VIDEO: Iranian Forces Remove Unexploded Mine

twitter.com/ABC/status/1139357358319005696

Attached: 8534096805745.png (614x924, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FdmwNEurm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
centcom.mil/MEDIA/STATEMENTS/Statements-View/Article/1875666/us-central-command-statement-on-june-13-limpet-mine-attack-in-the-gulf-of-oman/utm_source/hootsuite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> unexploded mine

Literally what

What is this, 1950 video?
Even gas stations have HD security cams

I dreamed about a collapsing mine / cave system a few hours ago.

sloppy job mossad

A limpet mine that didn't go boom

that would be from a MPA the aircraft is pretty far away

>Removing
>An Unexploded mine
>Removing
So where's the video of the people who attached the mine to ship in the first place?

Attached: 1348816616831.png (255x255, 59K)

Who was recording?

Oh no!
USA needs to spend $20,000,000,000,000 for a war right now and quadruple aid to Israel!

Attached: bibi-propaganda-history.jpg (1750x969, 804K)

It was filmed with the same camera that showed the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11

still very dubious about it all, especially since iran was in talks with japan and a japanese tanker was attacked, all while western powers are beating war drums.

still though, if this is true, wouldnt it mean it was unintentional, as it was a static mine, and the iranians were supposedly trying to cover it up to not ruin the talks?

>iran renders aid to a damaged ship
>OY GEVALT GOYIM GO TO WAR

No.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FdmwNEurm0

Attached: 180328182953-isis-raid-afghanistan-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 41K)

Our intelligence agencies only use cameras from the 60s

Can someone circle the fucking mine because I don't see anything. Just a bunch of guys roaming around the bow of the ship.

>Mossadegh all over again

sure thing America

Yeah, they were on the scene of the explosion helping sailors get onto land and they were also disposing of bombs. Now they are looking into the origin of the non detonated bombs.

Israeli's are warning Abe, they don't really like each other that much anyway.

In a mossad datacenter somewhere in Palestine.

Attached: Nervous Jew.png (494x517, 196K)

weird though that footage from a P8 aircraft which was conveniently in the area which then had to fly back land remove the footage then have it cleared through centcom and then further and further down the chain until being leaked to the media took only 24hrs

Attached: 1544614198680.jpg (670x496, 37K)

retards, that camera was recording probably form 20k feet+
you sound like twitter libs ffs

>trying to help poor civilians that Israel tried to detonate

Attached: america golden calf.png (500x410, 262K)

Maybe someone is trying to scare Japan into not doing trade with them.
We threatened Germany with sanctions when they tried to make a business deal with Iran.

They just wanted their mine back.

THIS

The news also reported than the Iran saved 70 sailors from the ships. Removing the mine was probably part of the operation. Also now Iran will probably figure out who planted the mines in the first place.

In the 1990s Mossad bombed Argentina twice and tried to blame Hezbollah/Iran to stop Argentina from sending nuclear technology to Iran.

first they say, only iran has the tech and the kow-how to do such a "sophisticated" attack,but then, first those limpets dont go off and they go there in full sight?yeahsure.jpg

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (699x490, 267K)

Video is a fake and the operation was a false flag.

As we get closer to 2020 I expect Trump to give into jingoism to boost his poll numbers and let Bolton set up a larger false flag that will rile us up into going to war

It's all bullshit.
It was probably some unaffiliated group trying to kick shit off so whoever is fucking with them gets a bigger fish to fry and leaves them alone.
The amount of unaccounted for ordinance in that region is fucking insane, it could have literally been anyone.

Why would they remove the mine?

>it could have literally been anyone.

Attached: 1541763219628.gif (220x124, 86K)

>Why would they remove the mine?
Because they were rescuing sailors.

Top fucking kek, also checked and heiled

They're going to shoot down an arab jet soon in the Iranian gulf, they'll initially blame mechanical issues just like with TWA 800 to build tension.
The 2nd phase will be the shootdown of a western jet, at this point the earlier incident will be also revealed as a shootdown and the idea sold to the general populace will be that we must intervene ASAP before it happens again/ it will happen again.
The qanon shit has all been building to this.
Are you ready for thousands of zoomers to enlist who will snapchat raw combat footage and accidentally desensitize and normalize their friends to war?
Our daughters will be drafted and livestream themselves teaching makeup tutorials to Persian girls overseas, spreading degeneracy and consumerism worldwide.
Trump will win 2020 and then get JFK'd, patsy being a white sharia fag with ties to Iran or (better yet) Lebanon, Pence will be a Gerald Ford figure before getting succeeded by a typical milquetoast dem who checks all the idpol boxes.

Enjoy the future anons, it's so bright you don't even require eyes.

The twitter comments have left me confused as to what is really happening. Half the people seem to think this somehow implicates Iran, the other half that Iran is removing devices placed by an 'unknown' third party. halp

That's what it sounds like, not sure how this would prove they did the attack lol.

These things are supposed to be placed below the waterline. That thing is about 2-3m above the waterline. How would a diver have placed a mine that high?
Sloppy job, Mossad.

Interdasting comment. Ur still a fag, but interesting nonetheless

If that boat did this then New York Firefighters did 9/11 according to their logic. CIA needs to come up with a better Casus Belli than this if they want broad support.
Wasn't it a torpedo at first? Now it's a mine... how convenient.

Attached: 1375054594651.gif (96x84, 10K)

This is actually the most plausible reason and that someone is most likely Israel.

>ABC News

Attached: Yanks once again causing trouble.jpg (1024x792, 615K)

They have that but only in Shlomo.

