Polish video game developer are based

No political or cultural agenda here, and definitively not pandering to the 0.001% Jow Forums.

Cyberpunk 2077 devs “want to” include transgender options in character creation

pcgamesn.com/cyberpunk-2077/trans-characters

How many of you will cancel your pre-order because of this?

>Fell the chemistry!
>Mix It Up!
>Sky Is No Limit!

Attached: MixItUp.jpg (563x726, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont preorder games faggot.

I hope this shit flops.
It'll will be glorious to see all those endless years of dev into the trash

They'll put some gender slider, the freaks will complain anyway because nothing is always enough and the world will be reminded once again what mental illness look like. Also, if you preorder anything you're an imbecile

You do realize this game will never live up to the hype and is gonna tank so fucking hard, right ?

After watching the gameplay demo, I would tend to agree with your opinion. Everything just feels "off" and it looks boring as fuck.

based, what do you have against people playing as a nigger hon with a horse cock? I think that should be an option in this day and age

>Pre-ordering games

I haven't bought a triple A game since Skyrim

It's a game about cyberpunk, i.e. a dystopian world where mega-corporations own and control everything.

Obviously you would expect plenty of degeneracy in the game.

Cyberpunk designer says CDPR is working on transgender character options

gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php

Looks like they are investing top dollars in important game features. It's really reassuring.

Gamasutra: We haven't seen the full character selection screen. The team said it wasn't finished yet. There are still many changes you all are making to the game. Has the team at all considered, given their use of [trans] characters like that in the game to depict cyberpunk, has the team thought about giving players that kind of choice over their character, to give themselves similar representation?

And if they're not, has the team considered the gap between portraying characters like that, and limiting what you can have your players represent themselves as?

Tomaskiewicz: Of course. It's a very sensitive and important subject I believe. We have put a lot of thought into this. One of the things we want to do in the final game (which we couldn't show in the demo yet, because as you mentioned it's a work in progress) is to give the players as many options of customization in the beginning of the game as we can.

For example, we want to do this thing where, as you create your character, after you choose the body type, you can, for example, use physical traits as you build your face that could be assigned to a man or a woman.

Gamasutra: Or nonbinary?

Tomaskiewicz: Or nonbinary. The idea is to mix all of those up, to give them to the players, as they would like to build it. Same goes for the voice. We wanted to separate this out, so the players can choose it freely. This is something we are still working on, it's not as easy as it sounds.

This is one part of it. In terms of how we depict the characters within the setting itself, of course, yes, we are paying a lot of attention to it, we do not want anyone to feel like we are neglecting this, or treating it wrongly.

DOA

It's fucking retarded. I used to love this license. Not anymore. Not with the political slant and the SJW pandering. I hope it tanks hard.

Degeneracy 2077: The Video Game

Attached: LGBTGTFZAABCD.jpg (1600x1120, 206K)

>Obviously you would expect plenty of degeneracy in the game.

Lame excuse. And this is clearly not why they are including this content.

play traditional games. chess, backgammon, cribbage, go, mah-jong, monopoly. actual real life tactile physical games are rewarding and fun with a fren. turn your back on the computer game jew. (((they))) want you to be alone in the dark.

Attached: Go-04.jpg (1000x667, 114K)

poltards going full christian moms against videogames lmao

Attached: CurrentYear.png (326x212, 26K)

>Black guy.

Dropped.

As you get older you slowly realise that your parents were right about everything.

But what if he's the bad guy AND he's trans?

Based?

What did they mean by this?

>Get ready. We have a city to burn.

Attached: burnitwithfire.jpg (583x533, 78K)

Attached: Cybercuck.jpg (1023x674, 120K)

Based.

Attached: Cyberfags2077.jpg (492x487, 54K)

lel
that's just some random add in the back ground
and the funny thing is some faggots are getting mad about it saying it fetishizes them

There is no reason for a woman in Cyberpunk not to have a huge bio-mechanical horse cock that expands into a razor sharp whip with rows of chainsaw teeth.

CYBERKEK

Name of video game please?

the black guy who's involved with the game wrote something about how diversity ruined america and it's people were disconnected with each other

amen

Looks like some space station 13 thing? Either way plat space station 13, best .multiplayer Game ever

Well i just did. Thanks for the heads up.

>pre-order
Nigger I never even considered it

Why are /v/irgins so likely to want to cut their own penis off?

