FREE WESTERN HERO BRENTON TARRANT!

LET HIM OUT!

FREE BRENTON TARRANT!

NOT GUILTY!

Attached: FREE BRENTON NOW.jpg (700x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/
archive.fo/rlgFO)
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=D1XWA5BMXY4D
liveleak.com/view?t=3e5_1506542515&theme_id=1&language_code=pt
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
webm.red/ZDQq.webm
webm.red/Novd.webm
webm.red/xNwA.webm
webm.red/YVDx.webm
webm.red/Xuen.webm
webm.red/7CjU.webm
webm.red/q1b1.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: yellow2.jpg (1308x1308, 205K)

He will die in prison. Some lifer will kill him for the rep. Good riddance.

why are you mad at him?

it's Jacinda larping

he's probably not wrong, thats kind of people in prison are.

▲▲

Nigga that is New Zealand not America, get real. That place might as well be Sweden

He literally wasn't mossad and everybody that watched the stream before the shitty mossad smear gifs on Jow Forums knows it so please fuck off

Attached: 1510062858177.jpg (326x319, 39K)

You don't save the west from niggers by acting like one.

Fuck off kike.

He knew what he was doing. He knew he would die in jail.

Attached: honeypot_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Yet another over-reach by those damn bloody post-modern marxists. There's no evidence against this man, and still they throw him in shackles and make a spectacle out of him to discourage anyone to the right of Stalin from dissent.

Attached: e3990a895867863b83c15045bc4520e19d2d9f4ebdbab78bf31d9ac7faf510e5.png (751x684, 683K)

>There's no evidence against this man

Attached: 1560217862942.png (434x300, 24K)

>there's no evidence against this man

I hate to be the guy who says this, but I have the video - he did shoot a bunch of muslims

That's just a deepfake

this. everyone konws because of his livestream.

thank you brenton tarrant for your service and heroic acts

>Not guilty
He recorded himself doing it you fucking knob.

Attached: New Zealand Reaction.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

again, not guilty

these colored fucks need to leave our countries before we go to their country and blow away their faggot families and friends

You already did that, you continue to do it, thats why they are coming to our countries to get revenge.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

no it's not.

the arab spring was a technical revolution and the exodus to europe was not from war alone.

i actually didn't know people got gaslighted into believing what you believe until last year. I always understood what I know and was sort of wondering wtf everyone else was talking about; i thought when people said what you said that they were talking about something else because it was obviously not the correct answer

Attached: zdgOJFq.jpg (960x912, 80K)

further, just because there's war in brown people land doesn't mean they have to be accept into the west. we can still kill them if we want.

and we do want to kill them. it's going to happen and i will smile every time.

>Arab Spring
>Not American funded.

Of course it's true, but western cucks accepted niggers because of the wars.

People are too stupid to see that Brenton didn't help at all. Killing a bunch of random muslims didn't chance much except leftist are crying now that white people are the same as niggers and that whites own muslims for this etc.

SAY IT WITH ME: RADICAL WHITE TERRORISM

>He knew he would die in jail.

Attached: Long Walk to Freedom.jpg (628x1208, 188K)

all based kiwis are probably locked up rn for posting naughty comments

kek

Sloppy

no shit sherlock

Attached: 1559603255138.jpg (595x532, 98K)

Le sloppy job

Attached: bbjtt.png (701x395, 337K)

if he is freed then he must serve a lifetime in a temple, like those chinese mountain temples, or the state of Israel.

What are they going to charge him with? disturbing the peace? All he did was shoot off a blank gun in a public place.

Anyone with a brain can see that the " victims were mannequins and anyone moving around were crisis actors.

He did shoot a bunch of mannequins. FTFY

Yes thank you for blowing a gust of air out of a blank gun. Thank you for not using a real gun and real ammo as to not damage the walls in the mosque

Yes but what did he record? Certainly not murder

I agree shooting at mannequins with a blank rifle didnt help anyone on either side of the issue

Are people on Jow Forums unironically praising this guy or are they just try to fit with the edgy status quo of this place? I understand there's a possibility of legit psychopaths that lurk on these boards, but for the most part I can't honestly believe majority on this board aren't actually praising what this vile piece of garbage actually did.