Attached: Boltonisatraitor.png (1683x871, 862K)

Its like the navy ufo video. Sanitized of gps.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 4K)

100% Real NO FAKE

>weird though that
>footage from a P8 aircraft which was (((conveniently))) in the area
>which then had to fly back land
>remove the footage
>then have it cleared through centcom
>and then further and further down the chain
>until being (((leaked))) to the media
>took only 24hrs

I enjoyed this post, user. So I made it more accessible in format and style for emphasis on this false flag.

track left
stop
enhance
enhance
enhance

Attached: hmmm.png (790x648, 18K)

>Iranian forces

Attached: 155485842742.png (419x238, 84K)

All I see is a grainy black and white video that shows nothing remotely similar to a mine, that could of been filmed literally anywhere. Where do I sign up for the draft?

One didn't detonate

Attached: 1560477232438.jpg (792x1200, 171K)

Attached: 1566710212.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: S1250E6Y.gif (501x790, 10K)

This
It's a magnetic mine you brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

mossad keeps their false flags 320p so you can't zoom in on their noses

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

>Needing to get rid of the mine you supplied to the Houthis because the Houthis are too incompetent to blow it up

Sloppy job Tehran

>removing undetonated explosives during a rescue operation is evidence of the culprit
holy shit how dumb do you have to be to lap up this shit.
Why would Iran place explosives on a fucking tanker when they could just shoot them with medium range missiles.

Also who's was the tanker anyway? We never see who it even belonged to

They are saving the ship from the Israelis

We need to let it go like we did with the USS Liberty.

Attached: 1559969534274.jpg (600x560, 94K)

flying object
flying object
flying object
flying object

Attached: slobby job mossad.png (498x353, 372K)

>mines above the sea level
whoever did this wanted to cause a drama but not actually sink the ship
smells of False Flag, and the instant reaction and blame throwing of UK-USA and Saudis is also typical of such a thing

So Iran are the good guys, foiling a mossad terror attack?

Fuck Trump for life if he does the jews dirty work.

Attached: retard.jpg (741x527, 28K)

pathetic kike

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

Reminder that Poland also "attacked" Germany which provoked a war :D Don't fall for their lies bros

Absolutely pathetic how obvious the Jews are nowadays. They are like a tiny little Chihuahua constantly biting the ankles of fully grown adults. Yet the adults allow it to do so for hours, months, years on end without ever giving it a smack.

Aaaggh

I think they intended for the shaped charge to set off the fuel; note the small hole of the one that did detonate. It did set one of the tankers on fire, but they got the fire under control.

The 4 hit last month were by larger charges below the waterline.

Almost seems like live fire weapons testing.

Attached: uae-underwater-diver-photos.jpg (620x327, 36K)

>if

OH come to the fuck on.

It’s Japan’s tanker, whom Iran is having negotiations with currently so it really makes no sense.

(((They))) forgot about the 'made in Israel' sticker on the mine.

what the fuck is that moon landing eqsue quality? Are you telling me in the age of NSa agents being able to watch me fap to 2d girls through my phones camera and million dollar wagie tax funded spy drones you couldnt get me better quality then than that gray ass grainy home money from the 50s,you niggers should be ashamed of yourselves

▲▲

Probably just a target of opportunity.

Iran wants to show that they own the Strait and can shut it down if they want, and ports aren't safe either.

That doesn't make much sense. It is possible that there are different Iranian factions with different objectives, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense either. There is another much more (((likely))) option that is hard to ignore.

>Japan wants some of that sweet dirt cheap iranian oil
>Iran want to sell their oil
>Japan starts talks with them, right as the talks start 2 of their tankers get attacked in the strait
>I bet Iran did this.
It's so stupid it's genius. Only an absolute moron would think Iran did this. This is how they get away with attacking ships.

>weird though that footage from a P8 aircraft which was (((conveniently))) in the area
a tanker was blown up
>which then had to fly back land
>remove the footage
not how satellites work
>then have it cleared through centcom
>and then further and further down the chain
>until being (((leaked))) to the media
centcom.mil/MEDIA/STATEMENTS/Statements-View/Article/1875666/us-central-command-statement-on-june-13-limpet-mine-attack-in-the-gulf-of-oman/utm_source/hootsuite/
>took only 24hrs

stop being dicks

focus thread
lend your energy
dump memes

Attached: energybos.gif (500x501, 288K)

Checked

sorry goys no matter what happens the army has been preparing for 2 decades to invade iran, it's happening regardless of what kike trickery that will be used to jusitfy it

I don’t get it, why the potato footage? I could easily fly my pic related and get 4K cinematic Hollywood tier level quality undetected and zip out like no one’s business. Heck you could live stream it on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and periscope that and tag the ayatollah and CIA.

Hire me, NSA you know how to find me.

Attached: AFC476DC-0207-4222-84AD-19A6660DC9AD.gif (744x417, 2.56M)

Iran has been boasting for years that they'll shut the Strait down if they don't get their way.

This would be an overt threat of just doing that.

It was from a high flying bird, probably the P-8 that was with USS Bainbridge.

If it’s a false flag it’s a very good one. Shame ship.
Iran is in deep shite. They took the bait and thought the most sophisticated military in the world wasn’t going to catch them in the act.

Attached: 0B92D6C1-C1CD-4F12-A8DE-D5636C8EAB27.jpg (1200x717, 101K)

Shut up abo. Only humans are allowed to speak politics. Go sniff petrol and eat some children

Shinzo Abe back??.. any words from him?

Deploy me at high altitude and randevu at soft cap point.

Attached: 32E57C73-6418-4428-B7C6-8F2E995863FF.jpg (968x645, 32K)

Iran will pay dearly for this act of war. Get ready to dance with the Big Dog! Hooah!

>It's a magnetic mine you brainlet
Yeah no shit. They have frogmen swim up and slap the suckers on.

Way to miss the entire fucking point here you asperger autist kike.

Attached: 1522102609102.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Aaaah

Kek
Based verga