Did the caste system make latin america a better place?

Attached: 60306681_111594620100272_3110197223525494609_n.jpg (1080x1350, 327K)

it was so amazing, people revolted and decided to change for a shitter system.

This girl would be a 10/10 if she didn't have those disgusting tattoos.

this applies to so many stupid women

she's actually a tattoo model

If we could only get rid of the dumb, ugly and decadent lower class.
Fuck human rights and fuck communists

>Not liking tattoos
You're a faggot

>that purse

What the fuck.

Bitch, is that a cage for a purse? How fucking tacky.

It was great until people started to do exactly what is happening in America. Pretending the ones who built and organized everything were evil and had to be hated. But of course while still using up the things they built. Latins America should have kept larping as white and wearing suits, look at it now.

Attached: 1559185942920.gif (320x237, 286K)

fuck those are jailhouse tier

What a shame
Very true
Tattoos are disgusting.

Unironically she has a train run on her by ms13.

Also, why does she have nuva rings in her see through purse? She knows she wants that gangbanger baby batter

>Latins America should have kept larping as white and wearing suits, look at it now.
cry me a river faggot

Attached: so what.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

in my opinion she would be a beautiful woman, she has very pretty features but the tattoos fucked it up
the op is actually one of her less offensive pictures, try seeing her half naked

>...revolted to

You mean resorted to...eating zoo animals.

Agreed

Anus tattoo model?

This too.

something like that

Attached: The bigger they are, the louder they fall.png (1000x1000, 614K)

Subhumans listening to either reggaeton or worse narco banda shit. Absolutely disgusting might as well be Africa by now.

Attached: 1558746061752.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

in our defense, europeans have also done stupid shit for the worse, like spreading niggers everywhere and going to war against natsoc germany

A little bit.

Is that why she's barely ever on stream anymore? After she took that break to eat more and get healthy I've only seen her stream like twice.

>muh body is a temple

Quit stifling sexual freedom...

Next you are going to want us to pass a law requiring heteros to bang trans fags

>the op is actually one of her less offensive pictures, try seeing her half naked
I see what you mean, just found her Insta. Also
>826k followers
God damn!

Attached: 46077294_2246175398994428_6106787294652088286_n.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

It holds her hopes and dreams

Chile, please calm down.

~Peruvian Internet Guruvian

Nice, a witchcraft tattoo on her chest.

>better him on the game
>resorts to name calling
>read your reply
>you resort to game calling
truly the american way!

She uses it to remind her of where her father is.

Imagine knowing you're worth as a human will be non existent in less than a decade because you've developed your worth around your youth.

I hope so. I love those white chicks. Mestizo or not.

tattoos for slut. its mark for slut. real woman shouldnt have tattooos

It is close

He's a fucking retard (not uncommon in Jow Forums). Not like anyone reads anything or knows what they're talking about.

Feels good to be a Castizo in a sea full of mestizo shitskins. But I would feel inferior in Iberia. Feelsbadman

Attached: 4DE2FF45-2BA8-4959-98A2-75FDFF4C7FFE.jpg (750x723, 105K)

She is going to hit the mexican 30 and grow W I D E

tattoos are just sexy. its cool to see people use their bodies for art.
>law requiring heteros to bang trans fags
Bitch I don't give a fuck who you want to fuck, I was just discussing that tattoos are sexy. I'm not gonna tell you what to do but I can still voice my opinion, you stupid kike.

Americans being salty again. :D

>see trump rhetoric
>resorts to name calling
sorry, just couldn't resist, but yeah

tattoo for retarded, mark for CIA and fbi

(Was not even born in America)
You indios had to ruin it now it is all falling apart.
>You sound like google translate on ketamine

Attached: 1555861802044.jpg (900x600, 95K)

Shit gets saggy and it all gets faggy

Your opinion is meaningless if it contrapointsdicts the anons

Will manlets ever learn?

Attached: 710.jpg (1562x1196, 203K)

oh yeah dude, we surely fuck it up

Attached: Tlatelolco_3.jpg (2560x1920, 1.67M)

Over half of the country was dying of starvation. Diaz was a good leader and he did a lot for our country, but he was a well-documented racist that hated his indegenous blood, always kissing the white man's ass.

