Yiddle me this goyman: "Who blames mossad for everything...

Yiddle me this goyman: "Who blames mossad for everything, and yet his own intelligence agency is responsible for countless false flags and destabilization world wide?"

Attached: 1551289280613.jpg (591x666, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAnkFVaKnec
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The American who doesn't realize alphabet agencies are also Mossad. Sloppy job Mossad.

Attached: 155649825983773.jpg (640x480, 110K)

It’s always the Jews, even when it’s not, it really is.

S L O P P Y

The Jews run the CIA and FBI also

Israsel

We should just have killed all of you back when we had the chance. Can you imagine how the world would be today, if kikes were eradicated 2000+ years ago?

Attached: alexander_the_great_by_tamarie-d57sirl.jpg (768x432, 71K)

We would have colonized the solar system

Attached: 1560373300510.jpg (353x413, 24K)

666 dimensional false flags for every man woman and child
American interests are literally putting the interests of the average innocent israeli and jews around the world from the dangerous game of lawn darts where you throw your obvious goatshit onto a map of words, and hope they all string together to form any sense of intellectual cohesiveness. It is tragic. The average pollack won't say it, but we really don't want to see Yeshua's ancesteral home to be obliterated because the tribe of deceivers are getting blown the absolute fuck out the world over by people absolutely sick of the depravity, the depths of idiocy emmanating from whatever political foaming of the mouth is being produced from your blood-stained tribe. The actions of the israeli state is literally illuminating the path the world over for those of this planet that have even the slightest of capabilities to analyze the past. Literally the best path for the future of the israeli state is to acknowledge their treachery and heinous actions to the world and ask for forgiveness. But it won't happen. (((Someone))) already tried that, and the tribe of serpents then, whom your tribe is a perfect emulation of, perished into the depths of eternity, their paternal bloodline never to be seen again on the face of this earth. It is not difficult to see the difference between the seed and the chaff.

Don't get TOO smug, my matzoh man.

While you're correct that US clandestine ops are responsible for an awful lot of the shit the fash try to blame on Mossad, the US has almost completely subverted Israel. The Israel/US joint operations against Iranian nuclear science appear to have been directed by the US. The company that made the SupaFish spyware was registered in Israel, but the actual operations seem to have been in the US up until it got caught. Even the USS Liberty attack has Lyndon B. Johnson's fingerprints all over it.

Yup and those virus' affected nearly all computer systems connected to the internet when that was happening. Like moths to a flame.

And what animal evolved to feed on moths?

Given that the FBI was helping the Trump campaign, you're basically saying
>Jews put Steve Bannon's puppet in the White House

Yeah, not buying that one. This isn't even a 'so much for superior Ashkenazi IQ' moment; for Jews to decide that an Evola cultist's puppet should be President requires the assumption that a vast conspiracy of *retarded* Jews has taken over your country's institutions. Conspiracies of retards have managed to commit the occasional murder (Atomwaffen, for instance), but they don't have the skill needed to manage serious projects.

so youre saying the real jews are the CIA

Attached: glowmer.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Hadrian tried. But a few happy merchants got away. The religion ceased to exist for a couple hundred years until it was reorganized into rabbinical judaism.
The name Hadrian still sends juden into a rage.

The jews rejected Christ and instead found their warrior king messiah 100 years later who got them Completely and utterly BTFO by the Romans.

Attached: hadrian.jpg (3500x3500, 2.87M)

I have a riddle for you.
What turns sand into glass, and makes a false israeli pucker his ass.

Attached: 1560494885776.jpg (500x376, 113K)

Serious question: is the new trend of "based" Israelis just designed to make people think there are "good jews"? It seems very forced because you all used to use meme flags. standard Jewish switch tactics.

They celebrate about killing us every year. Their Talmud calls for them to wipe us out... I don't think they will ever forgive us....

Who tries to make bread from stones
And will soon eat at a table all alone?

The fruit bat?

And what has evolved to predate on bats?

Who would rather chew on the rind
Then accept the man who could cure the blind

Who would benefit from another war in the middle east anyway? Its a simple question.

Who put their skin in the game
And who claims that they did the same?
Who was really thrown in the fire
And who was it that lit the pyre
Who draws from the world over, the eternal ire

Who held the whip
But who is it that fails to hold their lips
A mouthful of many tongues
A basement full of harvested lungs?
Who hammered the nail
Because even in that task, the kikel would certainly fail
Who stammers and clammers for the death of a man
But doesn't have the nerve to follow through with their own plans

The land of milk and honey
Look at the deceivers running
Ran out of any sense of cunning

“But his wife said unto him, If the LORD were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would he have shewed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these.”

