They're blaming a fucking mine?

>The Dolphin class (Hebrew: הצוללות מסדרת דולפין) is a diesel-electric submarine developed for the Israeli Navy
>The very large 650 mm tubes can be used for laying mines
>A wet and dry compartment is installed for deploying underwater special operations teams
apnews.com/6a48842e263541a5b3451f0d41dee01a
news.trust.org/item/20190613232103-qrukv

Attached: howthefuckisthisamine.jpg (2000x1500, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_(missile)
youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/1139346296341508096
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both strikes above the waterline, those were not mines or torpedoes but low-flying short range anti-ship missiles.

Since when do you apply limpet mines ABOVE the waterline?

Israel has no reason to do this, conspiritard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_(missile)

Attached: 250px-Gabrielout.jpg (250x188, 15K)

Yeah they do, fake the US into a war with Iran. Worked on 911.

Attached: 1560408220477.jpg (1196x856, 137K)

everyone who is playing along with this mossad game and is not calling out this israel false flag is part of the problem.

trump plays both side, he can't. But what is with putin? Why is he not able to call it out?

Because Satan is in charge here.

This. Even the crew reported they saw flying objects before the event happened

Attached: E70AD08F-B901-4A9E-AA07-4950B3F3178E.jpg (1375x1272, 419K)

stop asking questions goyim!

Attached: 1527282858400.jpg (620x637, 321K)

Perhaps they have offloaded some of the cargo? Idk. Anyway who benefits from this? Certanly not Iran.

Attached: 1559783641373m.jpg (792x1024, 159K)

It was Israeli drones.

read the bible, god wins.

Attached: yinon plan.png (720x872, 310K)

Iran is a threat to Israel.

Amerimutts want war in Iran

Attached: 1560437558T640.png (1415x753, 1.29M)

I know user.

israel has many reason to do this since they want power and do not want to lose it
and since their power is hidden they have to use shady tactics to maintain their power
going to do deny white helmets fake news shittery now?
going to deny twitters bluemark army now?
going to deny mines over sea level now?

youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM

Attached: commentsaredisabled.png (1036x408, 42K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>ap has 1 million subscribers
>pewdiepie has 100 million

>read Das Kapital, Communism wins

Ships hills are painted in two colors. The bottom color delineates the maximum load draft in salt water. In OPs pic, the damage is well above the waterline even fully loaded.

Attached: Damen_Tanker_4150_Side_view.png (1300x575, 102K)

You are obviously mossad or some other (((sympathizer))), posting in another thread. Israel has SO MANY REASONS to do that.

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

is this video literally coming from a Israeli drone?

Attached: tankerattacks.jpg (986x949, 87K)

question is, why now?
why does israel now force leaders of the world to world war? what is going on that the jew fears so much?

what another thread?
and no memes?
trannies and shit
it habbening!!!
90S THREAD

Attached: energybos.gif (500x501, 288K)

i tell you what the deep state cabal fears and why they are in need of a war right now.

they are going all to jail
and they know it

When you want to do a false flag but no big oil spill or actual damage

Is the EU Military going to save Iran?

>Why now?
Israel has dragged the US into wars for years. Problem is that Iran and his regional allies (mainly Hezbollah and Bashar al Assad) weren't defeated at all.
So now Israel along with Saudi Arabia (who is losing badly against Yemen) are pushing for the big target, Iran itself.

Attached: 1533157410084.jpg (909x538, 250K)

>use torpedo tube to lay mine
>mine is somehow two meters above sea level

Attached: 1559151570807.gif (400x211, 2M)

No idea.
I hope not, I don't want a war between Europe and the US.
We are totally cucked so I think we will not take a move unless ISRAEL is in danger. because, you know, israel...

>t. moshe rosenkranz

Attached: 1554747781887.png (628x356, 183K)

The jews no everybody is getting redpilled af they know there is no return. The internet has fucked them over. Ww3 is the final shutdown

We don't want war at all. We want you all exterminated.

Day of the pork chop soon mehmet

>i agree
what do you think the Iranians removed?
what was filming it?

Attached: nosemarine.png (292x495, 143K)

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

Pol who will back Iran if war breaks out between Iran vs America, Israel, Saudis. Who will defend Iran?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

I think the Iranians removed an unexploded mine they planted. It was probably a US drone.

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

nope kike. it was mossad

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

and you just failed again to start another war

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

good goy.
Why in hell would Iran want to be assraped by the US so much you fucking retard ?
What do they gain from being bombed and having their infrastructures destroyed ?
Oh jeez, I wonder WHO in the middle east will profit from that situation.

Russia likely will, they dont want a Sunni take over so close to their boarders. China in the past has also said they would defend Iran

Why are you so butt hurt? Seems like you're not just some neutral user at all. Hm.

Attached: 1560489953533.gif (321x512, 864K)

i am not neutral. I stand with truth and I don't want the blood of the last whites to be spilled over a pointless war for israel.

I hope you’re just having a laugh, faggot.

You're a confirmed shill, just trying really hard to fit in here.

Attached: ronald-mcdonald-cosplay-01.jpg (500x750, 123K)

>Poland's gassing meme flags with no reparations

here's the video evidence of it. sloppy job
twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/1139346296341508096

Are you implying the US did not profit of it?
Muh fracking comeback was sustained by Iraqi oil you shill.

Muzzatt and jooozzz and kaikz, oh my.

Fuck off and fix me some pierogis stanislaus

so, a shitty video where you can't see shit is enough to jump to conclusion? and start a war?

who is forcing this narrative? (((media))) (((bluemarks on twitter)))

>picture taken before brave Iranians came to the rescue to remove dangerous explosives
Who was camera?

