White genocide

Since pol is so 9bsesswd with white genocide and replacement theory why dont you retards just have sex with a white woman and create more white people...? Is it that hard for you retards?

Attached: Levi-Ackerman-kimchis-center-39472592-400-225.gif (400x225, 902K)

huh guess the real white genocider was inside of me all along

>Jew has ethno-state
>Stupid white goyim live in multi-racial shithole
>White people minority and race mixing allowed
>but muh "JUST HAVE SEX IDIOT"!

Why did they give him a Schlomo name?

Pol is just larping incels. They care more about their tendies and anime than white people kek

And asking pol to even touch a woman is like asking jews to not subvert.

Cuz the whole series is about nazi germany and ww2 retard. Read the manga. The titan people are jews.

got pretty good taste in animu for a fuckin kike

Thanks faggot. Now go fuck a white babe

Killing ALL jews would work just as well, cocksucker
Id give my life to that cause

Thats all you m8
Not all of us are super fucking retarded losers who cant into normal life

Im here for the bantz and subversion, not your gay cartoons or the whoa is me Im too retarded to ever get a girl bullshit

Synagogue of satan

Attached: 1560472615432.png (1274x150, 13K)

as would I mate

Attached: 154796832734636.jpg (188x268, 7K)

Why do you assume that we're all basement-dwelling childless losers? I know several people IRL who visit Jow Forums who are white, middle-aged, with several children. Myself included.

eldians aren’t jews you tard. the similarities end at the arm bands. they’re nazis who got beat by other nazis and now get treated like jews

Dumb phonecuck isrealifaggot saged

I am. That doesn’t change the fact that the demographic decline has to change and the only way for that to stop is to wipe your geotag off the map. .

>The titan people are jews.
>the one who fights them has a Schlomo name
OK, retard.

>I'm not a cuck believe me
OK, cuck.

Not gonna happen with zion don in charge mutt

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

>good taste
>anime

Grisha jaeger is a jew. And therefore eren is a jew. L2manga faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Why do the israel military piss their pants?
Semites are ridiculous peoples.

Attached: 1552239629840.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

No shit. Every politician gets a bullet. We’ve got plenty to go around. Also funny you use that meme since it’s your race that look like a bunch of rats and goblins. Scatter all the same too.

What? Are you fucking retarded? This is literally worst piece of animation to ever come out of Japan
Yellow motherfuckers should apologize for it

have gas

>making babies
>genocide

Seems you have already forgotten what the term means, eh? Care for a refreshment course from an Austrian? ;)

Anyway, good luck discussing faulty theories with a horde of cattle. I usually do enjoy more success lecturing my bloody dog when I arrive home piss drunk.

Attached: Mamselle.jpg (1024x541, 44K)