He catches the wise in their craftiness,
and sweeps away the plans of the cunning.

We'd be terraforming Mars.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

>Nice try shlomo! You forgot you meme flag. We will invade israel and nuke it while our soldiers are there! Just one more term and trump will genocide all you parasitic rats!!! Maga!!!

Attached: IMG_1886.png (1620x2880, 150K)

Yikes! This is not a good look

>new trend of "based" Israelis

An Israeli flag is an automatic (You) magnet here.

There's no new trend of 'based' Israelis, there's an old and long-running trend of people who crave the approval of anons sucking up to what they perceive as the Jow Forums consensus, and the ones who use an Israeli flag get rewarded for it in a way that, say, leafs do not.

This particular Israeli, though, doesn't seem to be part of the approval-hungry trend - he's coming in with an intelligent point, not a baggy of redpill memes he found on the street.

Depends on how the war actually goes. Saudi Arabia and Daesh both would see significant upside in a US-vs-Iran war. SA's neighbours would see significant upside if (and ONLY if) an SA-vs-Iran war weakens Saudi Arabia, because SA's long-term climate change strategy is 'annex someone with colder sand'.

It's not really good for Israel because the more refugees move around, the more of them will show up in Israel and Palestine.

Iraq probably has mixed feelings, because right now Iran is a stabilizing force but they're also worryingly strong.

There are persistent rumours that the US wants a short victorious war to help re-elect Trump - which is batshit crazy, because the US keeps fucking up the wars it gets into. On the other hand, anyone who wants Trump for a second term is already batshit crazy, so it can't be completely ruled out.

The DeVos/Prince crime families have potential gain from another botched war, as while they're best known for pyramid sales schemes, they also have a 'security contractor' business (used to be called Blackwater). Plenty of money in managing the occupation of Iran even if the US as a whole never winds up benefitting, and possibly a chance to embezzle some advanced tech too. Isambard here would approve.

Attached: Isambard-Prince-LEXX-Nigel-Bennett-h06.jpg (725x406, 40K)

kek!

CIA is Jewish

Mine isn't. Americans don't count as proper whites, they are very jewyfied peoples.

Attached: 1554314561075.png (960x1024, 838K)

Americans love Zionists. Especially Republicans. Democrats and leftists are the biggest opponents of Zionism. Bernie hates Zionism, Trump loves it. So you Trump lovers can go fuck yourselves for supporting the evils of Israel occupation. Love, a left-wing Jew.

Wars in the past have been lost by America because of the subversive elements that have killed American soldiers, operatives, and innocent civilians. Root out the subversiveness and the American Total war machine is absolutely unstoppable. It would be a painful course of action, and there would be a great amount of death, but there is a definite cost benefit analysis to that scenario.

Is the answer to both questions "Israel?

Barron Trump asshole on my tongue :D

Probably more likely, however you could be also be part of his JIDF team. Its hard to separate real posters from trolls with proxys to legit black propaganda shills

Bump

I think they want this thread to die. Just like they wanted their savior to die.
Bump.

Why do the top levels of our cia Feel like they are god? Do they just meet up with other powerful individuals of certain industries and just conspire how to make out like bandits like they are Austin powers villains or something? The fuck is their deal?

Why do you even believe "the CIA" exists??
What agency is the percurser to "the CIA"?

What do you have to lose
If you fall for the ruse

Who has few friends left to accuse
Who is the one who has scorched the stew

Is Bannon an Evola guy?

THE MUTTS

Attached: 1560437558T640.png (1415x753, 1.29M)

Bigtime. IIRC it first came to the left's notice when Milo's emails got leaked everywhere, but a competent digger would have noticed it well before the election.

S L O P P Y

J O B

>thinks they are paternally descendent from the tribe of Israeli Hebrews
>THE HUTTS

The CIA gets its intel from Mossad and Unit 8200 you oven dodger

You must be in the know? Elaborate? Evidence? Personal experiences? Second-hand testimony? What ya got buddy ol pal?

same thing really.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAnkFVaKnec

Our agencies at least serve the greater good when not engaging in criminality. When it comes to False flags you have more fuck ups than any other "nation" I can think off.

