No property, no car, 200k in the bank

How much money does a person need to be able to live off it? I'm starting to realize 200k really isn't that much.

Attached: 447522340.jpg (993x1192, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/150-apps-power-gig-economy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monks live on nothing and they get fat. Think about that.

why are all "blondes" fake?

to have have to ever work again and live slightly comfortably and be able to go on 1 trip a year without spending excessively
at least 2.5 miliion

>annual expenses * years you want to live
pretty simple user.

Lmao that's not how you calculate it at all. Money makes money. Expenses*25 is pretty safe. Expenses*33 is super safe.

Bitch about it more faglord

About 1.5m For all the basics and a bit of extras like a nice car and some trips. It all depends on how you live your normal life.

It's not much without a steady income backing it up. Find things you value that are monetarily inexpensive. Don't be a slave to money itself. It's artificial value, a human fabrication.

Depends on age. If 20, probably need $5 mil. Just a decent house these days cost a $1 mil.

>decent house
>$1M

San Fagsisco detected

Depends will you have to sustain an inhouse female?

>The blessing of Christ our God
>Spiritual Mana
>Alms from the faithfull
>"Nothing"
Going innawoods with larpgear to build an uncle ted shack, and gaining fearsome wizard powers throught esoteric mysticism are two completely different paths friendo.

The trick is to get mortgages and debt and live paycheck to paycheck so they can own your labor for life like a good little goyim. Otherwise you won't be able to live like a normal person in society.

You could live for a decade off 200k assuming you lived on the bare minimum and did nothing but sit around

The dollar inevitably loses value, so you can't really say how many will be enough. Invest in whiskey, centre fire cartridges ,silver, and heirloom seeds.

I live in the most southwesterly city in the contiguous 48 and even just had a prime rib dinner at the most southwesterly bar and grill in the lower 48 and 1.25 gets “decent” but small here.

Attached: C2B985A3-811D-479B-826C-852EDD37B838.jpg (2048x1536, 915K)

Attached: A0D36BBE-63F7-4F62-8B8B-821EEB612993.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

Invest that money in high dividend paying shares.

Attached: bangkok.jpg (2304x1728, 485K)

I have a real one.

It’s so nice.

You just need to buy assets that pay you cashflow money.
I'm worth about 1million right now but its not in the bank like a stupid goy
Its in the form of about 35% equity stakes in multifamily buildings.
So for you stupid goyim that means I have about 65k worth of debt for every 100k my property is worth.
That being said the return on equity is around 20%
Do the math and that gives after taxes roughtly 200k a year in cashflow after paying insurance, water sewer, garbage and vacancy, which is low right now in Western Wa state.

Your money is shrinking to inflation daily
Get your money into some assets.
I'll stick around a few minutes if anyone has any questions.
I'm 30yrs old.

Hey chó bắc kỳ, you should get back to class from afternoon break. what an embarrassment.

200K is my goal to leave the continent

If you're a pleb sure

Thinking I should hang myself.

I have 7k and no job. Pretty sure there's no way out, I've sent off 26 job applications and only had 1 interview.

Nothing is enough. The system is designed to keep everyone in debt, regardless.

>yfw this is OC

Attached: 1541778040032.jpg (1080x1080, 392K)

I've tried to explain this to my boomer ass parents, what are some other good forms of investing? Or things you'd recommend? I know people say passive income is a blessing when we're old

3 Bitcoins in 2022.

Why are her knees muddy?

Where would you advise someone who doesn't have much money or knowledge of investing to start?

What are some good learning resources?

that will be enough? How much ETH and Chainlinks is needed?

Depends on your ambitions, really.
You could live off jack shit and be really happy if you don't care about what others think about you. Live on a plot of land, grow your garden and make political youtube videos.
But if you're some instathot then good luck being happy with a billion.

Thats the Phillipines O^o

You can live there just fine off $1000 a month
You MIGHT get murdered though

Use some of that money as a starting bank and subscribe to some betting tipsters. You'd only need 10-20k at the most and could easily be making over £2000 a month.

plebbit.com/r/leanfire

>multifamily buildings

So you're basically a jew, good to know.

>live
Move to Mexico and sleep in a hammock in the jungle. Plant some fruit. You’ll live a long time.

>subscribe to some betting tipsters
you mean bet on dodgy races?

You can expect about 3% from investments so you can work out how well you want to live.

Put that 200k in a Savings Account or a Robert Shiller-diversified investment portfolio and just collect interest until you figure out what to do. 12% is still over 20k/year for free. You could live very frugal or get a burger flipping job just to stay compfy.

Beer

Don't do it user. You can become a NEET. Just devote a week figuring out how. Don't kill yourself.

Presently, you need about 1.5 to 2 million to live off of dividends at median family income.

Surely there is at least one thing you can do to make some money. visualcapitalist.com/150-apps-power-gig-economy/

Just 'living off' from your investments is not a fulfilling life. You either find meaning in your job/your own company or your brain degenerates.

Its designed that way, doesnt mean you have to get into debt yourself.

Expand on this please

Fuck, I've seen a lot of gore, but that picture is truly disgusting.

Attached: 1557837303660.png (900x900, 448K)

I think what disgusts me most, is that this is legal.

Attached: 1557727119136.jpg (588x575, 46K)

Depends on where you live.

ok sure

Its always a bunxh of old Australian men....

>You MIGHT get murdered though
So just like evetywhere else. Cool.

perfection

>every white man in the pic is ugly and pathetic

chinkland sex tourism is the absolute worst. If the mudslimes decided to go full jihad on these vestibules of superdegeneracy I would wholeheartedly support it.

Yeah JUST like Bern lmao..

Thats fuckin gross, and those dudes are some losers...

Notice how all the native guys are annoyed while all the 40yo sex tourists are happy

you could probably live of off that in Philippines, easily. If you knew the language of course.

You won't do shit impotent hanz.

I have 200k in the bank, own my own house, but still have no car. Kind of similar to OP.
What can I do? My job makes me want to kill myself. Help me Jow Forums I'm serious.

Go to the leftist nigger junkie Quartiers and i bet the typical criminality shit is going on there like everywhere else

Can you help me by telling me what to invest in: I made the 200k off of crypto like 2 years ago and have held onto it ever since.

You got ZERO clue

lol don't do that.

Dunno, most people buy houses and rent them out. There's work involved and expenses though, look into that first.

No, there are plenty of professional tipsters who have their own systems of predicting winners. The trouble is making any worthwhile profits requires huge starting banks of thousands of pounds. Luckily OP is in this position.

Lots of tipster services and betting systems that offer their services for a subscription fee. Find a website which reviews the systems with proven results and pick the ones that appeal to you.