UK puts in censorship rules for advertisements for gender roles

That means ads in the UK may not show men or women in gender specific rules that may be a general problem in hardening gender stereotypes such as a woman taking care of a baby or a man being successful in business.

Attached: CEA6DE0D-146D-4201-BF09-A80B9C798B49.jpg (1937x1162, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/sexist-ad-ban-adverts-gender-stereotypes-women-asa-advertising-agency-a8957171.html
bbc.com/news/business-48628678
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same ad would be fine if it were two gay minorities.

Why though?
Women are better with babies than men, men cant make titty milk so baby gets no food because .. sorry stereotypical gender roles

Because Satanic forces want to poison our culture, turn good in to evil, right in to wrong and up in to down so that the cattle have no ability to discern truth from fiction any more and they can thus be ruled over more easily.

mulch them all

This is the EndTimes right? This is it, humanity faces its finally chapter because Satanists think God is bluffing. THIS IS SOME BULL

Source?

Of course some women have penises

Attached: 1560154766434.jpg (708x1008, 181K)

How exactly are gender stereotypes harmful?
This is literally human nature.

>Why though?
Because your society doesn't want to acknowledge women are better at childrearing or men are better in DIY or physically demanding jobs like bricklaying.

As a result, I expect your ads will soon feature men happily tending for babies, and women happily succeeding on construction sites and transgenders happily teaching kids and gays happily running a successful business consultancy.

independent.co.uk/life-style/sexist-ad-ban-adverts-gender-stereotypes-women-asa-advertising-agency-a8957171.html

The time has come to clean england with nucular fire.

bbc.com/news/business-48628678

A ban on adverts featuring "harmful gender stereotypes" or those which are likely to cause "serious or widespread offence" has come into force.

The ban covers scenarios such as a man with his feet up while a woman cleans, or a woman failing to park a car.

The UK's advertising watchdog introduced the ban because it found some portrayals could play a part in "limiting people's potential".

It said it was pleased with how advertisers had responded.

The new rule follows a review of gender stereotyping in adverts by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) - the organisation that administers the UK Advertising Codes, which cover both broadcast and non-broadcast adverts, including online and social media.

The ASA said the review had found evidence suggesting that harmful stereotypes could "restrict the choices, aspirations and opportunities of children, young people and adults and these stereotypes can be reinforced by some advertising, which plays a part in unequal gender outcomes".

"Our evidence shows how harmful gender stereotypes in ads can contribute to inequality in society, with costs for all of us. Put simply, we found that some portrayals in ads can, over time, play a part in limiting people's potential," said ASA chief executive Guy Parker.

>women with penises
This world has gone absolutely fucking insane.

I have noticed that all of this bullshit is being enforced by women or low-test men. The world is too peaceful. Another war is required.

>Women can lift men
Is that a stereotype?

>portrayals in ads
>limiting people's potential
What am I reading? What the fuck do they mean by this?

Attached: 1549523567801.jpg (250x232, 8K)

Advertisers can suck dicks.

What exactly is harmful about stereo types

Oh thats right , nothing

Creating Regulation based on claims that are not verifiable should be illegal

thats so gay

Inb4 every single add now has black male wife female couples and features a dumb fat white guy filling the role that used to be filled by women.

Basically we're going to see women in adverts pretending to be mechanics and such like, whilst men are at home doing the dishes. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

I mean if we are banning the depiction of mothers taking care of their children then yea I'd say we don't have much time left.

hahahahahahahaha
let me off
i want out

Attached: 1546691069240.png (1000x848, 157K)

Attached: pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

>men can't make titty milk
*laughs in jewish while rattling a bottle of pills*

The difference now is it's being made (or has been made) in to so called "law".

But UK TV has been this way for years.

Other scenarios that would come under fire according to the new guidelines include school girls being shown to be less academic than boys, women struggling to park a car and men having difficulty changing an infant’s nappy.

Advertisements aimed at new mothers could also be troublesome if they suggest that looking attractive or maintaining a pristine home are priorities over their emotional wellbeing.

The guidance, as outlined on the ASA website, does not prevent advertisers from featuring only one gender, nor does it stop them from showing “glamorous, attractive, successful, aspirational or healthy people or lifestyles”.

>it's OK, we can aspire to change nappies now

>Another war is required.
Yes brother. A civil war of magnificent proportions.
Start forming Vanguards.

Don’t you see? This is the war. Chaos and division is being spread through normally peaceful, cohesive communities. It’s an ingenious form of divide and conquer. The elites pushing this aren’t trying to reinforce an agenda, they are just using it as a vehicle to turn husband against wife, children against parents etc.

>implying anyone watches TV anymore
>Implying this actually changes anything

Should be lots of opportunities to fuck with their flawed logic. Ima keep an eye out from now on.

The UK arts industry has been doing this for some time, I think.
I think it is such that you can't get an arts grant if your product features stereotypes of gender roles.

If you want to see loveable feminine women, stick to films made pre-1960s. Even the buxom aggressive women common in spaghetti westerns are feminine compared to what we have now.

*banned in the UK*

Attached: aoipec1.webm (1164x720, 511K)

Can makeup ads get banned for promoting "outdated" beauty standards?

Jews control ads so this makes sense. Having the govt do it makes for nice blame shift.

