Take flight from Athens to Stockholm

>take flight from Athens to Stockholm
>happy to visit a Northern country for the first time
>city full of disgusting shitskins

wtf sweden, its literlally as bad as paris

Attached: sweden.jpg (901x1200, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt-media.org/2019/04/27/frantic-start-of-the-weekend-shootings-bombs-and-stabbings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memeflag
go away, demotivational shill

>Athens to Stockholm
Lmo most greeks look like arabs

Most Arabs have Greek ancestors. We made them white.

at least you are going to feel like at home

Your capital is literally 25% muslim.
Damascus would look more like home than Brussels.

>as bad as paris
bullshit demoralization thread. go back to your shithole

I'm from a 1st world country.

Paris was fucking terrifying desu. Military walking around. Bunch of Arabs and niggers.

Show flag

well I've been to both Paris and Stockholm. Paris is negrified like no other European city. you're a lying shitskin

We're you trying to be ironic posting an obvious arab?

Look how ugly that thing is. Yikes

BUTTHURT GAYREEK DETECTED

I'm butthurt because my beautiful continent is filled with Arabs, Iranians, Albanians, Turks and other shitskins.

You had it, and you lost it. You and the Sassinids shouldn't have been head butting each other for so long over nothing leaving both of you weak. Hell, a lot of ancient peoples of prominence have been wiped. Be glad you werent turned into Slavs or Turks, that you still have something. Reason Americans don't admit to being mutts is because it's a hard reality.

Why do brown people in Sweden have their own distinctive look?

But yes OP, it's depressing af

>sweden
the fuck were you expecting

Attached: cat_meets_knife.webm (640x360, 968K)

I fucking hate fat, ugly, disease ridden, greasey food eating Indians. Fuck, they should be exterminated.

sweden is cuck land, what do u want of them?

All of you are stupid fucking faggots for taking low hanging bait, retard OP is a kike D&C shill.

Ach, Ty huncĂșt!

Would bleach the fuck out of OP's pic!!!

I have been to both Stockholm and Athens and let me tell you even the most ghetto parts of Sweden are dreamlike compared to the disgusting filthy rubbish of a destination Athens is.

Highly doubt that you shitskin.

Swedish ghettos are kept somewhat tidy. Athens is full of garbage and graffiti, and your city planning looks Middle Eastern

Athens is a huge city. The tourists usually stay in the shitskin suburbs and not where the clean white Greeks live.

The Middle East was modelled after Greece since the Arabs came to the Levant. Greek buildings look the way they do because of earth quakes. Most Arabs don't live in earth quake regions, yet copy the architecture of the Greek demigods.

Attached: earth quake.png (1170x1287, 2.3M)

cities = niggies
country side = cunty slide

Even if i hate the sthlm-cucks i would never compare it to a niggershithole like Paris.

>visit vancouver for winter
>literally see more chinese than white people
>converse with white lady
>she complained to me that when she visited oregon, there weren't enough non-whites

Whites deserve their fate.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (499x481, 28K)

honestly nothing of value was lost! white women are far gone at least in the west they are. And white men in the west are pansies with low testosterone and low sperm counts! In Scandinavia a 1 expects to get a 10 and don't you dare say any other compliment but you are strong and intelligent to a women here!

the middle eastern women are far superior to ugly ass scandinavian hoes!

Quite a bold a claim to call an 11-year-old a 'woman', Mahmud.

So why hide your flag if you are Greek paliopoutanas gie?

does paliopoutanas gie = you son of old whore?

How is this news? You want white scandinavians your only choice is iceland

jidf phrase and yes its full of non whites THANKS JEWS!

You all need to have sexual intercourse

Attached: 1560413311846.gif (320x240, 3.83M)

pt-media.org/2019/04/27/frantic-start-of-the-weekend-shootings-bombs-and-stabbings/

Weekend of bombings shootings and general insanity. Nothing in msm. Fuck Sweden.

fuck off retard, multiculturism is good

give

Now THAT'S a shit bot

Daily Greek troll thread?

Of course the capitals are gonna be full of shitskins; that's where they all concentrate.