Niggers sadistically burning trapped mouse alive

If you needed reminding niggers are lower than the animals they abuse: twitter.com/44Nell/status/1137207829121642496

Also, nigger hate thread.

Attached: 1559306738879.png (602x889, 296K)

I've watched a white guy tie up a rat then chop its junk off while the thing struggled to get free.

link's dead

who gives a fuck? those things carry plenty of diseases and are the niggers of the animal world

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Kek,Meme State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have an user who feels it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone "sheeit" comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - Jow Forums users secretly have a grudging respect, bordering on admiration,for the Negro. Although, if one were to ask them directly, they would vehemently deny the claim with all the passion of a shy, besotted teenager.

The nature of their fixation? The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and BLACKED generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness;for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the Negro whose masculinity has become a meme?

Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that Jow Forums is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological Negro-complex.

Attached: e72ef3d39ef1ffd40ffb8aff12e52e2f.png (2020x1895, 1.31M)

Mice carry disease.

though that guy was Chinese?

So do niggers.

Attached: 1554023269171.gif (312x238, 1.95M)

Attached: THE GAME, FAGGOT.gif (320x180, 1.59M)

jesus fucking christ...

Attached: 8e31521b61c03d85caf95b0a7e7199301530572256_large.png (200x200, 59K)

spics like to do that to dogs, asians too, and then eat them.

honestly hope the mouse killers are murdered

What the fuck user.

chocolate

Mice are vermin.

Ameri-goy.gif

i love this gif

>killing diseased vermin
so niggers are the good guys now?

Niggers are killing brits now?

Lmao...

Wanna see niggers?

Just Google south Africa and necklacing.

Or use another browser...

You will see there true natures shine forth!

Qrd?

Posting mousebro for morale

Attached: 1558984158565.webm (198x360, 2.76M)

Ayyy that rat is fucking lit user

Attached: burn1.jpg (308x164, 10K)

Is that a brazilian?

more...

Attached: burn2.jpg (289x175, 11K)

still think they are human>?

Attached: burn3.jpg (278x181, 10K)

Colorized video of showers at Auschwitz.

Wasn't this a tranny?

I agree

That's why we need to send them back to Africa

Anyone know where this gif came from?

MOAR KENTUCKY FRIED NIGGERS

Attached: 8B43CA4F-8F91-4812-B70B-5E03DB77FF3B.jpg (1087x1080, 78K)

My boss at the pizza place found a mouse in a glue trap. He smashed it and threw it in the trash. I could hear it squeaking all day. Don't know how it didn't bother him

Like a little happy merchant