Is Jow Forums that smart?

If so, can you solve the following math problem?

>I have 1.1 million loafs of bread to bake.
>I have 52 ovens, and on average it takes 3 hours to bake a loaf of bread.
>How long do I need to run my ovens, assuming an utilization rate of 100% (i.e. running 24/7), to bake all the loafs of bread to a perfect crisp?

Attached: b.jpg (800x450, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 gorillion years

How much bread can I fit I to each oven at a time?

7.2444 years.
Holohoax

Leavened of unleavened?

2,644.23 days.

3 hours for one loaf? Try 30 minutes.

Is this a trick question?
Is it a Christian bakery baking gay bread?
Is this an oblique reference to six million bodies going through a few ovens?

It was actually 46 ovens
No it definitely takes longer than 30 minutes to bake a loaf of bread, even with the fanciest of modern bread baking technology.

This user is right.

Underated

but what are you using for heat since you have no fuel no gas and no oil to bake anything

It's loaves not loafs. Fuck.

Attached: 1557546818610.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Kek!

There's too much water in a loaf to cook it in so little time.

>57 states

This.

OP, you're a faggot

It's a common misconception that you can bake more than one loaf at a time in a one-loaf oven (the standard kind). Putting in two or more loaves greatly increases the cooking time, more than doubling it.

|>

Wait, i heard this one. Last time it was about da jooz tho

Also where do you hide all the ash?

Loaves, dammit. Loafs is a verb.

Show your work...

Wow, just like any crematorium!

about 293 days or 7000 hours

Attached: 1560472615432.png (1274x150, 13K)

wait nevermind, I thought it was 3 loaves per hours and not 3 hours per loaf of bread, real answer is about 7 years

no wonder the commies starved, you only have one bakery...

use the ash to make lye and disolve more bodies.

How many loaves per oven?
If you can fit all 1.1M in that 52 ovens at once, that's just 3 hours.
If it's only 1 loaf per oven, that's 63461.5 hrs.

1100000 mil bread
3 hour/bread
3300000 hours

3300000 hours with 1 oven
52 ovens
63461.5 hours

63461.5 hours
63461.5/24 days
2644 days
2644/365 years
7.244 years baking breads in minecraft

Report off topic threads.
'sage' goes in 'options'.

You divided 1.1 million by 3 instead of multiplying it.

Why are we concerened about 1.1 million loaves of bread though? We need at least 6 million to feed everyone. How are we supposed to feed people with only 9 billion loaves of bread?

only bread has the right to answer that

dead jews

>incapable of elementary school math
N den duh UN UN-nahtzeed dah wuuuurl!

Attached: 1556476292700.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

>t.the kike shill who lost all his debates
Kek

what does this have to do with bread user?

Attached: 1514052134203.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

Sometimes the oil in the bread can help it bake.

Come on pirate you know the answer , quit being coy

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk

Based and redpilled, fuck the hivemind on this board

Implying Nazis put Jews into oven

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Kek,Meme State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have an user who feels it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone "sheeit" comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - Jow Forums users secretly have a grudging respect, bordering on admiration,for the Negro. Although, if one were to ask them directly, they would vehemently deny the claim with all the passion of a shy, besotted teenager.

The nature of their fixation? The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and BLACKED generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness;for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the Negro whose masculinity has become a meme?

Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that Jow Forums is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological Negro-complex..

How big are those ofens?

Bread has been banned in 109 countries, when will humanity wake up to the poisonous carbohydrate?

do your own homework

Good luck convincing people here to ban bread with any sort of ad or PSA. Bread being the most popular flour-based consumable in the US, bread industries control 99% of the ads despite being 1% of carbohydrate producers.