WAR WITH IRAN IMMINENT!

WAR WITH IRAN IMMINENT!

Attached: 1547387140479.jpg (890x594, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008
youtu.be/woLQI8X2R6Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216233416/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the premise of this war? I’m confused. Why should we care about some random oil tankers?

I doubt it.

Attached: illunfuckamerica.jpg (1191x463, 112K)

Attached: 86BC2DFC-DFC1-4244-9B83-22F420A8B10C.jpg (2048x1086, 854K)

Just go back to Star Wars and don't say anything antisemitic, okay?

Attached: DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST CONSUME PRODUCT AND THEN GET EXCITED FOR NEXT PRODUCTS.jpg (750x703, 95K)

this was an “obvious” false flag with a distinct purpose.

monitor and track where the “false flag” sentiments are most popular and how they spread on the internet, and begin censoring/distupting these channels.

then when the big one comes, people wont be able to discuss it.

That's his war face. That file must contain the evidence he needs to go to war.

I love the Bolton meme.

It will be glorious. And the Third Temple will be on the Mount.
God is Great.

GOYIM MUST DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 2x56.gif (912x460, 327K)

No doubt Trump, Bolton, and Pompeo along with Trump's entire family, his entire administration, and the entire US Congress and US media will be the first to die in a war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008

Attached: 1558155904629.jpg (2048x1623, 958K)

Bolton demands a full scale invasion. His moustache will settle for a month of intense bombing.

Is this guy going to be on the front lines?

this is the kind of shit that's making america great again. go trump!

I FUCKING LOVE ISRAEL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

>Is this guy going to be on the front lines?
He's a Nam draft dodger just like trump. Draftdodgers are always warmongers.

Attached: 98236478234234.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

saudi arabia false flag just like 9/11 they dont even try and hide it anymore

I hope they start war with Russia. Putin and his Jew oligarch regime has to go.

>but they wont because jews in Russia have too much money and connections to other kikes

Attached: 1412054577632.jpg (1024x680, 84K)

War must be avoided at all costs.

Someone please tell me what is printed on that notepad.

Chucklefucks like this make me sick. The asshole in the MEPS office is also a chucklefuck for barring me from entry for a fixed problem with an old wound. The Commander at the recruiting station and I had a real long standing friendship before this shitbag deleted my application. And faggots like this who warmonger for more young men dead are starting more shit for the good of Israel?

Fuck. That.

Quit shitting on President Trump's cabinet you demoralizing fuck.

Skykings are only at minor happening level

It said 5000 troops to Colombia
its an old pic

Aaaaahhhh

Bump

Fuck Israel
Fuck the US

Attached: Fixingtheworld.jpg (821x1023, 240K)

Don't get my fucking hopes up user!

Fuck Vatniks, Chinks and Muslims.

It won't happen.
Nothing ever happens.

Can't wait for r/the_don being drafted

You must attack Iran Mr. President. No time to lose.

Attached: Mustache.png (663x444, 658K)

why did people think Donald Trump was any different from the Neocons of the last 40 years? Your last hint should have been appointing John Bolton. Yet people still swore up and down Trump was a non interventionist and no American blood shed for Israel.

Must attack! Israel has intelligence the Iranians are evil.

Attached: mustache2.png (595x319, 459K)

ATTACK MR. President! NOW!.

Attached: mustache3.png (567x204, 301K)

What are we going to do when the nukes start dropping, anons?

I’ve always asked myself the question why is Washington ruled by Italian Boiards. We need more Leon Panettas. Boiards are a bunch of resented folk. Worst than Moroccans. Traditional Moroccans aren’t even complaining about their immigration mess nor are the Spaniards. But Boiards are the most resented of the crowd. Moroccans are happy calling Seville or Portugal their home. They call themselves Lusitanic or Iberians. Iraqis keep moving westward with their schematics. They say they know it all because their beards come with wisdom. Even claim Latin American heritage even more Latin than Latinos themselves. Never have I seen anybody more resented than Italian Boyard. Never anyone more self loathing than Sicilians. Never anyone more self loving than Anatolians to the point of cowardice. Greece just exists. Never anyone more complicated than a Turkomanno. They claim everything. Persians get all the hate but they are always the most calmly of the bunch. I wish I could say the same for Moroccans and Spanish but they are quick tempered. So they stick to self deprecating. Germany even sent an envoy as to what to do with Iberians and Moroccans and how to calm them because they are always pissed. And by simple societal gesture it’s always the Persians calming down the Moroccans and Iberians. Persians even through Jordan at them.

