This is Kelly Garcia a 29 year old English teacher at Hastings High School in Houston, Tx...

This is Kelly Garcia a 29 year old English teacher at Hastings High School in Houston, Tx. Known for allegedly being sexually involoved with a 16 year old student. After an investigation that began in March 2013, Garcia was arrested and charged with indecency with a child and sexual assault of a child.

Attached: 1512456_1398968797025518_925942402_n.jpg (450x453, 17K)

>TFW you will never have her chalupa on your underage cock.

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 5K)

What is your point

I wish sexy taller straight women molest me in public for example buses, metro (subway), malls etc etc

I was molested sexually by my female teacher when I was 13. I want the world to know that female predators are out there, raping little boys

Good
I was shy talk to girls and senior girls although they flirt me
I am an Indian and my skin is light mediterranean complexion

ALSO I DIDN'T ASK ANY BOBS and vagina whatever it is. I KNOW IT WON'T HELP ME TO GET GIRLFRIEND

I wish senior girls and older beautiful women molest me too

there is nothing if straight women rapes straight men.

congratulations dude i wish i was you

Nice.

>Chalupa
Fag, its taco.

OP just wants us to see what women do when they hit the wall

The García lineage is the rapyest spaniard lineage

Nice

me too i was also molested by one senior girl in 2010
I want more

I hope the kid was white, that would be so fucking sexy.

This. She looks bad for 29

Attached: 1560443365810.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

I always want to think this is hot but then I remember the underage boy is almost always a nigger.

i was also molested by one senior girl in 2010
I want more
she flirted me in 2010-2011 and but i was shy talk to girls

Two people, beyond the onset of puberty, sexually attached to one another. Tell me again why this is problematic?

bullshit, she looks amazing for being so old

Nice

Attached: 1544052807928.jpg (232x217, 6K)

I start to have puberty from age 9
In age 8 I had love dream but never understand why is it?
I never understand masturbation and why am i doing this until 2014

she's post wall and kinda fuckable still. pretty good tbqh.

AnCap here. 16 vs 5 y.o. should not have the same punishments. Male and Females should.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x342, 808K)

How is this on pol?

Also, kudos to the 16 yo who was banging this cunt

What is the percentage of female American school teachers who don't have sex with their students? At least we now know why burgers are so poorly educated.

Fuck off pajeet

Low res pic makes her look better, I'll admit

Attached: Kelly-Ann-Garcia2.jpg (620x465, 30K)

Yeah I'm going to be that guy and say noiiiiicce. I wouldve died and gone to heaven if any of the teachers i thought were hot made moves on me in highs high school.

What the fuck is up with kids getting laid by teachers and staying quiet about it?

>After an investigation that began in March 2013
are we back in 2013 now ?

redpilled

Nah that's just some city miles on her

i fucked a 16 year old girl when i was 25. lived with her for 2 years. debate me. protip: you will lose.

Whenever I see UK flag
I will say this
Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

This is hate thread of Indian women

Replacing population of indian women in india is good
I don't hate all Britishers
why some British officer in India married to defective Indian women in 1800s
Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard
It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Hardly any 29yo women look good. She looks okay (assuming she isn't fat anyway). Meanwhile, most men that age hardly look different than 21. It's not fair.

spics are pedophiles

I had one I knew confess something pedophilic to me once. I think this is why their women get pregnant at 16.

It's a problem because girls are retarded and would be seduced by older men, especially their teachers nonstop unless we had laws to prevent. Do you want 15yo girls being taken advantage of by 30yo men who have no intention of settling down with them and just want to loosen their pussies?
Now for boys, they can't get pregnant and if they knock up the adult women that's her fault. All boys need to worry about is stds or the women going crazy and attacking or something. Anyway, boys can handle themselves, but the law has to equally apply to underages of both sex.

Suffer not a woman to teach.

Why would anyone who isn't a male feminist or a roastie debate you??

>Past puberty
>Pedophile
Pick one

Holy BASED, amerimutts irrevocably BTFO

Yeah my dad once joked to me that he’s gonna divorce my mom and marry a 16 year old girl. It was really awkward and I never saw him the same way again

There is literally nothing wrong with that. But, good goy, you aren't breaking your conditioning.

lmao she's in prison still

>Garcia
>English Teacher

The state of Amerimutts right here.

Not only garcía, but garsia, Schmidt, Pavlov, yang, Yamamoto, Heliopolis, pineiro among many others, imbecile.

nice

kys nigger

No, most likely you'll die incinerated by the gamma rays from one of our victorious thermonuclear weapons.

Nice larp fag boi

Fuck off shitskin

I'm not racist, Pedro

>I’m not racist
That’s because you’re a subhuman

Attached: South_Park_nice.jpg (550x336, 25K)

I don’t know a 50 year old guy talking about girls my age creeped me out back then. Seemed like a normal reaction

>16 year old
>indecency with a child
Come the fuck ONNNNN

Nice mami.

Attached: 1560140466367.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

nice

If you haven't had sex with a girl under 18 in your adulthood. You don't deserve to be on Jow Forums.

I hope he fucked her in every hole before they got caught.
Nice.

>ywn be sexually assaulted by hot MILFs in public

This world is truly a prison.

Attached: 1466162998908.png (1059x962, 606K)

Nice

it's not as bad when women do this with teenage boys but it's still immoral

you're a fucking retard

was your mom a serious bitch?

> Pikachus
> When they should be Jigglypuffs

If you haven't had sex with an adult when you were a kid. You don't deserve to be on Jow Forums.

LMAO kekd

she cute

I was molested at age 5 by my babysitter. She had some nice titties but I haven’t been able to drink milk since that day. True story.