Still awake

>still awake
>work in 3 and a half hrs
>on my 2nd bowl of cereal
what do frens

Attached: 4AA13C1F-DCAA-478A-BD55-98B6078EA2BB.jpg (288x271, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sleep.

Drink whisky and sleep tight my fren

Attached: 1560440526836m.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

call in sick

>Works
>is on chin4s
change your sleep cycle dotard

Attached: 6582DC01-4EAE-4B89-B883-2472195C6AB6.jpg (333x350, 39K)

write a manifesto

May as well rub one out.

easier said than done.....

Attached: A6765AEE-E18B-4161-9F57-0F0B8ED0189B.jpg (281x272, 64K)

i already did, i think im out of gas

Same. I'm bored and depressed as fuck.
Don't feel like playing video games.
I've already masturbated twice.
I really don't feel like doing any programming.
I don't have any college stuff due for a few days still.
Nothing to watch on youtube.
There really aren't any movies I feel like watching right.
I'm even having a hard time lurking and posting tonight, I don't really feel like it but I don't have anything else to do.
I hate being a friendless loser with nothing to do except just exist and work a little bit on the side at some crappy job.

go back to r*ddit and stay there you fucking summer faggot

You could try the navy sleeping exercise along with a prayer. It would really east your mind and you will drift to sleep easily.

>Leaf shilling against President Trump 2020
You can't take down our only political option with your lies, dog-fucker.

Attached: Repulsed.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Pull an all nighter and fall asleep after work.

father died in march. went on Jow Forums during "grieving process" you spoon fed me redpills now i cant leave. cant get rid of me now fren.

Attached: C69661AD-C16D-4074-81DE-2B8EE0BB05AF.jpg (568x573, 184K)

Kill yourself because if this is life what's the point?

Put on some music and sing along.

I never shilled against that jew fuck at all. I just find that picture funny you prick. I hope Trump wins again, it looks better on the world stage.

Attached: 1560355740600.jpg (600x800, 99K)

because i get to play vidya eat tendies and laugh about niggers and jews on the internet on my days off.

We are all here forever

Attached: 1473561053112.png (232x255, 25K)

Become an hero, wagie

Attached: 1530366934475.jpg (600x430, 39K)

I have a notebook where I write down all of my thoughts and autistically organize possible future historical events with maps and a ton of other stuff. Im in the same boat as you, so I put all of my thoughts into paper and try to figure out how to live out the best narrative for my life. I do this for hours on end.

Powerful

tick tock, wagie
remember, you only get one life!

Attached: 1552321772607.jpg (640x320, 34K)

What I do. Totally works

finklestein lets me buy tendies with his shekelbux, lets me play vidya when out of cagie too. too comfy to be an hero.

This.

i would have if i wasnt such a comfy wagie

I dont like replying to these threads because it triggers my crippling depression. Im kinda broken

▲▲

Who were you supposed to be??

also sorry op

I used to have this problem. What I used to do was stay awake and suck it up for that work day while drinking cups of coffee throughout the day to avoid passing out. The coffee is important for the drive home, Do your best to stay awake until a reasonable hour, then pass out. Good luck user!

Attached: 1550715653788.jpg (1440x1424, 284K)

same except for the work part

Attached: 1555198796812.jpg (1200x900, 102K)

Same boat. Things have been really boring lately and I'm back to being depressed.

Listen to my song
bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
And have a good life fren
Hope to see you on my live-streams sometime(: comfy chat and redpilled content

>Looks better on the world stage

It looks like an actual shitshow. Fitting for a shithole.

if only you mother fuckers would listen to financial advice we could all ally and get out of debt and fight the god damn bankers and hit them where it hurts. stop being wage cucks, start saving money. work 2 jobs, sleep in your car, take online classes, stop buying useless material shit. invest in yourself. in your skills. read books that teach you things, spend your free time watching jewtube videos that teach you things, and if you cant break away from vidya long , spend the time that you can multitasking between mmo instance ques learning about smart financial habbits. learn to live within your means, not to idolize wealth, but to idolize being debt free, which along with it comes wealth.
you must become debt free to being the fight against the jew, or he will use your debt as leverage against you. this should be your sole and only purpose in life until you accomplish it. until them fuck everything else including having a family. if you have a family while your in debt you do them a disservice, but the politicians dont give a fuck about you or YOUR family.

Attached: 1549196966388.png (500x409, 89K)

Wank, hot shower

fuck, I know exactly how this feels like

It’s too late. Anything sub 4 and half = fucked

I only play vidya to take my frustrations out from interacting with people, usually some old game like Blood or some other old shooter game.

L2 melatonin or even better zzzquill

Is that a joo poking his finger into the Prince's chest. That means war!!

