wants to build a pipeline to make their energy dependent upon....Russia?

So, do we need to protect Germany from Russia or facilitate them buying critical energy from it? How does any of this make sense?

Attached: punished_snake_by_wertkolp-d6bf2k0.jpg (1024x568, 70K)

Dude wtf are you talking about? How can America be protecting anybody when we have more kikes and shitskins than any other white country? Half of the US military soldiers in Germany are fucking niggers. Who needs enemies when you have allies like that?

American troops never leave their bases though, they are a bunch of fags who get free trips around the world an waste it away in the fucking fucking, they don't even try to learn the language, they just jack off in their base.

It's not the Russians they have to worry about. American troops are the only people the Muslims in Germany are afraid of, once their gone expect level 5 Muslim chimp outs

And it's about Germany actively aiding non NATO countries by letting them compromise defenses

the thing is russia doesn't even have to the bad guy

Let the Chinese build all their com infrastucture and then point and laugh as the Chinese blackmail their leaders into doing whatever the ccp demands.

Just imagine for a moment some german being extradited to china for speaking out about the chinese plundering of africa

fucking burgers

With the US kikes gone Germany can just re-open the death camps and gas the sandniggers

based and nationalism-pilled

Attached: dewit.gif (220x220, 55K)

>But I don't get whether this is just teutonic autism or some ingrained myopia universal to Europeans.
You're disturbing our urges to war each other in Europe. Fuck off!

>we tolerate you putting tariffs on us
Your tariffs are about as high as ours on average. Don't talk shit if you don't have a clue.

>bla bla Soviets
We should have accepted the Stalin note.

I love you 2nd amendment idiots. All your life you have only shot a bunch of rusty tin cans in your back yard but you'll bring down the government any minute now. And kill all the niggers, too, of course.

This, mutts BTFO.

Merkel was part of the communist party of Eastern Germany. Communists literally worship Jews

You underestimate Germans. One smart dictator and political freedom would put them back in superpower race.

I still don't understand why people use American dollars at this point

America has nearly zero allies aside from Israel and yet most countries still continue to trade in their currency
Shit is stupid

Americans might as well sanction the whole fucking planet at this point
Who gives a fuck

Attached: 1560430853622.jpg (910x1300, 345K)

It's too late. In one generation they will be a nigger nation.

>One smart dictator and political freedom would put them back in superpower race.
they have been thoroughly emasculated all the blood with any guts in it was left on ww1 and ww2 battlefields

America has more niggers than every European country combined.

People use USD because they are sheep lemming retards and vassals (see India, Japan, and Europe).

When Iran flattens Saudi-Niggeria and the world economy goes into a tailspin, the only countries that will go unscathed will be the ones isolated from the petrodollar (Iran, Russia, North Korea). Everything else that decided to be a lemming will pay the price in blood and vassalization by Aryans who stood firm against the Semitic Fag World Order. This is why the US doesn't dare to attack Iran, because it knows how important the Wahabniggers are to keeping its dollars relevant.