Scene kids/emos

Redpill me on the political implications of scene kids in the mid 2000s

What happened? Were they the last big mainstream purely-white subculture? Where did they go? Did they all grow up and become suburban conservatives?

Attached: scene girl.jpg (600x799, 68K)

I really don't have opinion on this topic

I'm just sad I didn't fuck more emo puss in it's hay day..

>fat
>disgusting
>communists
>Tries to be different from society but usually ends up causing a trend (like the entire lgbt movement)
>giant degenerate attention whores
>eventually would grow up to be todays trans trender sjw feminist/cuck
Yeah nothing based about these pieces of shit.

Attached: emo died because of trump XD.jpg (2550x3300, 441K)

>swede
>begging for puss
typical nu-male behavior...

Attached: sweden nigger cuck land.png (744x549, 402K)

Yes, t-hs grad. 2010

Sorry if this ends up double posting. I'm 26 dating a 19 who was scene in high school, now she's kawaii/anime whatever. They're pretty similar in style I guess. Pic related.
Scene has been hijacked by LGBT now every scene girl I see under 18 is androgynous and sjw, and usually under 5 foot. Also when I was in Australia I saw a fuck load of scene girls and they were still hot so. It's alive just rare.

Attached: IMG_0205.jpg (2448x2448, 1.2M)

another projecting muttlet

Attached: manlet-stats.jpg (1024x640, 145K)

I’d like to double post her, if you know what I’m saying.

Attached: 715DCEF5-A931-4FE0-BE72-2B964D80266F.png (320x400, 301K)

>Were they the last big mainstream purely-white subculture?
lmao. half the scene kids in my school were brown.

>Where did they go?
Became the modern SJWs you see today

I was wondering this too. Where the hell did they go??

Being a closeted homosexual isn’t helped by being tall

Being 4 cm taller doesn't make u less of a cuck Sven. Also does that take into account your turban height?

tfw previous generations get amazing musical movements and we get the spice girls then emo :(

Most of them are leftists.

No. They're in their thirties. Most are probably too busy providing for their families to give a shit enough to vote.

>1 post by this ID
Spam thread because no one can possibly be pathetic enough to post this shit again and again and again.

I used to be a scene kid and I grew up to be a racist instead of an SJW :thinking:

There's hardly any REAL emo kids these days. Most are just scene kids larping as emos labeling themselves that which is a big no-no in the real Emo subculture.
Come to think of it, I don't really see anymore emos or scenes. but then again, I graduated high school 5 years ago and don't know what kids listen to these days.

look at em coping, fucking manlets - stop projecting your will to be dominated by the bbc onto me

The last time I have noticed that many of them around was the year 2011, in college. I think that enough has changed since then, that it is limited to only very few hobbyists, rather than any real scene. Were they the ones that largely started to popularize making slim fit clothes mainstream by 2009-2010, or was it more due to a mix of Thom Browne and Mad Men high fashion and period TV/movie influences?

Oh wait. You said mid 2000s. Yeah that died along time ago. Post hardcore isn't what it used to be in the 2000s. Back then it was Jimmy Eat World, Texas, Taking Back Sunday, and Story of the Year. Now it's filled with pop shit like Fall Out Boy and that gay shit.
Google Myspace emo kids and you'll see a few articles of some them the way they are now. Most of them became police and bankers. In other words, they grew up.

Niggers tend to be taller on average. I'm sure there's plenty of tall people in Malmogadishu and Dar-es-Stockholm

Scene/Emo/Goth was the last stand of implicit white identity.

>Were they the last big mainstream purely-white subculture?
No. They weren't purely white.
As for the last subculture part, that might be true. the old subcultures were pretty much killed of by smartphones and internet. Where before, you'd go out to meet people, group up with likeminded guys and fight against outsiders (from insults over bullying to full on streetfights), now those who don't fit in with the mainstream will mostly live life on their own and only connect with others online. And of course, you can't just start a fight when every other faggot will film it on their phone and inform the cops, so there is no longer a need to form gangs either.
>Where did they go?
Grew up and stopped larping as misunderstood suicidals, I guess. There are still some larpers around who try to act like they're emo, but you won't find large groups of them anymore.
>Did they all grow up and become suburban conservatives?
The few I know are leftists. If you want subcultures that are mostly conservative or redpilled, look at pitfighters and clansmen (literal translation from german - I don't know if there are english terms for them). Basically the guys who'll meet up in some hidden place and beat each other bloody for fun and the traditional organized crime structures from the days before african gangs and mafia.

They all turned into hipsters and tumblarinas.

yet another manlet detected!

and no, most niggers are niglets

A bunch of gays with stupid hair cutting themselves and listening to shit music.

Every single SJW Feminist NPC in their 20s and 30s were these kids a decade ago.

They were just bored kids expressing themselves and deluding themselves into thinking their lives were hard. Most of them got absolutely F U C K E D by the economic crash of 08 and found an actual reason to be depressed, then became the liberal/commies/trannies you find today. They just evolved.

>Did they all grow up and become suburban conservatives?
scene girls that are attractive become typical girly girls and whorish sluts in college after meeting Chad.
The ugly ones become LGBT.

scene guys still exist today, theyre degenerate stoners

It only intrigues me more since I have had crippling anxiety/depression/suicidal thoughts since I was a kid. I never did any kind of self-harm like cutting tho I fucked my back/shoulder up riding dirt bikes always pushing it more and more being reckless until I finally crashed. Make sure to wear a helmet, kids.

Maybe I have just been too hard on myself with being a massive fuck up.

Interesting. Seems like the closer you are to the equator, the bigger pussy you are.

I remember fucking those scene chicks, they all were insecure as fuck and made it so much easier to get in there pants. God I miss those days.