Cant tell if cognitive dissonance or sarcasm. If the former you're queen faggot

work towards this goal
>see webm

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Put down the mouse. Get up and go lie down. Count some sheep. Wake up tomorrow.

are you me?

Since you replied here some more:
dont use physical banks
use ally bank or some bank that gives you actual interest instead of some shitty bank of america or wells fargo, if someone told me this when I was 18 i would praise them.
these online banks give you good interest, 2% on checking and 3% on savings vs literally nothing at bank of america.
use a prepaid credit card to build your credit, this will allow you to not go into debt your first experience using them. eventually get a credit card with no annual interest.
when you can start getting cards with benefits, aim for cash back. consider this a discount on all purchases you make. a privledge if you will. use your credit card with cash back (usually up to 2% cash back which is basically 2% off all your purchases) to pay for all your expenses, but ONLY if you can pay off every month. This is how you make money off the credit card companies.

>Be me
>Sleep at at 8pm, dead tired
>Whore mom comes in my room,
>Blah blah fish
>tells at me across the house: do you want fish or should I put it in the fridge
>Woke up, told her to shove the fish up her ass
>Now I can't go to sleep because she fucked up my sleeping pattern being a dumb fucking bitch.

Call in sick.

She literally woke me up at 10pm.

Fucking dumb whore bitch.

A lock for your door and plugs for your ears sound like a worthy investment.

blessed digits, i will continue.
when credit cards were first around, you couldnt set up automatic payments for them.
now adays you can. i only suggest you doing this part once you can maintain your credit card bill payments manually. but once you can, set up automatic payments of all your utilities and bills that allow you (without fee of course) to your credit cards. All your bill being charged to credit cards will add all that extra discount you have to your card.
Again, this is a double edged sword. This is how you game the system, but only if you are competent and have discipline over your spending. If you pay any interest using credit cards, youre doing it wrong.

>what do frens

PAY MONEY. NOW!

Attached: 33fs48.jpg (500x626, 67K)

Make a big pot of coffee and say your prayers man. Also tranny jannie will ban you for this, xhe hates threads about successful people with real jobs.

Make sure to get at least 30 mins of shut-eye. Your internal clock will be fucked if you don't. Even if you can't sleep, set an alarm and close your eyes for 30 mins before leaving for work, it will help tremendously. Good luck user.

don't, once you do this you'll want to do it again

This.

wash ur penis and grow discipline

If you make it past that stage, there is yet more. You can sign up for credit cards every 3 or so months without taking a hit on your credit.
When you have decent credit, credit card companies will contact you saying you get cash sign up bonuses if you use the credit card for a certain amount (usually 500 - 1000). the reward is about 150-300.
you can sign up for a new card, transfer all your purchases to that card using the previous method, and make anywhere from 150 to 300 dollars every 3 months from credit card companies, but only if you can find financial discipline within yourself to stay diligent.
this is the best advice i can give you being a debt free person heading towards FIRE.
good luck anons.

Attached: 1516070498806.jpg (500x376, 46K)

Kike

Im still awake because my stomach won't calm down after I drank vodka on an empty stomach like an idiot. Already vomited twice and I feel dehydrated as fuck. God damn it. I didn't even drink much. Don't do it anons.

Midge

And tidy room!

And PAY MONEY major credit card or bitcoin. Chop chop.

I'm a NEET but I'll be getting a job at some point so I can start buying weed again

I'd drink some milk at this situation

HEY YOU! THAT'S 2 MIRRION FROM YOU. WANNA MAKE IT 3, KEEP TALKING WISE GUY.

MESS WITH BULL GET HORN.

I just want a gf. Someone to sleep in bed next to me.

I miss this desu

Attached: 1560456596046.jpg (392x445, 73K)

You pay money in this situation, mirk boy

>stop being wage cucks
>just work 2 jobs and be homeless
>youtube videos will solve your problems

>posted comfortably from his parents house in the suburbs

Damn. Satan with the truth

Attached: 1550126427805.png (311x278, 177K)

Sip hot water, dont chug cold. Your body doesnt need to bring it to internal temperatures before distributing it to your organs. Decaf green tea if you dont want plain h2oh

I'd honestly rather be homeless then have to keep working at the same retarded entry level minimum wage positions the rest of my life. They are the most soul crushing and dehumanizing occupations you can possibly find, outside of sewage or waste treatment. If I was getting enough pay it MIGHT be a different story. But only being given up to 20 hours a week for minimum wage? Fuck that shit.

checked satan,
my dad pretty much evicted me at 18/19
had to live in a monthly at budget suites my first year, eventually found room mates for 500 bucks a month. my first job was at a video store that no longer exists.
i give you this advice as got into a trades program in his 20s after being rejected several times into different union programs.
i found other non union programs that offer apprenticeships and joined them.
eventually i wound up picking up a second job that was temp, that actually payed more than my full time, and worked both for awhile since i was single, and i slept in my care between jobs. I had a subscription to a gym for cheap and so i showered there between jobs.
the schedules were the same days, 5 days a week, so i still had two days off.
the money was killer, i paid off my house within 3 years, but those 3 years went by fast, its a true sacrifice. but you have to ask yourself, do you want to spend 30 years paying off your mortgage? or 3?

