Any American who disagrees with these words is a traitor

Any American who disagrees with these words is a traitor.
Too much Anti Americanism here lately in general...freedom is not free.

God Bless America.

Attached: 1560443993247.png (830x631, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_United_States_Navy
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike

Attached: 1407092457096.jpg (830x748, 118K)

god bless and amen (((op))) merica' fuck yeah!

I thought team America was a meme.
I actually searched for Bolton quotes. The truth is even worse than this meme. He was talking about putting pressure on Iran last week.

lend me your energy bros!

Attached: lendmeyourenergybros.gif (500x501, 416K)

dump memes
focus thread
dump memes
focus thread

Please tell me this dumbfuck did not actually say this.

Attached: Ho.jpg (400x400, 38K)

mfw those two saudi tankers are like literally my family

▲▲

>saudi oil tankers
wouldn't that be an attack on saudis?

i got some bad news breh
the ones on the right are office workers (everybody else gets an m16 or tavor or m4) and also its fake
the one on the left is having keks. nobody gets diapers.

Attached: fakepiss.png (1623x1080, 2.57M)

>Any American who disagrees with these words is a traitor.
Go, die for inbred saudis and satan worhsipping zionists...

Shut the fuck up kike piece of shit

have sex

Well said Mr. Greengoldburgmanwitzblattstein

Attached: bci.jpg (400x300, 37K)

It's an Onion News article, 下げた

This dumb piece of shit should be hanged. Leave Iran alone, and stop being such a bloodthirsty piece of shit.

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

Yup, that's definitive proof that Iran was behind this, no need to look further. Questioning this only proves you are unpatriotic and hate israel and are an anti-Semite and you should send your boys to war to defend Israel.

This is what the Founding Fathers would have done.

>God Bless Israel
>God Bless Saudi Arabia
>My body is ready, send me to Tehran!

Attached: Average_Amerimutt.png (547x626, 18K)

I can't wait till we start fucking iran in the ass.

Maybe I will go and take an irani woman for my sex slave

Attached: bolton_goy_award.jpg (1920x1280, 326K)

youd rather kill for jews, for jewish and capitalist oil instead of developing free energy. you are a fucking retard, swallow cyanide bc youre ruining america for the true patriots.

>free energy
Get fucked retard commie fag.

bro dont you know the FF would have died for shlomo

Based and redpilled. Time to make all these red bastards afraid of the name "uncle sam" again

Does anyone have him saying anything bad towards Saudis?

You would get fucked hard. Iran has a massive anti air arsenal. Their navy is designed to counter you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

God I hope you Amerisharts try and get humiliated and humbled while the world laughs. Iran has brutal military geography. There is no way you shitheads could invade successfully. It would be the total demise of the American empire.

To think the regular American unironically believe this

I hope to see Bolton swinging from a lamp post one day.

Irani women are hawt af. It is known.

Their navy is shit. It doesn't matter what it's designed for because it was designed by shitskin.

America will roll over them like any other shithole

>by Governments own official narrative, 17 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudis
>"An attack on Saudi oil tankers is an attack on all Americans"
What did he mean by this

I cant wait till more Americans die for the jews it gets me rock hard.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

90% of the 9/11 attackers were Saudies, naturally USA had to attack Afghanistan and Iraq and ship billions of military aid to the Saudies any suspicion that course of action was suspicious is a subversive traitor

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Dews.

How I'm not surprized.

John Bolton: 'I suck Israeli dick'.

FIXED

cant tell if zog or retard who really things free energy is about politics..? also, free energy would be pretty heavy NS. dumbass you really think commyism has the power to produce this? only NS is capable of such a feat.

I'd take my gun and fight those weak peasant iranian terrorists only of glorious leader bolton leads me into battle.

Baka desu senpai

I wouldn't mind a war declaration if he personally was the first man to set foot on Iranian soil

Have fun wasting billions of dollars on a war.
That was started by your own government don't except us to help you after the Afghanistan war and the fake wapons of mass destruction in Iraq

Attached: 8617353433508744263.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Way past your bed time Bolton. Go to bed.

Do you actually think you're going to stir up patriotic fervor to attack Iran here on a Ethiopian knitting board?

>imagine being this new

Kek based bolton

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1551086123938.jpg (311x325, 32K)

Its from the onion, learn how to use a search engine. Bolton is still a fuckwad neocon and it was a huge false flag operation