Was he shot? How can he walk around with so many wounds?
Was he helping victims? Why is the blood so thin?
Its because its not blood! Its Gatorade from the guy holding the bottle. He is the "director".

Attached: gatorade.jpg (300x174, 16K)

Where is the blood? Where are the gunshot wounds?

Attached: mannequins.png (640x356, 227K)

Its not so much that they are trying to make him a hero its more that they are trying to pound it into everyones heads that what happened wasnt fake

which guy? the one in your picture or the guy who showed his face in the car?

He just wanted to start a conversation, dindu nothin!
Also enjoy the drawing, some based user dropped this awhile back.

Attached: 1553118493779.jpg (512x308, 95K)

r*ddit is down there

Attached: 1558575541081.png (1118x587, 1.28M)

Go watch some LiveLeak videos of shootings. You will see the lack of blood.

Kek I'm not sure, imagine if this guy is legit and he give up his life for Jow Forumstards to call him Mossad.

i don't think you know what you're talking about as your gay little green text makes no sense with any interpretation.

please do explain yourself, i'll then I'll degradingly correct your casual perspective.

Attached: blacks built europe.jpg (719x658, 73K)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, user, but face blindness is a sign of autism. It's a common enough problem so you shouldn't worry too much about it.
bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/
(archive.fo/rlgFO)

Attached: allsmall[1].jpg (1628x532, 293K)

Okay if he was using blanks explain this pic, and wouldn't using blanks at that range make the crisis actors deaf?, especially the guy who charges at him ?

Attached: IMG_1797.jpg (768x634, 229K)

>All he did was shoot off a blank gun in a public place.

Attached: 1558929409529.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Ive seen the video several times the day it came out and ive seen "aftermath footage", Eyewitness phone camera footage from "survivors" taken in one of the rooms I guess while they were waiting for "help" to arrive. There is little to NO gore in any of it. Surprising for someone who shot 50 fucking people. Just a lot of people wailing and crying. One guy was bleeding from a head wound but it was like a nose bleed while there was a gallon of "blood" on the wall next to him.

uh oh here comes the perfect storm of convenient excuses. First its abnormal body positioning now its face blindness.

How does the car negate the guy walking around with gatorade on his dress?

yup sorry to break it to you but the guy(s) you are worshiping is (are not) heroes... theyre patsies

Only 7 people were killed at the Linwood mosque, I think that's the one you're on about.

You didn't answer my questions? I no little to nothing of real guns and blanks please enlighten me.

Who knocked over the bookshelf and Mr Invincible
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=D1XWA5BMXY4D

Screw this fake shooter let's talk about shooters who actually killed people
liveleak.com/view?t=3e5_1506542515&theme_id=1&language_code=pt

Attached: wo1_400.jpg (400x501, 54K)

Real guns need an adaptor to fire blanks
Blank guns are made to fire blanks. the lack of an adaptor makes them look like real guns. When a blank gun is fire a gust of air (dangerous at close range, look up Jon Eric Hexum actor) is expelled which is why their is footage of a "woman" in a light blue sweatshirt being "shot" and the only thing that happens to her is her sweatshirt moves. There is no wounding or blood, nothing.

LUL he's going to be killed by terrorists in prison

why do i keep hearing and reading 50 people?

All of the shots fired into all of those piled up "victims" and only 7 people were killed?

Damn you're fucking clueless aren't you? You don't know a fucking thing about what happened, do you? You hopped on this board in like the last month and you've just jumped on
>muh mossad plant
narrative without knowing the first fucking thing about what happened. You DULL cunt.

No that was the Al noor mosque on the livestream and the Linwood Islamic centre on the aftermath video, I believe.

So would I be correct to say the guy charging Brenton this supposed crisis actor could of been injured or deafened?

Why? He's been living in a luxury apartment in Tel Aviv since this all happened.

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero.

He's the real deal.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Kali Yuga.png (620x413, 411K)

> this vile piece of garbage

They've just gone and named a bridge in honour of him back in his hometown. I suggest you jump off it.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant bridge.jpg (799x533, 29K)

Nah I'm making a hero out of him.

The guy is a hero.

Attached: 38afbd1e75e0abab5fe5ab6c14c580431bbe5343a4e1aec2cad3637206be88ac.png (540x501, 417K)

Same lol

Attached: 1554739205736.jpg (1583x2048, 1.61M)

Attached: 1552614377950.png (929x460, 341K)

Then you fix the west for us

>hero
He's a rich loser who was manipulated into mass murder. While primary guilt goes to the )))people((( who controlled him, he had ample opportunity to stop the attack.