Attached: responsible 100k spending.jpg (865x679, 104K)

Enlist in army
Invade iran

>tfw didnt proof read

Attached: hillary seizure.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

>what do frens
>still awake
>work in 3 and a half hrs
You're fucked on sleep. A nap now using alcohol or other means would just be disastrous for your mental sharpness at work, so your best bet is to get started on your caffeine uptake so you can stay ahead of the crash. Make sure to get lots of rest on your next day off to make up for it fren.

Canadian whiskey always made me throw up.
Even in prohibition times it was considered low tier alcohol

Anybody here read and applied Jordan Peterson's book to their lives?

I feel like it would help.

watch movie and chill

Attached: blackii_thumbnail.jpg (2400x1260, 1.21M)

Stop shilling your gay book jordan, the rugs not selling well enough?

Could a man really subject himself to this?

Attached: s9hyucany7iz.jpg (750x852, 57K)

You can find 40 hrs a week at some other shitty job, group up with family or a friend and get an apartment. It doesn't have to be lifelong if you spend your spare time training a skill or getting certs.

Being homeless fucking sucks. Living in your cramped car, having a planet fitness membership to shit and shower, parked in a lot constantly worried someone will break in while your sleeping, no privacy, no bed, no kitchen or fridge to prepare or store food, no place to entertain guests. I'm living in my car isn't exactly something a girl wants to hear on a date.
Being homeless can be fun or adventurous for a week or even a month but to live like that permanently just isn't sensible unless it's a last resort. Anyone that advocates for that life has never been homeless.

You could always kill yourself, just a friendly suggestion :D

Funny how we keep telling ourselves how much better off we are compared to our ancestors but people nowdays have to take strong drugs just to do basic things like sleeping or going through the day without panic attacks and suicidal depression

> group up with family or a friend and get an apartment
I'm already living with my parents.
>Living in your cramped car
I'm talking about fucking off into the woods. I'd consider moving to some homeless group in a city, but I don't want to catch a disease or have to put up with druggies, illegals and other scum.
>no place to entertain guests
I don't have any friends, so I don't care about something like that.
>I'm living in my car isn't exactly something a girl wants to hear on a date
Homeless or not girls aren't interested in me one way or the other, so I don't care about that either.
>Anyone that advocates for that life has never been homeless
Actually, I have been homeless. And like I said, given the choice between the two, I'd pick being homeless. Choose your poison and all.
I really get the impression people don't understand how crappy entry level positions are.

Why not try for a better job instead of going full Ted Kaczynski? You're living with your parents so expenses can't be that much. I mean if you want to go innawoods that's your prerogative but domesticated living is surely preferable imo.

they don't have to. they've just been led to believe they have to.

Attached: 1514052025564.jpg (390x462, 33K)

Livestream it for us.

Because I can't get a better job. Hell, it took me three years to get a shitty job working at a freaking fast food restaurant.
>You're living with your parents so expenses can't be that much
They're kicking me out in a year, and I have student loans and have to pay money to buy my own food. And since I live in a shitty suburb where everything is overpriced, the latter gets really expensive if I plan on maintaining my weight.

Do a coffee enema. No joke. You do not absorb caffeine through your butt-tube. It balances hormones and electrolytes and shit and I sleep like a fucking baby.

Damn. I'm heading off to bed now but I hope your situation improves. I really mean that. Peace.

My gf's snoring woke me up and now I'm shitposting here at 2am. FML

using phone in same position lol
and yeah I have to go back to my shitty 8 dollar job in about 9 hours

tfw insomnia. 0 hours of sleep. My brain just does not shut down.
Sleepfags don't know how lucky they are

Attached: feel guy scary.png (234x280, 44K)

I'd like to have a nice chat with you anons one day...

>>on my 2nd bowl of cereal

This explains why you can't sleep

Cereal has lots of sugar. Sugar gives you energy.

What can you do? You can either: A) call out sick B) Stay awake and just work. Sleep after...

I would suggest you take pills. But that's probably not a good idea. I stay awake for days sometimes. I suffer from insomnia and can't sleep. I force myself to take sleeping pills and they make you feel drowsy.

Tell her to stop cooking for you. You won’t though