Hello fellow 4channers. How many of you actually hate jews? Please be honest!

Hello fellow 4channers. How many of you actually hate jews? Please be honest!

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216233416/christ-advocate-here-dropping-a-godpill
youtube.com/watch?v=lNsYgTq6xNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone hates Jews, including Jews.

Redpilled.

>memeflag
>datamining
Leave while you still can you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1559595127050m-01.jpg (505x980, 168K)

I don't hate them as individuals as a rule. But as a group I want them ALL banished from America forever. Same with spics. They all need to go.

>memeflagging
>actually thinks he will get serious answers on Jow Forums
I suggest you go to a school for your special needs, it could aid you grandly

I don't like them, but I've never actually met one either. Probably for the best

Attached: 1557709126039.jpg (1003x1024, 125K)

Just because Israel did 911 it's no reason to hate all Jews.

Attached: 1560408672481 (1).png (548x353, 53K)

*AHEM*
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

I hate Zionists. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. Zionists hide behind Jews.
Actually, I've worked with plenty and I've yet to meet a Jew I didn't like. They're smart, good-humored, friendly and I've always found them respectful.
In the future, Israel will be deconstructed with Zionism outlawed and hurled high atop the ash heap of history. The population of dezionized Jews will be dispersed around the world. I hope most of the Jews come to the USA because they really are good at making stuff happen.

jews hate jews, 1 sec

I think Jews are fine individually. When they start playing up the Jewish favoritism with each other, that's when I stop liking them.

Here

Attached: Drawing.jpg (200x217, 21K)

All religitards are gays

Jews certainly no exception

I don't hate the Jews and never have claimed to. I do hate the left though.

>fellow 4channers
Oh my fucking god, just die.

Attached: 1556491489382.png (581x720, 538K)

Leave now, before this place destroys every preconceived notion you ever cherished.

Attached: Ann C border.png (851x995, 690K)

Fpbp

I don’t hate Jews, or anyone for that matter. Why should I?

hard truths: even kikes can be redeemed, but only if they Repent and stop rebelling against God and stop sinning. The ones that corrupt children cannot though, wellllll it’s nearly impossible to, for they have pissed off God on a such level that we mear humans could not possibly understand. But uh, the Good Lord, Jesus Christ, has quite the plan of vengeance to deal with pedos, quite literally werewolves! kek, Donald Trump was born under a Full Moon :) But yeah, Owen Benjamin is correct, if you harm a jew or anyone else, you have ROBBED the Lord of his vengeance, so don’t steal from the Good Lord, trust me, it’s a BAD idea to piss off Jesus Christ! Have mercy on those that reply to this post in a negative manner, for they not know they speakith to the Lord.

t, Christ advocate nathan that Jesus speaks of in John 16. (my middle name is John, same as Trump, I lost my virginity at 16yo, and I too just like Trump was born under a Full Moon (79/6/10 0819 in Missouri)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216233416/christ-advocate-here-dropping-a-godpill

Attached: FCB0C7FA-FD37-4CAD-B9A1-F9D8BA63A11A.jpg (237x300, 12K)

Checked.

Supposedly because of the board you're on right now

youtube.com/watch?v=lNsYgTq6xNc

i notice a lot of you are jokingly agreeing with us. what give kike. are there non-corrupt jews who dont want to be sacrificed by the elders?
or are you just trying to play dumb and hope reverse psychology wins over the mob?

i’d prefer if we only checked trips or better, but meh

I gradually became to hate them.
i honestly tried very hard to not, but the longer you exist in this world the more you realize the jewish conspiracy listed by Ford and the protocols isnt a conspiracy....but fact

Attached: protocols of the learned elders.jpg (495x670, 53K)

bsaed and redpilled

I just hate kikes

The self hating jew.

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (599x717, 45K)

I don't agree with Zionism. I don't hate anyone I haven't met and has given me reasons to hate them. Sometimes prisoners of an -ism can be brought back. That includes the Jow Forums-tard: the denizens of this board include some hurtin' units.

Jews are very dirty and were historically responsible for plagues that killed of more than 1/3 of europe they are even worse than rats, cocroaches or lice. But now since they aren't in Europe anymore It's actually good for us white people, I actually like them. Why?
The most jews reside in JEWSA,Russia and Palestina. What will happen? Once the jews spread a virus again through their low hygiene it will kill off many sand niggers, mexicans and slavs. Basically shitloads of non-whites will get cleansed.

the problem isn't that immigrants are dying in the desert

the problem is that more of them should be dying in the desert

Attached: 214123.jpg (420x420, 30K)

Hate is such a low IQ response to most things. I simply recognize the overwhelming evidence that they are cancer on average and as a cohesive group.

I hate Jews. But I also hate muslims and niggers maybe even more that the Jews.

Only started hating jews recently. I'm usually pretty level headed but knowing they're probably behind the protest in HK, funding and brainwashing the youths into protesting made me hate them. Fucking zionist pigs spreading their degenerate capitalism everywhere. FUCK OFF.

Jow Forums is 150% israeli chat bots at this point.

Absolutely not! Why do you think we call them our greatest ally?

Attached: 33116B61-E768-4FF0-B952-CAE11AA1B06D.jpg (603x696, 111K)

SAGE SAGE SAAAAAAAGE IS THE NAMMMMMME OF THE GAME

Attached: 1542688662738.png (420x420, 103K)

I love Jews. I just don't want them in my country. They belong in a hole in the desert.

Rollin

All true all true
We're allso behind your mama pounding away as we speak sooo id probably hate us as well if i were you...

Meme flag, get out

Attached: IMG_20190613_225737.png (500x415, 173K)