FERMONT

The black ops is happening in Fermont. Major world figures have a heavily fortified multimillion dollar complex the public knows nothing about.

This is where the answers await you

F E R M O N T

Attached: D38B1B73-1EA6-48CB-9E9C-62C967756EB8.jpg (800x533, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Fermont Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want to know where the worlds elite are going, and you aren’t invited? FERMONT.

Attached: 4CA416F2-C6BB-4E3A-8989-A7D5DE4E59E4.jpg (960x300, 39K)

Go put a rope oppa your neck

Want to see armed mercenaries and the most expensive bulletproof luxury vehicles you’ve ever seen? FERMONT.

Attached: 26AD5A50-A4A5-4D72-B88A-4F6521C4F763.jpg (800x533, 42K)

Arcelor Mittal has a mercenary guarded industrial complex going up.

i've heard about an US pedo island for the elite based in Nippon.
is this related to that?

Don't you mean VER MONT ?

Similar. Fermont is basically the "I'm not dying in your peasant nuclear war" getaway retreat. They have PMCs protecting them.

I'm very happy they're grouping up in one place though. Will make things a lot easier.
PMCs or not, there's more than enough madlads who will want revenge if the lights go out.

Where is this Fermont located?

google.com/search?q=Fermont Canada

Attached: Thebases.jpg (1349x637, 272K)

Quebec

interesting town borders...

Attached: fermont.jpg (1733x1011, 377K)

Thanks.

I remember this user's post. If he is dead, I hope he found peace.

Me too, user.
The most we can do is remember. Remember where these NWO wannabe pricks are bugging out to so when some happening happens we know where to find them.
None of them will survive.

Some interesting fuckery on Google's part too.

That'll be up to the maple niggers. Assuming they still have their guns. Too far north for us burgers.

What is going on is the question

fake and gay i'm from Québec and fermont is a mining town it's where worker sleep when they goes to work in the north nothing more nothing less

OY VEY

It's a mining town that is downstream

Why else would they be schilling for more white relocation to the areas?

They want easily fooled and gullible types that can afford a cookie cutter and be a corporate slave the rest of their lives.

Bet that water is poisoned with Mercury, Lead, and other tasty additives to their water.

Moving them to a lakeside, calling it "A Natural Paradise" ?

Seems like a corral to me

you're batshit crazy i have like 10 friends working for arcelor mittal you stupid retard and they work 14/7 or 28/7 in mines
you bet they have protection it's a fucking gold mine retard i've been to fermont many times and i've never seen any bunker and riches mofo there
ever