Antifa is destroying my city

I hate these far-left college students.

Attached: 265l5pigl7nbimsit9j6ehpun.jpg (750x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmfudW7rbG0
youtube.com/watch?v=6iL9e4EreSU
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTc8ml5yo0
nytimes.com/2019/06/13/world/asia/hong-kong-telegram-protests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate every one of them.

Attached: 6635bkcdxko3q539sb0e9u7sv.jpg (540x960, 74K)

I want the PLA kill every one of them.

Attached: 66qgb1hikw5xgm2srhi8n79b5.jpg (960x541, 90K)

I didn't know there was a gook antifa

I will always remember they destroyed my home to protect criminals.

Attached: 1nhjiimo4v9wbe62ewmf05oi1.jpg (1200x937, 204K)

Kys mainlander.

We've been fighting (((them))) for a decade now. You think you can shill and not be noticed PLIDF

Only good commie is a dead commie.

antifa are commies, these folks are fascists and i hope they steamroll you commie faggots over

>antifa
Aren't they protesting the Chinese (communist) government?

AntiFa are basically commies, they wouldn't be protesting.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: Tianamen Square 1989.jpg (990x654, 180K)

They are organized and premeditated. They want to destroy the peace and prosperity of Hong Kong.

Attached: mma2dmbp6jsdm44binj6s114.jpg (597x643, 78K)

fuck off china

imagine being this mainlander

Fuck off crackhead

We know how mainland china works, now tell us about these protestors.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=bmfudW7rbG0

Those umbrellas aint gonna stop guns bro. i watched the kiev shit. and they had metal sheets. still died. good luck though.

Mainland China = commies = Antifa

students = AntiCom

What's happening in Hong Kong, anyway ?

Fuck off mainlander, Hong Kong doesn't want to be a part of your shitty "nation". I hope they kill some PLA soldiers.

Hate them?
Want to see them destroyed?
Invade iran, they fund antifa ro destroy america and the west

I hope the bill passes and there is an immediate violent crackdown on the rioters.

Would be the best case scenario.

Attached: 2121.jpg (1200x675, 46K)

I hope the communists go overboard and we have a Tiananman square 2.0 plastered all over the internet which instantly turns everyone against China and we BTFO them forever in this trade "war" and they have to bend the knee in order to recover their face.

>killing Chinese
Lmao I dont care as long as there are no more Chinese left

k

Oh you think anti-fa is starting shit in hong-kong to fight for communism?
You must be a retarded white. Those aren't anti-fas, those are actual out in the open communist party members fighting for communism

Fuck off mainlander. I hope you get flattened like a pancake by a truck on your trip back home, visiting relatives

Ignorant user here. What does this do to our chinese anons?

Ching chong mother fucker. He's right, so what's your angle?

It's chink shill repellent.

Yikes, they are terrorists.

Iran. Kek. You filthy kikes really know no shame.

Get out of country chink.

Attached: China Too Hot for the CCP.gif (548x401, 192K)

china be like we gonna make a law were we can take prisoners to mainland china from honk konk. i guess to be live slaves or some shit. you know how china do. so honk kong be all like naw dawg, fuck that shit. we got umbrellas, try and take em. so china is sending in the army.

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Thank you for correcting the record, comrade! Your social credit score has been upgraded!
You now have 1 hour of unrestricted access to Blacked.com!

good your city probably sucks anyway

lawl "iran funds antifa." hilarious jew. literally my sides.

in way you can say they are like antifa but unlike the US were the whole globo homo schlomo ist standing behind them in China the iron fist will come down eventually and then they will bitch about muh how peacefull protesters are being crushed by this ebil police state system

and there will be nothing that you can do about it my dear butt plug tranny pieces of zog shit

Omg the police officer has blood on his face!

I was a supporter of the protest, but now I have come to realize that the protesters are evil and violent, I can't support hong kong autonomy anymore more after what these violent evil american funded protesters did to that poor police officer, long live the ccp

t. hong kong citizen

this was the image that changed my mind

capitalist chinks don't want commie chinks to steal their organs through bogus extraditions

It cool seeing you all posting, may freedom bask your country in glory soon.

>Jow Forums is anti faggot liberal protesters everywhere except China

Really makes you think and I don’t even like the Chinese

It will block the web page from being accessed because it contains blocked keywords like Tienanmen massacre, etc.

OP is even dumber than I originally thought. Those hong kong protests aren't pushed by leftist ideals.. they're being done by separatists fighting against extradition laws meant to ship crooks to mainland china.

Power to the people comrade. We will destroy capitalism and all oppression!

You yellow niggers hate any other asian that isn't your own and we need to learn from you.

Your children will meet your gaze one final time as i place a bullet in there brains and march over towards you. All commies must die.

Damn.

So how's that going to end up ? Isn't hong kong full of expats ?

> 50 Yuan was trasferred to your mainland China bank account
Keep up the good work, shill!

Fuck off boot licking retard

Attached: 1555030470033.jpg (960x443, 128K)

Don' t you mean far-left terrorist group?

What are you going to do? Are you going to rise up and crush the counter revolutionaries or what?

Not sure if murica education or just playing along.

Even in commie countries there are always some faggot students trying to upset the apple cart

This is what's going on:
youtube.com/watch?v=6iL9e4EreSU

youtube.com/watch?v=SMTc8ml5yo0

They're wannabe western capitalists afraid of being deported to china when they break the law. Wouldn't be surprised if some glowers joined the fray

ITT: CCP shill

Get out there. I can only imagine Beijing's reaction when "Patriotic Hong Kong boomers take to the streets to combat malevolent influence of criminal protecting malcontents"

>retard born before mass consumerism existed is paraded around to show how great a "free market" is
We have a free market. It's a shit system.

Don't know about now, but thirty years ago expats were like 3% of HK's population. So 97% chinks.

Chink delet

You have no idea. Their boomers are no different from US boomers.
They were involved in those types of protests too, when the brits handed over the reigns of hong-kong back to china

does the guy on the left have a fucking shoulder sheath for his telescoping baton?

HK is part of China, it is better for everybody if we stopped pretending otherwise under the guise of the One state-Two system.

because the shilling...the shills really hate China

Students should just be fucking shot every time they get outraged and go out on the streets assaulting people.

dont forget to suck a tranny dick and stuff a butt plug in your anus while doing it.You are really a dangerous anti commie.

shut up zog butt plug shill

And China signed the British-Sino agreement. Fuck off if you don't think China should keep to that agreement. Boot licking bitch.

nytimes.com/2019/06/13/world/asia/hong-kong-telegram-protests.html

not so much anymore

>Memeflag
>Ergo, filthy kike shill
It's an honor to be insulted by the Jew.

Digits confirm

OP you people better fight the communist. You have a taste of the internet before the mainland China shuts it off. God speed.

Attached: reminder.jpg (663x359, 54K)

So you dont have problems with people who criticize the government being deported to black site prions to be tortured or murdered without due process?

Antifa are communist by nature. You are living in a capitalistic dome. The people fighting you are the government! You have the internet and Jow Forums and not know this?

how'd the hell did china get access to Jow Forums!?

Kys commie fuck

it's not blocked in hong kong

TeaFag who never experienced communism crying about how free market is bad...

womp womp

>people who criticize the government
You mean Jews?

I wish my government gas them all.