The NSA was Furious you released stuxnet into the wild. Also , Thanks for the wanna cry and heartbleed back doors you filthy cunts.

Who is it that thinks life is a chore?
Who is it that thinks real work is a bore?

They listen to critique of their shilling, but rarely get it. He's trying to play up a non existent scizm

What got me was the lack of basic understanding of English syntax. Literally called himself out. I had a good chuckle when I first saw this thread. Im glad I kept it alive. If anyone else has any riddles I'd love to see them. Might need to take my meds and go to bed soon. Ill leave the thread autoupdating though. But dont be suprised if i dont go to bed and I have some more riddles. I love riddles.

Who would rather write the riddles
Than be the one who diddles!

>The Yiddler
>Two-Race
>Jimcrow
>Baner
>Professor Nyg
>Firefaggot
>Gooker

Attached: 76C4B96D-5817-46BA-8506-7A15E3D570D1.gif (500x366, 510K)

The earth is flat and space not real

Space is not real
That is how I feel
Let me tell you what to think
IT IS NOT ME THAT IS THE ONE WHO STINKS!

Riddle me this
What is the most famous kiss?

Ay Tone how come you never seen a kikel on a bicycle? You ever seen one on a horse? I haven't, of course.

Who would do anything for a nickel?
Who is in a pickle?

You niggers. I notice NONE of you are on any of the boards with the Japanese Tankers with your flags showing.
And here you are to SHILL otherwise.
You're SO obvious, you know that?

Attached: 1537240350102.jpg (700x362, 60K)

You always work in pairs.

I'm beginning to think maybe you're not that smart, faggot.

Attached: 1556297542409.jpg (650x848, 181K)

>Yiddle me this goyman: "Who blames mossad for everything, and yet his own intelligence agency is responsible for countless false flags and destabilization world wide?"
Our armies and intelligence agencies really work for Israel.

S'matter Jacob?
The proscribed threads getting boring to you?

You have sand nigger blood, you know that right?

Attached: jews expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Who is hated by most the world
Who wants to see every other flag furled
Who sends to fight, their young boys and their girls
Who is the light, sent to save the world?

Who thinks believes theyre Hebrew
"You're a sandnigger"
Time to shill, this is my cue!

well, who owns that intelligence agency Schlomo?

Who is quick to boast
That they weren't the ones to send their own to roast

Mossad

Attached: 723FAD63-8E13-48B6-A408-2D37BD6E349D.jpg (602x430, 90K)

Who knows the most about fake plastic toast?

Who struck the heel
So they could tell everyone else about how it feels

Who can suck a golfball through a waterhose?
Only the nose knows

the answer is Israel

Yiddle me, this goyman: "Who always acts like an oppressed victim, despite being a psychopathic dictator?“

targetedevidence.com

Lurk more jiff shill and yes mossad is to be blamed for everything your New York tel Aviv Moscow axis is crumbling and soon your royal arches satanists and sayanim will die in fires of Gods holy wrath

Who loves the number six?
Who has run out of tricks?

Who is it that gets their kicks
From scheming and robbing the poor and the sick?

You're absolutely nothing without America and always need to drag them into your kike wars, illegally. You can only fake shit, it is all you know. Fucking kike.

Who wrote the greatest book?
Is it something that they took?
Tell me please the original writing --
Was it written in the language of the modern Israeli???

Who knows only how to lie and deceive
Who's wrath will they receive?

I don't like this one.. I rushed it. This whole, make a riddle off the top of my head is starting to wear on me... grrrr

Who wrote the greatest book?
Is it something that they took?
Tell me please the original writing --
Who does all of their fighting?

Well, I guess if you use the correct accentuation it works alright. Just a little off-putting though.

The CIA is a ZOG intel org stupid shit. The same as mossad. Hence why the foundation date of the cia was within a few months of the foundation date of israel. The CIA is jewish.
> foundation date the CIA July 26, 1947
>foundation date of israel 14 May 1948

Who gets others to fight their war
Who can't look into the future very far

Who is that subverts
Until their wrists and their fingers hurt

Who eyes the jewel
and crafts the tools
that serve to subjugate the fools

Who wants this thread to die
So they can move on with their lie

mossad

mossad runs our intelegence agency.

everytime we get a president or other man who stands up for the European people you rats assassinate them. you all are pushing us into a corner with or survival on the line and only one apparent course for survival.