The revolution was waiting to happen, but after that happened the country was ran by actually great leaders that wanted the best for everyone (See: Lazaro Cardenas). Want to point fingers as to why our country went to shit? Go to Salinas, who killed Colosio with the help of the CIA. After that NAFTA was written and everything has been downhill since.

Attached: 1557150900173.jpg (399x480, 80K)

The cops love it, they can say any tattoo is gang related and arrest the mexicants.

I dont like cops that much, but i like tatted up criminals fags much less.

Says with an American flag as it infests the Indio unable to ever build or maintain so instead of thanking for the gifts, like an ape it must throw shit tantrum instead and destroy.

Attached: 1555112905524.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

You sound like a 40+ year old cracker. If they got the money for tattoos then they got the money to keep their skin tight through surgery and treatments, or just exercising and keeping your body healthy. And when you're at that point of super saggy and faggy, it won't matter if you have a tattoo or not, you'll still look fugly and unfuckable.

all Lazaro Cardenas was set up the foundation by which is mason inheritors could more efficiently plunder the country.

Where is that shit now, under some poorfags rusty corrugated steel shack

Its just frustrating in general to converse with people on Jow Forums. You come across one or two guys that are well read and know what they're talking about, the rest are just brutish mongoloids, ranting about Jews, false flags, psy-ops, purity spiraling white nationalism, and other ridiculous garbage.

Attached: 61570662_456392425185051_4229580134182713217_n.jpg (1080x1079, 161K)

Which one of those did Joe biden touch?

>hurr foreign inversion = bad
Lazaro didn't bring neoliberalism to Mexico, and the economic growth during and after him was amazing.

Damn she cute
This

WE WUZ K...gets absolutely sodomized by stronger and mainly smarter men

Attached: 1555173525458.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

all lazardo cardenas did was set up the foundation by which his mason inheritors could plunder the country, that there was an economic miracle was simply putting the country's resources into work, by which later on his brothers of the lodge could reap the benefits of what he had sowed

did israel make the world a better place?

mongol Op

Attached: Ally.png (501x410, 245K)

wow, the americans looks like an european

And yet you are here. This place is shit but what other topics are fit for politically incorrect dialogue? The ones you listed sound very fitting

Attached: 1559258054689.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

I mean, I guess. Although I don't know if I agree with the muh mason shit. It was simply the Americans being Americans in Latinamerica.

Nope, in fact it's what has it made hell on earth.

ruined.

lazarnigger cardenas was a mason as well as whatever shitheads that followed suit, is it just a coincidence that a president belonging to a secret gay club upgraded the country economically just so that the next ones also belonging in the secret gay club started plundering the nations new found wealth?
you could say it is or isn't, but I'll go with what is most likely given the record

Damn, I stand corrected. She still streams all the time but under a different name now.

Stop reading those retarded 'history' magazines, they're frying your brain.

There is now 3 threads with this whore as the OP pic. Sad.

I concur Goy.

Attached: Read between the lines.png (438x512, 323K)

I actually kinda like em...am I retarded?

>(((Latin America))) was created by (((conversos))) by (((Spain))) for (((gold)))
The ruling class have always had one interest. Them. Not the nation, not the people them. With the tremendous amount of wealth the elites have they could curve the poverty and crime, but they don't because it actually benefits them. This is key to latin culture. They just take advantage of the lower stratas all the way down to the lowest peasant. Spics are the most duplicitous people on earth, they only smile at you when you have something of benefit.

why get all those tats and look like a disgusting whore?

You fucking jew

truly a mystery

Attached: 27579573_172777103446521_6333280773780537344_n.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

bahaha manlet btfo

These are the indio-types I always see moshing to devil metal and passed out at bus stops fucking ancient Aztec tradition

Attached: 5586970.png (730x870, 39K)

>right ulna
>"Nobody Loves Me"
She has mental health problems.
Probably exceedingly narcissistic.

Most women who sully their skin with tattoos have some psychological trauma or mental illness.