I don't understand the appeal

Decided to watch a few of his videos since the channel is back up. As far as I can tell it's all just him crying about how social media oppresses people and hand wringing about how leftism is gonna get us all.

Is this sort of victimization sob-fest what is takes to become a top channel? Did he rise in the ranks just due the fact he's able to say "hyperdiversity" instead of "NIGGER"?

How can anyone watching this not realize that conservative identity has been cucked beyond return?

Attached: BSP.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=aCqeDhMOoys
bitchute.com/video/NCTghpVe54Uz/
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=dyX8-lFqBIc
youtube.com/watch?v=hN1GwOLgjVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of these channels are meant for boomers who dislike niggers but can't bring themselves to actually say nigger. And they don't want to be anywhere near anyone even associated with the word "kike"

people that unironically say they are in the alt right or pride themselves on being counter culture rather then do their own shit watch him.

You aren’t going to red pill any normies by saying nigger

This and;
most of those ''alt lite'' channel caught the 2016 wave of Trump's election and grew from a lack of content that criticized the mainstream narrative. They staled when a big portion of their fanbase got redpilled on the JQ, subject they would never dare touch, and stopped following them. Its pretty milquetoast conservative in general.

>victimisation sob fest

if those tactics weren't EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE we wouldn't use them, toch.

But you will by explaining to them why you don't see a problem in saying the word and by explaining what causes people to say it in the first place. Then they themselves will start saying it.

It's good for us since it helps people ask questions.

The only good thing is that,gateway,will actually create some much needed uncuckness.

But still need to be smart about it,don't expose yourself to unneeded risks

No. No you won’t rofl. That would have worked maybe six years or so ago but not now. You’d be seen as a Nazi by any normie if you use that word. You can’t even be close to dropping it until they’ve been redpilled. Guys like BPS and Allsup bring in tons of normies. Even that kid Hunter Avallone. He’s doing the best right now at bringing in the youth. I can see it from his growth and comment sections. He’s doing great work. You get them with basic anti SJW shit.

Attached: 084ED50D-9B6D-464C-B6B1-07C4C1735018.jpg (1261x731, 192K)

Who do you work for? All he does is discuss the progressive takeover of America, and make cultural commentary.

"I don't get the appeal" "he cries about exactually whats going on and people find him relevent and informative"
LMAO Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: GoblinslayerRemoveGob.png (1280x720, 977K)

>THE WEST IS FUCKED JAPAN IS SO GREAT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LIKE FOREIGNERS
>THATS WHY IM MOVING TO JAPAN

Attached: dus.png (1434x1468, 1.9M)

The difference is that white people are not black people.

Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

youtube.com/watch?v=aCqeDhMOoys

You're not alone, I watched a few of his videos and he put off insanely faggy vibes in all of them.

>JAPAN IS GREAT BECAUSE IT'S HOMOGENOUS
>BUT I'M WHITE, I GET TO "COLONIZE IT"

Attached: 1553144555338.jpg (1079x1189, 408K)

Absolutely wrong. You cannot say a no-no word until AFTER you’ve been redpilled. That’s the whole point. They dont see nigs nigging, they see beautiful vibrant diversity, noble savages enriching evil whiteness.

You have to very slowly drip feed truth, let them find more truth.

Obviously you don't just walk around screaming nigger. My point was that you can break the conditioning of people. The bong was an optic retard trying to shill agains't more truthful content that actually contains real information. If someone watch those alt kike for more than a month (and Im being generous) without ever coming to our side then they are a lost cause. One can only dance around the JQ for so long. Fence sitters can be good but more often than not they are just fence sitters that will disavow and counter signal us and be more than happy to throw us under the bus.

Cope more seething faggot.

My own experience prove you wrong. Then again I'm not a sperg. You have to get a feel of people in order to know from which angle to get them.

Guys like him are a stepping stone to redpilling the normies. People start by questioning their surroundings maybe look up those scary Nazis on YouTube and see what they actually have to say probably Sargon considering he gets the most attention from the left. They watch some of the videos and if they are smart enough to see cognitive dissonance they will either realize they are part of a fundamentally wrong ideology or that the left is a backwards ideology they wish to work against. They will either out grow the entry level guys or the journey stops there, if they out grow them they move on to more extreme views like BSP and they see not only is the left wrong it’s heavily destructive and insane. If they are strong enough they move beyond that to seeing what’s really behind the curtain. you start going to sites you never heard of before, you realizes what people mean by every single time, and you see what a fucking nightmare the modern era is. Next thing you know your blaming Jews for everything from the collapse of accident Chinese dynasties to why your computer blue screened and your reading threads and sites made by people with clear mental problems or a lack of understanding how human nature works.

This is completely true.

It's so SO true that, that is why Googleberg mob decided to nuke out of orbit entry level pills like Sargon of Akkad, Ben Shapiro, etc.

Not because those people are really redpilled but because they act as an entry point.

>create bitchute account
>make a nigger hate video
>enjoy your freedom of speech

>entry level pills like Sargon of Akkad, Ben Shapiro, etc.

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

I like him. Im impressed he was important enough to get replatformed

Attached: nkadknhadfkn.jpg (231x218, 5K)

This is a divide and conquer thread. Fuck off Shareblue.

used to watch him until i got the gist of everything ... he's great red pill to not yet based people

so gtfo Op

Attached: D2uPB28U8AAgrD7.jpg (360x203, 9K)

You understand what you read user?
I explicitly stated that they are NOT /oneofus/.
BUT they act as a gateway even if they want to gatekeep.
People jumped really quickly from Sargon and Ben Shapiro to race realists like JF or ended up here on Jow Forums.

That's why (((their))) inteligentzia networks marked them as dangerous and targets for being deplataformed and demonetized.
They are gatekeepers but because they fail to gatekeep they end up acting as beacons.

I stopped watching Black Pigeon Speaks over a year ago. He's just too milquetoast. He's so-called Alt Light, and aint nobody got time for that. Same with Styxhexanhammer666 - just too milquetoast.

>these channels are meant for boomers who dislike niggers but can't bring themselves to actually say nigger.
That's kind of well put.

>You aren’t going to red pill any normies by saying nigger
You can't red pill normies. Normies are NPCs. They only respond to authority and power, not debate and propaganda.

he's literally a kike

>You aren’t going to red pill any normies by saying nigger
You can't red pill normies. Normies are NPCs. They only respond to authority and power, not debate and propaganda.

Damn, you shills are DESPERATE for 2020.

I am one of those peoples that went through the gateway. Still watch Sargon since he does criticise the insane left in the uk.

>I don't understand the appeal
You're not the intended audience, questioning normies are. He's great for low-to-mid tier level redpills. Also the high production quality gives him a patina of authority that retards who just talk to a camera don't have.

His videos on women were absolutely spot on though, high quality redpills:
1] bitchute.com/video/NCTghpVe54Uz/
2] youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
3] youtube.com/watch?v=dyX8-lFqBIc
4] youtube.com/watch?v=hN1GwOLgjVs

Attached: heil pigeon.jpg (272x350, 23K)