Iran's had an asskicking comng from the US for 40 years. To paraphrase a pop culture reference, " I want Iran dead. I want its family dead. I want its country burned to the ground."

If you don't want to SINK the ship, then yeah you apply them above the waterline to cause superficial damage.

Listen, maybe Israel did it, maybe Iran did it. But the important thing to remember here is Moshiach is for everyone.

Attached: 1560488258021s.jpg (167x250, 7K)

they literally said they were going to do this, back when they were blabbering about REE americanski sanctions bad REE there will be consequences

except in muslim language of course

the culprits are always the same

Remember lads, counter-semitism means "No more lives for endless Israeli lies"

youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM
what fucking filmed this?
and what do the Iranians have?
is this a preemptive denial false flag evidence?
>this
you've been found out schlomo

Attached: casterationmachines.png (902x774, 455K)

Show me how "the us" get a profit on that, despite spending trillions of borrowed money (the US is paying his wars ON DEFICIT).

US spy satellite. They go much higher resolution than that, can read a newspaper through a window.

ok, anyone able to find out what boat this was?

why are so many on the boat? why did they not show how they came? did they enter the boat from the oil ship? when was it record, there is no date, nothing at all! Is this even a drone image?

Attached: dfgghj.jpg (318x193, 4K)

Believe what you want, just a question, who do you think I am shilling for ?
Because I have no fucking idea myself.

it's called tides retard

This is true. Watch any video on YouTube about this attack and 90% of the comments are naming the jew. It's quite beautiful

>narfnarfgurf
>heem kaik
Sorry dumbass, your delusions do not reality make. Take your meds dumbshit.

You dumb shit

>Japan bought Iranian oil in defiance of U.S. sanctions.
>U.S. stopped giving them waiver to do so.
>Iran invited Japan PM to talk and keep buying their oil.
>Pompeo says that Iran would choose this moment to bomb tankers on the way to, wait for it, Japan.
>Dumb boomers believing this shit

I can't wait for that generation to finally die out

>they're blaming a fucking mine?
obviously these they the effects of those iranian jumping torpedos I've oft heard mentioned!

Attached: 1559322692064.jpg (657x527, 32K)

these guys are total mongs, they don't even know that you have to be careful of the tide rising over the side of your ship

they also said their would be false flags, considering our government's history of cooking up excusing for war, it doesn't surprise me. they'll have to do better

Attached: 20190614031845.png (591x402, 133K)

>mine
>making hole above water surface
First it was Irans missile, now it's magic floating anti-ship mine. By tomorrow it will be Putin himself planting explosive charges.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x940, 194K)

Some user will be able to identify the exact type of craft and produce a list of the militaries which operate it. It is obviously some kind of high speed interdiction vessel or something like that.

Even a fucking small fishing boat with lowest grade gps can detect floating mines.

It was low altitude anti ship missiles fired by some aircraft. The objective was to sink it but it failed

how come all these ships suffer only slight damage and no one is killed or oil leaked?

Nice

could it take that shot from the side tho?

>put mine on ship at high tide
>wait 6 hours
>take photo during low tide
not everything is a conspiracy theory guys

This is an iranian ship that came to evacuate the personnel.
They don't remove shit, they just detach the boat from the tanker.

>a gps detects mines
congrats, you're fucking retarded

that's probably the best shit they could cook up. if they're going to pull a flag flag I expect 1080p. fuck doorbell cams are better than that shit.

6810197100 ----- 010011100110111101110100 ----- 68696568 ----- 01000101011101100110010101101110 ----- 687371738473906968 ----- 010101000110100001100101

not if the earth is flat.

And Assad dropping barrel bombs on babies (which happened to be sunning themselves on the deck at the time)

because it's enough for a false flag attack. No need to do a lot of damage that can hinder maritime traffic for real in that region.

Dude you're arguing with a kike

Those blast points... to accurate for sand people

the tide doesn't rise up the ship dopey. they float.

>Boat is passed by dozens of other ships daily, many of which are in close enough proximity to notice hull-attached mines and alert the vessel to their existence
>Mines are large enough to be seen by leaning over the railing
>Front Altair had left a busy port over a day ago
>Iranians would have had to place the mine on the hull while it was in port to avoid detection
>Ship went over 24 hours without noticing fucking bombs glued to it
>Iran would lose hundreds of billions of dollars of oil revenue if it were discovered to have been them
>Iran would be sanctioned to economic death as well, likely leading to internal civil unrest and possible "Revolution 2.0 - Angry Edition"
>All this just to blow a couple holes in a Norwegian boat

Those damn Iranians are surely responsible

01010011 01000001 01010110 01000101

sure they can, that's why the video is such amazing quality

can't believe you ameritards are still blaming the jews when you did it

I say we teach those Ayatollahs a lesson they will never forget. Iran will be held accountable for its crimes by the international community. Get ready to dance with the Big Dog. Hooah!

>tides
Lay off the meth, Bruce. It's fucking up your brain. Why don't ships sink when they go through locks? You might have a point if you talked about cargo weight and the ships had just offloaded recently.

Who else here doesn't care if it's a false flag or not? I happen to think it probably could be but maybe not, but what I want to see is a massive increase in chaos.

This board isn't made of a bunch of wet cunted libtards screeching about le ebil neocons or whatever. It's a board of chaos. The cleansing fire must reach from India to Turkey to the very tip of Africa.

Attached: 1538969779967.png (1982x1169, 643K)

humanity really must be stupide if the jump to war like nothing with a shitty video like this

where is common sense? Does israel have so much power that everyone have to play along?
Even on putin? Just because muh mass media could smear my name? Where is logic? This is the reason why israel has so much power because of their fear tactics.