It's nearly as if all of you faggots have no idea what Cyberpunk is about.
Its post-degeneracy, corporations own everything, media is under full control, degenerate shit happening through all levels of society.
You think transgender stuff is degenerate? Try some ape-human-hybrid with a horsecock taped on, synthmucles and a fucking fairydress, because thats what his sponsor wants DuckoMcFucko to wear in the deathground battles.
That's what Cyberpunk is about.
It's almost as if you just jumped on some hypetrain about some game set in a setting you have zero idea about.

This

The game might as well be called "We Love Transhumanism: America 2019"

It's a dystopia, it's supposed to be dystopian.

this
I kinda want cyberpunk
also where are my loli slaves

Nah we love the games where you get to kill people as Hitler

they need to fuck off with this im not buying the game if this makes it in

Seems perfectly congruent with the setting. Wouldn't a "gender chip" make sense in the context of this game?

You’re fucking retarded desu

This game will crash and burn

I think that was the last game I bought too.
Now I only look forward to Morrowind May Modathons and Tamriel Rebuilt releases.

Attached: aPli-kxiOQb3MNDPCFQzJA-R2EDaohZNv3FlZQBPi7k.jpg (615x768, 145K)

but everyone has to have something to ree about. maybe the game will have cyber jews in it too.

CDRP marketing are fucking brainlets
>trigger and alienate the left with tranny jokes and tranny sexualizing and fetishization
>trigger and alienate the right with tranny pandering and niggers everywhere
>trigger and alienate autistic cyberpunk fans with sun reeeeeee gta clone
>trigger and alienate gamers with lack of promised features, bland gameplay and almost no RPG elements
>trigger and alienate normies with going for most niche and autistic genre that nobody cares about instead more fantasy that normies love
There will be no one left to play this game.

Attached: cybercucked2077.png (1634x387, 39K)

Considering the setting the game is in, this is very expected. After all, the night city is a leftist Utopia.

Hate seeing qts next to soibois. Makes me feel like I'm the one doing something wrong

Attached: 1560502865286.png (720x398, 411K)

the original tabletop had sex changes as well and the more modified you get the less human you are, and prone to cyberpsychosis

Attached: transpunk.png (1366x3000, 2.66M)

This. Transhumanism shit IS cyberpunk.

>cyber jews
>megacorps
What's the difference?

Cyberpunk is a dystopia you faggot. It's the kind of setting where you want as much degenerate shit as possible shoved into the game.

Isn't the whole premise of the game about body modification? It would make sense that some degenerates in that dystopian future would want to roleplay as a tranny.

The left will still find a way to bash this tho

But can you play as a Trap?"

all you cyberpunk lorelets are showing your newfagginess. gay and tranny shit, hell, even furry shit, already existed in the lore. it's funny how both SJW types and pol newfags are upset.
asshurt across the aisle. pic related, a protagonist, canon woman in the lore. you're crying about nothing.

Attached: 1534492376463.jpg (630x1132, 138K)

yes, you can make a male character and give it long hair

this garbage has been in development for over TWELVE YEARS.
Over the years Pondsmith had talked a ig game about CP77 and how it's the greatest rpg ever. It's not even an rpg, it's an ACTION ADVENTURE GAME. What a fucking poser hack. Style over substance my ass, they got keanu in because otherwise it would be a flop of a game because no one knew about it.

remember this all started with gay marriage

to clarify on why SJWniggers are crying, in the 2019 trailer the protagonist, a white man kills 2 niggers violently and dismembers some mystery meat shitskin.
the creator of the lore is literally a black man hilldog supporter and he's dead tired of people telling him what he should think/do regarding the freakouts he's receiving from both autistic sides here.

Attached: 1544208145874.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

CyberTransUberSJWPOCTheGame.exe

Hey, a genre that heavily appeals to transhumanism is going to include trans character(s) options

Its shit if it is window dressing, but cyberpunk is the genre to explore notions like what "you" are.

Sauce? It's worth sharing, common, don't keep it for yourself. It's news worthy.

niggers get hype over shitty futuristic tranny simulator. Game looks like mega aids.

more on Mike Pondsmith's philosophy regarding the Cyberpunk lore: pic related. he basically predicted modern politics and make a tabletop game out of it, now a video game.

Attached: 1544755475090.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

Cope:TheGame

Why?

