Post American Heroes

John McCain, decorated navy officer, fighter pilot, captured by the Viets, survived and decided to go into politics.

They don't make men like this anymore.

Attached: 02.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the Satan of Jow Forums. He was the most hirsute senator in history.

Fuck off keknigger

Attached: 20180619_192529.jpg (1146x732, 313K)

Attached: 7346785345.jpg (1200x900, 385K)

Attached: Roy P. Benividez.jpg (1400x787, 738K)

John McCain helped telecom get their wireless trash everywhere. He died of brain tumor, better than he deserved.

Songbird McCain. That's all i'm gonna drop

This guy looks like an American hero, to me. Look at his heroic face, gushing with coolness at every turn!

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

Attached: 158327190.png (490x446, 258K)

I miss the good days of the GOP

Back when we had men like McCain and Flake. True heroes who stood up for conservative ideals like putting business first and defending our interests all over the world - especially our allies.

I'm afraid that our party has been hijacked by charlatans and has given into tribalism and ethnophobia. We have embraced the worst of our evolutionary mindset while shirking the best.

I'm sad to see it end like this. Since when did we stand for racism? We never gave a wit about your color or creed, it was what you believed that defined you in the party of Lincoln. Wasn't it our party's greatest president who tore down walls in the USSR? Yet now we want to build them to keep out our neighbors.

We were the party of patriotism, now we are the party that attacks the patriots in our FBI.

We were the party of virtue, now we are the party that supports a foul-mouthed chauvinist.

We were the party of law and order, and now we tolerate our politicians using foreign influence to harm our democracy.

We were the party of state's rights and small government, now we are the party that sues California for trying to govern themselves as see see fit with immigration.

We were the party of doing things by the book, and now were the party that broke centuries of tradition by ramming through a supreme court justice in the Senate.

We were the party that embraced the tired, the poor, the huddled masses, and now were the party of nighttime terrorism by federal soldiers in minority communities.

And we were the party that I was proud to be a part of. Not any more. Today, I changed my registration to "unaffiliated".

I hope that we will be forgiven for betraying our principles.

Attached: DeepSorrowMcCain.jpg (470x313, 20K)

Gr8 b8, m8.

Attached: 35329997482_259e1b9c76_b.jpg (557x425, 59K)

Attached: 1529126111585.png (475x311, 201K)

>heroes
>songbird mccain

You have to choose

Fake news

Attached: 20180504_224325.png (1120x670, 392K)

Even when he was young he looked like a simp

Attached: DrumpfCIANiggerBTFObyBasedMcCain.png (605x1077, 303K)

The fuck is a songbird in that case ?

Mccain is a traitor.

You faggots wouldnt have even got the chance to clean his shoes

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (408x360, 2.14M)

McCain was a talker. When he ran for pres in '08 tons of POWs who were with him flat out fucking refused to endorse him

Fuck off Putin bot

Attached: 20180419_203648.png (718x864, 409K)

Attached: GonnaNeedThoseMcProofs.png (709x531, 105K)

They're all puppets. fuck off french fry.

Attached: All jewish puppets.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

He talked when he was a POW. Soldiers died because of him. In that scenario you are supposed to die before you talk.

McCain is a liar and a traitor. He is neoconservative scum who sold out this nation and its people for several decades. He is rotting in hell for all of eternity right now, please fuck off meddling in my election NZ trash.

>hirsute
He was extremely hirsute.

>Heroes
>got captured
>got honors and medals because his daddy was the big boss
I really can't understand where the heroism part is.

Attached: rechkalov.jpg (800x523, 152K)

You would both be dead right now if he didnt save your healthcare ungrateful trash

Attached: 20180622_092851.png (644x664, 459K)

>You would both be dead right now if he didnt save your healthcare ungrateful trash

Would not need so much healthcare if he didn't lead this nation into so many wars.

Oh shit.

That's supposed to be sarcasm, right?

Oh look some slavshit faggot here to teach us about heroics

Attached: IsThisMcNiggerForReal.jpg (360x188, 18K)

You might as well just gas the children yourself if your going to be like that user

Attached: 20180525_202403.png (640x502, 148K)

ole' wet fart.

>hirsute
He was hirsute beyond belief. He was like something from 300,000 years ago.

Attached: Drumpf_BTFO.gif (240x180, 808K)

>war heroes
>USA
No such thing.

Attached: youre_welcome_1.png (500x500, 344K)

Handed in your bump stock yet user?

Attached: 1519981563537.jpg (635x420, 32K)

Nice of those vietnamese to help him work out. Mccain can do some mad reverse pull ups!

>flag still creased
sloppy job mossad

Attached: images (10).jpg (543x271, 11K)

The only hero in your country was an Australian and you jailed him, so your opinion is irrelevant

>hirsute
He was so hirsute that the Viet Cong didn't know what he was. They said WTF? Prove me wrong.

hirsuit, his suit, im the guy with the brain tumor

Attached: 1559677961953.jpg (435x435, 29K)

Yeah Drumpf was so scared he had to wait a whole 6 months after he was dead to start running his jew mouth

Attached: 1517004300325.png (609x699, 369K)

Attached: 20180517_153651.jpg (1124x1814, 765K)

Press S to spit lads.

S

Attached: stopit.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

what does being hirsute have to do with his politics?

Also, you can have personal courage but have that be overshadowed by your greater moral failings and negative qualities. Terrorists have great courage, are they great people because of it?

Kike

Attached: 20180407_214434.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

>Got captured
>Hero

Gimme that blunt, maine.

