Opinions on Ex-Muslims?

Opinions on Ex-Muslims?
Can they stay if they join you?

Attached: download.jpg (527x527, 35K)

yes

current muzzie here
gf is orthodox christian, we're both serbs. (sigh) it's not as bad as you think it is user, I have a few beers with her senpai every weekend, it's fine.

So long as Taqquia (however the fuck you spell it) exists, tou can never trust them, so no. Make them eat pork and burn a Koran as a first step to acceptance if you are so keen on being their friend.

I've at pork before. Me and my dad went to switzerland and had bratwurst.
>inb4 Kafir

Kafir

Do I count as an ex-muslim, if I was raised muslim but never believed this bullshit?

Too answer your question: Only the ex muslims that aren't dumb. And they have to have white skin

Thanks nigger

Apostasy is the biggest sin may Allah punish you with Jahannam before I jahanam you

Munafiqs (turncoats) who suck kaffirs dicks are the worst people. I urge all non-muslims ITT to beware of these ex-muslims. They are jews.

Attached: 1532746320604.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Bosnians and Russians then.

Yes, those are ok. And mixed race people are ok, if they look white (for example half german, half turkish. But only if they look and act german

>And they have to have white skin
Deal

I was like you few years ago, then i took the murtard pill. Believe me, it is the best feeling ever.

only if they join nazbol gang

On the conditions of three terms:

1. Burn a Quran in front of those you ask acceptance from
2. Eat a pound of bacon in one sitting. No vomiting or you have to eat your bacon vomit bits as well.
3. Run through a tunnel of dog penises that are raining down pig blood.

Then, and only then, will I CONSIDER letting you stay.

Attached: 20190609_135837.jpg (1434x986, 365K)

I am really surprised at your levels of intelligence, here you show knowledge of the alphabet. I bet you can also count to eight.

>cawk id

>agent of satan

Attached: 1557342819886.jpg (663x334, 81K)

>wtf i love degeneracy now

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>Eat a pound of bacon in one sitting.
I'm not a Muslim but I want to throw up if I even take one bite of bacon. Bacon is fucking shit.

The only thing pigs are good for are their blood and guts, for blood sausages.

Watch David Woods Videos if you think your faith is strong enough.

Ex-Muslims are usually atheists and very overcompensating. I dont like them, at all. Just convert to Christianity and move back to the middle east already.

I'm ex Muslim. You can all suck my dick.

No we just dislike Islam. Ex-Muslims appreciate Christianity for its civilization and contributions to the world.

based

How come you can't appreciate Islam's contributions to science and the fact that we only have access to some Greek and Roman texts today due to Muslim scribes?

Islam fell short in truly embracing Greco-Roman philosophy and it was entirely due to their lack of understanding of the Trinitarian concept (as this concept is forbidden to explore in Islam).

>triggered
Your country banned memes, nigger. Bosnia is more white than the UK, you faggots are literally being colonized by the middle east. Shame, pajeet.

A fucking leaf.

Attached: FuckOffLeaf.jpg (612x612, 87K)

Leafs choke on dick

No fucking way

David wood is just a fucking liar I watched a lot of his videos , all of them are lies , this is what he does , brings non sourced Hadith , changes verses meanings , and quotes unprofessional sources , he may sound convincing in his videos . Yet he couldn't hold in any debate , he is just another Christian liar he knows he can't bring people to his riligion by logic so he lies instead , like most Christians

>n-nooo my prophet isnt a violent pedophile, i-it can't be true!

>Opinions on Ex-Muslims?
Sleeper agents.

Attached: allahu_snackbar.jpg (482x316, 123K)

How so? His sources are straight from Bukhari and Muslim and even commentaries from Ibn Kathir.
He knows his shit.
He is more trustworthy than your biased sheikhs and imams.

Are they Euro muzzies?

Murtadeen will never be truly accepted by the kuffar, you'll be the first they get their hands when they chimp out.

>Are they Euro muzzies
Yeah they are all truck drivers

Attached: BeepBeep_peace_coming.jpg (1280x720, 586K)

annoying faggots

Attached: file.png (650x434, 328K)

>waaah muh islam is bad! west is best!
nah, kys
oi tommy, did you kiss your talmud today

>when
>when
>when
>when

Attached: 1515470644266.jpg (945x805, 637K)

Of course. I don't care about race, only about what you want this world to be like in the future. And I prefer redpilled migrants to sjw natives in my country, a lot.

imagine choosing white girl pussy over your own faith and traditions
i wouldnt want to live around people that degenerate