It’s a dystopian game
I wouldn’t be surprised people would be having identity crisis and changing their body in a dystopian society

>This

I hope somebody will mod in rape mode

Attached: 1555504702512.png (441x266, 115K)

Nah, Cyberpunk used to be extremely red-pilled and based. Niggers were meant to be just a flavor, not the center piece.

Sorry you got your outrage script wrong, the trannies are actually mad about that and say it's fetishizing them and already accused the devs of being transphobic for posting a "did you assume their gender" joke, so we actually have to like them.

Attached: dilate.jpg (624x941, 191K)

It's a game set in 2077, no?

the game takes place in california, which is already majority minority and in thegame, fast forward 50 fucking years. you're misunderstanding everything.

Cyberpunk is not about TrannyTheHRTOverdoseTheGame. It's more complex than this, and like in real life, they are 0.0001% of the population. If this game and the devs decide to over represent them, it's a sure sign that they are virtue signaling and pandering to the minority.

AKA massive boycott and fuck this Tranny Simulator 2077.

cyberpunk lore already had people turning themselves into full conversion cyborgs (only the brain remains organic), people using scienceniggery to turn into furries, bio modding dicks onto themselves and shit. it's about a degenerate dystopian setting.
keep crying about nothing new.

It makes sense that a dystopia would have trannies. The world of Cyberpunk is Clown World on steroids.

Attached: 1552868881720.jpg (1755x2340, 439K)

I personally don't look forward to RP as a tranny in my favorite RPG license. Do you? Yeah. That's what I thought. Welcome to the PC world where the gay mafia controls the world.

I don't understand why people are so mad over trannies being part of the game?
It's supposed to be a dystopian future

they're lorelet newfags who don't understand that this already existed in Cyberpunk lore. note the guy crying the hardest here doing his best to ignore me

this

Angry Goy 2

honestly i dont even give a fuck about this game

Having an option is fine, but you know there will be people going "that's not enough", "muh fetishazation", "you can't direct jokes/violence at them like everyone else".

>players with low enough humanity enter cyberpsychosis

sounds like rl desu

???? Flag is a shill. Probably a fucking publicist or something.

The fact is the game has features nobody will utilize. You can wear a dress as a man in fallout “wOaH iTs TrAnS”

They have wide open customization to shut up SJW faggots.

CDPR are consumer friendly, based and have many nationalists in their company.

This is a misinformed poorly constructed attack on a game that appears to be the least pozzed releasing this console generation.

Hold on Jow Forums, let me find a pic. I am almost certain that CD Projekt has been infiltrated with trannies and the femen virus. Give me a second and I will find a pic that proves it. It's all so tiring.

What part of dystopia did you not understand?

>doubting based Pondsmith and CDPR

Get the fuck out here, ayylmao.

What's the point? Isn't the point of being trans being the sex you weren't born as? Wouldn't you just play as a woman if you're a trans woman?

Exactly, and the more degenerate the characters are the better you feel Tarranting them.

you don't know what Cyberpunk is. you're busy crying so hard you don't realize you've become what you hate, a politicizing crybaby who can't enjoy anything.

Starting to think you're a seething tranny trying to turn people off this game. Notice how (((gamasutra))) try to bait the dev into confirming or denying that you can play as trans characters, but he keeps his cool and tosses them the bone of "non binary" (i.e. there's probably jaw and nose sliders).

There you fucking go. Jow Forums meet Kasia Redesiuk.

Kasia Redesiuk, Jow Forums.

Every fucking time. I'm surprised she doesn't wear a nose ring. These people are fucking cancer. Look at her face and despise everything that she stands for. She is the face and the person that is destroying videogames.

Kasia Redesiuk, the retard that is pushing all this degenerate material.

Attached: KasiaRedesiuk.jpg (1000x1000, 524K)

Game will sell like hot cakes...I guarantee it

I am actually Christian fascist, but who you are? A liberal faggot?

It's a dystopian nightmare future.

whatever "it" is, there can be no doubt, the seething is reaching peak levels
she had cancer, you uninformed fuck. of course she's fat and has short hair. CDPR paid for her treatment and medicine, they didn't have to do that. she's eternally grateful.
you're eternally seething.

Attached: 1541469510852.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

That person, is Single-handedly destroying the legacy of a noble company that once made games hat you loved.

Are trannies seething again because of how they depict that >woman with a huge bulge?

Aren't trannies supposed to pick the gender they claim they are instead?