Yeah, Bolton is the quintessential neocon. I lost a lot of hope when this happened.

Never have I met a more boastful than a Mexican being the weakest. Physically. Central Americans are good for fights don’t even boast. But they all fear old Moroccans at full confrontation. In school it was always them stronger. Even more than the black people themselves. Black rumor has it that they were bred to kill black people with their hands for sport. Like dogs. So in the universality of all there is Central Asian Jewry.

another banker’s war.

If there is a war with Iran I assume all the Russia collusion faggots are going to join, since Iran is an ally of Russia, right?

I’ve never met German weakness until I saw them try to develop American diets aimed at Moroccan and Spaniards. 6’5 guys calling 5’10 guys brutes and monsters. Height was fair but muscle mass wasn’t. It means they and their satellite russia got their craps beaten out of. Now everyone is complaining at the demasculization. But remember high estrogen and nuclear bombs. Are no nos. Fight or flight hormones.

youtu.be/woLQI8X2R6Y

Attached: 7930412-6537905-image-m-3_1546093016934.jpg (634x710, 81K)

Remember a nuclear leak will make you vomit. A hydrogen fission just turns the sky pitch black. I wouldn’t bombard Iran id bombard Eastern Europe and drain the swamp. They owe the general public. Our parents paid off SS with their land to her majesty. Perhaps Eastern Europe needs new accommodation.

Mad-Urologist. One Way. Retreat Kaliningrad. It’s admissal of state of war with the west.

Fuck yeah, baby foreskin jerky for everyone

Attached: 1559722390658m.jpg (823x1024, 129K)

>t. MIGA BOOMER
Kikes can die in a fire. Nobody would be missed if they all disappeared tomorrow.

Fuck niggers, kikes and hajis.

don't let (((them))) get away with it

Attached: one more try.jpg (744x2074, 384K)

>Claim war is imminent
>Call Trump a war monger for theoretical war
>Shill against the war monger Trump, call him a Jew, MIGA, etc.

Get ready to die for Israel fellow Americans :(

Oy vey stop talking bad about our puppets goy

I can’t wait to fight more terrorist goat fuckers

It's not the right false flag.

YEAH AMURICA WE GONA KICK TEM DESERT COON ASS MOTHERFUCKER DONT MESS WITH TEXAS DONT MESS WITH THE BIG GUNS BOY
RED WHITE AND BLUE COMIN FOR YOU TERRIST
WE'RE COMIN OSAMA YOU DIRTY TERRRIST

Attached: e4e447022786d380eef2293fa81ed95a--badass-quotes-badass-skulls.jpg (513x644, 78K)

Warmongers REPENT!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216233416/

Attached: CAB7ED03-D187-4A13-98DD-D87FC4DE0AFF.png (1242x2208, 2.21M)

>Bolton
is a hound

That moustache of his is so cute

This probably

Because Israel wants it basically.

>God is great
Slaughtering Red Heifers for Satan kys

Attached: canadian synagogue.jpg (202x153, 11K)

I got out of the Army in 2015, today I got contacted by a SFC about opportunities for me in the Army. The Army hasn't said boo to me since the day I flew home. Coincidence? Maybe, but it's not like June 13th or June 14th is an anniversary of any particular date like my initial enlistment or day I got out. Seems weird to me considering what happened yesterday.

he's a dog

Attached: fox-terrier-long.jpg (1200x650, 35K)

That's literally a dick tickler

Attached: maga zionist.jpg (527x452, 58K)

Attached: 1555001004598.jpg (602x8051, 935K)

Iran is the greatest nuclear threat to Israel so if we wipe it out for them, basically no other arab nation is smart enough to come up with the tech for nuclear bombs, thus Israel can enter the golden age of world domination.

I want mah son in a box for Israel

Attached: john-hagee-israeli-flag.jpg (640x370, 31K)

Puppy wants war?
Big puppy wants war now??
Heh!

Attached: il_794xN.1908282551_6rae.jpg (794x715, 60K)

>Iran is the greatest nuclear threat to Israel
We should help them nuke Israel and keep the $36 billion.

>MAGA!!!!

Attached: 1547962710476.png (1200x800, 18K)

>waaarrrr war war! warrrr *whimper *tail wag

Attached: full.png (406x438, 52K)

where's the image of the Jew pointing at Iran and US and UK beat him up while the Jew is rubbing his hands? I know I've seen memes of it before.

Pakistan has a nuclear arsenal and the Saudis payed for it.

Go die for Israel, Amerimutts.