>need to leave our countries
You're literally defending a foreign invader, idiot. Or have you forgotten that he was an AUSSIE and he did his terror attack in NEW ZEALAND?

>You're literally defending a foreign invader, idiot.
>a white Anglo living in another Anglo country is the same as a mudslime invader

Attached: finn4.jpg (400x425, 84K)

I think a lot of it's shills trying to convince us to do copycat crimes. Legit psychopaths, but this tarrant-cocksucking isn't because they respect him - it's because they think we're as malleable as he was.

>imagine if this guy is legit and he give up his life for Jow Forumstards to call him Mossad.

Every time a righty is accused of a horrible crime a lot of us decide he'- Mossad. Imagine being a sincere far-right activist and being legitimately too STUPID to realize that a mass murder means half of Jow Forums thinks you're Mossad!

Did he actually say this?

You do know 'Tarrant' is a common name, right?

There's an old story about the time Adolf Hitler was in the US army. People kept giving him shit and asking why he didn't change his name. Every time they asked, he said "the other guy can change his name." The 'other guy' in question, of course, was the dictator of the Third Reich at the time.

So basically you support strong borders as long as terrorist dupes can cross them with impunity?

Attached: 1559959477302.png (480x808, 624K)

Ok well I'm a fairly newfag, do many on pol consider Ludin and Osbourne to be Mossad also?

can someone give me the full footage of the shooting? my link got shoah'ed

Attached: wyald2.png (467x492, 474K)

He came to your land in order to defend it.
He gave up his freedom for yous.
And you spit on him.

It was self defence

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

thank you kind sir

Who?

I seriously had to google these two to figure out who you were talking about, and I could swear I was here in 2015. I'm guessing Jow Forums consensus doesn't really consider them Mossad, but that's because nobody on Jow Forums talks about them.

Attached: daed594d13cf5bd67792fb69b0f924d896b873e8e6b1c206d02ce5d2088f1f06.jpg (1250x1500, 538K)

He murdered a bunch of people. I spit on Nordfront just for their handful of murders, why the hell wouldn't Kiwis spit on a foreign invader who does a mass murder?

Muslims aren't people.

Attached: 1558038651811.png (719x620, 333K)

>murdering children is OK if they're the same colour as a pedophile

Have you considered fucking off?

Attached: e5g9NzLVQbWeWqz6MhzZ_Metro.jpg (802x1017, 167K)

Kiwi jail ain't backwards

Fuck off, commie.

Attached: 1557579672565.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Payback is a bitch.

Attached: a69c4fea1f21631a086a34db3d2cfd75b06a6c55-e1552960443720-768x750.jpg (768x750, 98K)

100%

Holding out for a Tarrant webm.red/ZDQq.webm

Rifle on his back webm.red/Novd.webm

Rifle, 2nd version webm.red/xNwA.webm

Cheer up webm.red/YVDx.webm

The Firebrand Gallant webm.red/Xuen.webm

The Lion of Australia webm.red/7CjU.webm

For you Brenton webm.red/q1b1.webm

Are you sure that guy is or do you mean this guy?

Attached: E7028EE0-1910-44C6-8CF3-DAF67207AF08.jpg (373x425, 16K)

I don’t see a face behind that gun you rotten breathed maple guzzler. Maybe In Canada they like to kill innocent people after kangaroo court trials, but not in New Zealand. You can just take your far-right cuckservative Leafland ways back up North with the other Violent Religious Zealots.

Attached: CAB456FB-A2CF-4894-A36B-DF9BD1C3B145.jpg (1080x762, 139K)

Doesn’t change the fact the video they tried to yank off the web was staged

Not necessarily deafened permanently

Canadians hate Americans so much that they can’t function or think correctly, this is why they wear funny little hats and drink sugar out of trees. They’re basically our mentally retarded little brother.

For what? Blowing air at mannequins?

THAT'S BECAUSE HALF OF Jow Forums is made of BROWN SUBHUMANS

also various state agencies want to keep you PACIFIED and take your attention away from a real method that gets shit done - violence

These memes are funny though