Lauren (((Southern))) is a fraud

Lauren (((Southern))) is a fraud.
The entire conservative movement is becoming a fraud.
>inb4 "git destroyed libtard"
The zionists are the democrats, Sanders, Schmuer, Soros, Biden, etc. Trump, Mnuchin, Kushner. It's a quite a mess, America first is gone. Lauren Southern and Milo are also guilty of it. Any criticism is anti semitic, unfortunate.

Attached: 197E29AC-8C24-4F16-B1D2-88F8F9890273.jpg (217x232, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkv6-cF9R_w
twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1138901072859324417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yall gonna have to agree with me tho, i would fuck the blond dye out of this jewess

Look at her slut sister. Canadians are retards. Don't expect anything good from them.

Her movie about South Africa was good but I found her last movie a disappointment

She's gone now so it's irrelevant to even bring her up

No women in politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkv6-cF9R_w

Attached: 8687627384.png (1170x600, 462K)

Can't refute the argument, attack the person. Every single time.
>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. The terms ad mulierem and ad feminam have been used specifically when the person receiving the criticism is female.

Attached: 1522846507900.jpg (1136x1100, 274K)

Turning Point USA was also confirmed to be full of fraudsters like Candance Owens. Their public persona is "muh build the wall", but in private they don't give a shit. One of them were caught on tape:

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1138901072859324417

Attached: tp usa.png (609x578, 287K)

Git destroyed incelibtard

>Conservatives are lying cucks

Wow what a surprise

Attached: 10426641_583826278405327_3104526466175686469_n.jpg (960x543, 82K)

Look user, I hear what you're thinking, but I will never believe she's that good of an actor, just like I can't believe Milo isn't the basest of trolls.

Not gonna lie, former Sage voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sage crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Bump

a coal burning kike, what did you expect?

>conservative movement
Out of curiosity, what are you intending to conserve? Absolutist enlightenment values, feminism, niggers and their mutt offspring?

this is why the only people worth supporting are the ones who openly admit to being racist and anti jew

Spencer, Enoch, cantwell etc

Milo is a broke ass faggot desperately trying to make headlines before he ends up homeless. Her cameramen are guilty, but Southern refused to help him out so he flat out made shit up about her. The one guy he names ghost wrote Milos failed book and he still owes the guy tens of thousands.
It's amazing watching pol kiss Milo and Laura Loomer's asses.

Attached: m.png (597x181, 81K)

So what did Lauren Southern do to make everyone upset?

>Lauren (((Southern))) is a fraud.
Jow Forums has been saying this about every single e-celeb for the last 4 fucking years
This isnt breaking news. All (((Ecelebs))) are controlled opposition ment to steer the conversation away from Israel. If you cant see this by now you shouldnt be posting on this board
>The entire conservative movement is becoming a fraud.
No its still there, all this does is push it under the surface where its going to fester and eventually metastasize into the fourth Reich

Attached: 2e2aea323b8ce6cdd18ef5bfe57416ae0a7ace466fe93b08dbbff0dc73135826.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>supporting a glow in the dark CIA jew controlled nigger like spencer
kys kike faggot

Jews play both sides, more news at 12

Imagine putting your life on the line to document the downfall of your people and ensuring the hatred of the ruling class for your entire life and becoming a target for Antifa types, and then having to quit because the Jow Forumstards whose agenda you support don't give you any of their NEETbux despite all of your hard work because they are just internet larpers who'll never actually do anything to help the cause that they pretend to believe in online.

This shit again?

ecelebs were shitted on for a reason

They could use her to make some good dog knotting videos, that'd be something in their and her chabad character.

>this

Guys there is still hope in this Jew system i swear guys! MIGA!

she is a kike so it really isn't a surprise

Quit the D&C you commie fag

Sage

Did what every whore does, took a load in her twat from every guy in her social group. Gee who could have predicted this.

Attached: op.jpg (635x391, 70K)

yep-you can find good stuff but anyone "known" is bs crap.
there are lots of WAY better channels on yt.
and op,sorry but you're not getting your beta bucks back from this whore-live and learn

Attached: 1557836563850.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Attached: 1514035804660.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

I'm so mad she's physically attractive and gets attention in MY MOVEMENT

Attached: 1513604391369.jpg (746x620, 86K)

>here's everything coalin did and that means southern did it

Southern worked with him at rebel and probably became friends with him that way. That doesn't make her the one who did those things. You people have been so focus on her since the beginning not because she's ever done anything to harm you, but because (despite this being a meme) you've got real incel vibes and hate the fact she's an attractive woman that gets attention because of it. Deal with it, that's how the world works. She's been fine regardless, I'm sorry it's not fair and you don't get the same attention.

Finnknight, you have good taste in women. Nasim was da bomb.

Soros is persona non grata in Israel, dumbfuck.

Shit I guess I’m voting for Biden now. Thanks! What country is your flag again?

This. Women are for fucking, making babies and marriage. They aren't your friends. They shouldn't be in positions of great power.

Based and kek’ed

Wants out of the limelight because she likes dark cock. Thats the whole point.
She has made enough monies and doesn't want to be seen with dark cock.

>lets make this about ((()))

youre a fucking dumbass. At least that grifter refused to go to israel and shill for kikes because Ezra Levent told her to. And since she did that everyone is going after her who didn't before.

who is getting their political views from a hot girl of dubious racial origins?

She did what she had to do, keep the right's anger from being directed at women.

That was her purpose. To make sure you didn't identify the correct enemy.

Traitor is female. So shocked.