Attached: John_duke_of_burgundy.jpg (220x242, 11K)

Attached: aeer5ytw4r6534.png (1440x1067, 3.42M)

John "Bomb Bomb Bomb... Bomb Bomb Iran" McCain (2008 in response to a question about Iran)

John "Why not 100?" McCain (in response to a question about potentially staying 50 years in an insurgency in Iraq/Afghanistan)

John "6 jets total loss" McCain (A non senator's son would have been permanently grounded the rest of his career after the first lost bird)

When you see people who long for the days of politicians like McCain, you see crypto-leftists who long for the days when voices from the right would completely cuck out on issues like Immigrants, trade imbalances, and would let the left dictate the narrative and direction of the country. Is it any wonder him and Romney endorsed each other so hard in each others election? People like McCain are completely uninspiring and guarenteed victories for the Obamas of the world.

>what does being hirsute have to do with his politics?
Politics is for humans. Look on the evolution chart. McCain is a 3rd place subhuman.
Also Cain was the Bible murder guy, right?

I bet you voted for the nigger twice.
Nice country you have left faggot, good job

Attached: McBTFO.jpg (423x348, 19K)

every post you've made in this thread contains the world hirsute. Are you obsessed over the fact that you don't have any chest hair and look like a little girl with no shirt on?

He was a fake candidate set up by the deep state.

No, I'm just noting that McCain was a racial freak.

Thats why you voted for the nigger right? The deep state made you do it

Attached: McCainToothyLaughter.jpg (512x288, 26K)

Do you know what hirsute even means

I didn't vote, so stfu.

The BRÄIN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his tumor. His swelling is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out.

He is bipartisan, as a result of his high levels of patriotism. This gives him the appearance of health and strength.

The BRÄIN man's demeanor is one of a true maverick. He is principled, assertive, and can be explosively conservative. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly members of the GOP

Attached: LongJohnMcCain.png (400x669, 201K)

>unnamed (1).gif

More like noname pffft

You dumb faggot your kind could have saved the US but you couldnt handle a real Maverick
Every time you see Trump swallowing jewish cock on twitter know that it was your fault

Attached: unnamed (2).gif (352x417, 2.1M)

You really think i have a spare year to waste naming my entire McCain folder?

Attached: mfwTrumptard.gif (500x385, 391K)

Forgot to mention he graduated 894th out of 899 from his graduating class at Annapolis

I saw him in debate. He had no concept of economics, the fed, money supply, nothing. Did he go to high school?

He literally suspended his campaign during the GFC of 2008 because the economy was too big for him to comprehend. Obama's campaign continued on saying that a President should be able to multitask and handle crisis in real time. McCain's campaign was a legendary bad campaign and Zoomers who were too young to understand it will never get how bad it was.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Attached: 20180626_161408.png (758x838, 394K)

They should exhume his grave. He curses US soil. Dump him like Osama Bin Laden.

he was a faggot in a relationship with that gay senator from SC. And he hated that his wife adopted that Begaldashi girl.
Married an heiress to help his career. THis guy is the devil and I am glad he is dead and burning in hell

S

yellow bellied faggot

>McCain finished last in his class at the military academy
>claimed he got shot down by a SAM but the official reports say he was a terrible pilot, flew too low and was brought down by ground fire lol
>he was never tortured. All his injuries were sustained because he did not follow proper ejection protocol
>he had a side arm but never fired a shot
>landed in a lake and had to be saved by the Vietcong
>lied about refusing the Vietcongs offer to be sent home. He didn’t have the authority to accept or reject such an offer. The highest ranking POW (and that was not McCain by a long shot) is the only person permitted by military code to make that deal. McCain, had no say in the matter. And the offer was likely never made at all
>never attempted escape. Sung like a bird.
>when we pulled out of Vietnam, the military did not feel like dealing with helping our Vietnamese allies reach safety. But that would have been bad PR if they were paraded around by the Vietcong. So the decision was made to drown them in ocean. McCain was aware of this and did not object
>his awards received are all basic awards that mean nothing. None of them indicate “war hero.” His awards are participation awards. And awards that sound impressive (displaying valor while under threat of the enemy) but these awards are routinely given to nurses and administrative personnel that never come within 500 miles of the enemy.
>can’t think of a single achievement
>would rather be in a foxhole with John Kerry

>france
french jew confirmed
fuck off. the more i see your kike shenanigans so out in the open the more i hate your kind.

Attached: 1519983462325.jpg (750x1160, 195K)

Actual American hero.

Attached: 36CE6D6F-F884-4059-AD88-11F3138F4756.jpg (220x265, 16K)

ek

Attached: McCaint.jpg (451x389, 40K)

those digits are stunning

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

>nepotism position
>failed pilot
>got shit down
>gets captured
>released military secrets that literally cost us the war
Real men give a number and rank

How does someone with such a shitty record end up as a prominent politician ? Explain this shit?

Rick Rescorla

First off this dude wasn’t a mutt, he was a brit inspired by American soldiers stationed in his home town during WW2 as a child.

He volunteered for the British Parachute Regiment at 17 for 3 years before leaving and joining the Northern Rhodesian Police. His time in the service made him hate the reds.
Afterwards he moved to the US and joined the US Army, he was sent to Vietnam and if you search up the book “We were soldiers once... and young” you will find him on the cover page. He ended up as a colonel in the Army by the time he was discharged.
Afterwards he and a friend had this odd counter-terrorism interest. Say what you want about like involvement, but this man almost found out about the eintire 9/11 plot. He was killed in the towers leading people out.

He’s honestly one of the most interesting people I’ve read about. He’s an American hero and he’s not even american

Attached: B2EB0760-D4D4-4912-86B7-908399C41ABC.jpg (220x317, 11K)