It should do, but they've made sure it doesn't.
> nor does it stop them from showing “glamorous, attractive, successful, aspirational or healthy people or lifestyles”.

What about farmers, y'know, being 99% male and all. Will every farmer now have to be female?

>stereotypes such as a woman taking care of a baby or a man being successful in business.
Holy shit, there are HARMFUL as fuck!

It should

This is literally the definition of cultural marxism. ((( anglos ))) arent white.

Trends in advertising, a chronological order:
Interracial
Gay
Disabled
Young girls playing football

What shall they add to this mix next? I suppose it has to be transgender.

A black transgender person looks at xer disabled partner lovingly as xeir young daughter plays football and then holds hand with her intimate girlfriend.

HAHAHA omfg this country is run by absolute fucking lunatics. it's another *might cause offense* law. I can only laugh and pray for death I hope everyone burns

Pretty sad that the law designed not to cause offense makes you feel like that. They failed right out of the gate.

So ads with normal healthy people are banned.

Damn. I read it thinking they were banning homo ads. What's it gonna take?

Attached: 1549214381074.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

sharing aids and raping a disabeld transgender baby to death.

that's the point. literally anything can be offensive. that's why sensible people don't frame the law in those terms. those days are gone.

what's the story behind this?

>you’re not white

Attached: 52417F3D-2E75-423E-9004-E410EEE7C3F7.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

we really as yanks need to invade the UK to save it. but hold my beer as we nuke sanfran first.

apparently the asian was an autismo who regulars that library and when confronted by the nag-hag he sperged out, you can see the way baldie creeps on him while the old woman has his intention that they had no intention of being earnestly friendly to the tard

>Another war is required.
real war where woman wail and men kill. like it should be.

Or, he could tell he's unpredictable and violent.

Where is it? Almost everyone is Asia, so I guess it could be Sydney.

It's funny because when people complain about overtly gay shit in an ad, the response is "so? It's just an ad, they're not trying to force anything", yet here they basically admit that advertising messages do indeed have a real impact in the way people think socially.

it's only okay if the ad shows reversed gender roles
it's highly ironic, like how it was shown that leftists dumb down their language when speaking to minorities

Attached: 20190613_200351.jpg (1076x910, 859K)

allah save the queen

sinking ship of a country wow no wonder why more and more Poles are coming back home

>Of course some women have penises
Yeah, have you never been to /b/?

>or a woman failing to park a car
Lmao imagine actually being triggered by something like. Good lord

Attached: 37C5E89C-F2EC-436D-A15A-8987A2229238.jpg (540x720, 178K)

really makes you think

Attached: bd7a25d39497dc03057be5479a9d8e6e941f72550e3e3c15f8871194e62ba224.jpg (720x955, 100K)

I support this it's time for #equality in the UK

this means something like the Gillette comercial would be ban too right?
yeah right, ban niggers only sense of accomplishment in the past decade, a fucking comercial

Attached: 1560109919014.jpg (232x260, 8K)

kek the only way you Westcucks can try and get some leverage in Poland is by backing indian pedophiles to molest little children. you anti-european westerners are so fucking cucked its unbelievable hahaha

>Put simply, we found that some portrayals in ads can, over time, play a part in limiting people's potential

So where's the data? How did they even measure this?

>How did they even measure this?
Like everything women find :
They simply lie, as they feel it's convenient for them.

How is 'harmful' defined?

>they feel

That pretty sums up their scientific process.

if it's a heterosexual British couple then it's harmful. That's all there is too it.

I can't take we took the clown train and it gains exponentially on velocity....

It's not wven funny anymore...

This is why you don´t put estrogen in your water supply.

Attached: 1518285958869.gif (225x249, 1.25M)

You answered your own question. Its harmful to degenerates and to replacement of whites.

The only way it would work for good this time is if 90% of the population gets wiped out. heres to hoping i'm one of the 90%

the funny thing is it also includes the kind of shit Jow Forums gets triggered about, like men always being depicted as the silly daddy who can't handle simply household tasks

Attached: 3356j7.jpg (500x500, 51K)

and yet it involves people being forced to not do it.

>Advertisements aimed at new mothers could also be troublesome if they suggest that looking attractive or maintaining a pristine home are priorities over their emotional wellbeing.

When the wife feels pretty and the house is clean and picked up, how can that not make you feel good? How can you feel good if you look like shit living in piles of shit? The sense of normalcy is comforting to a first time mother....

I think it's good. The gender stereotype that a woman could effortlessly life a sofa with her pipe smoking husband lying on it is very harmful. What if a real woman were to try that? She might hurt her back and be seriously injured! We should put a stop to all such unrealistic and damaging media depictions.

guarantee these are the same "people" who push for race mixing in every ad

Your country exported this nonsense

Good for the UK

>Current year
>Still watching TV
>Still browsing the web without an ad blocker
It's like you want to get indoctrinated. The only people this will target are boomers who will die off in a couple of years anyway, so who cares?

Attached: 1560463274276.jpg (760x760, 78K)

I’m sure in just a few short years, the UK will begin to require all women to wear the burqa so as not to burden them with adhering to outdated western beauty standards.

Exactly. It is part of the death spiral of TV and old advertising in general. Young people who aren't normie cunts don't bother with TV outside of their favourite shows anyway.

Its to dissuade the whites from having families by refusing to show women and men coexisting.

*A heterosexual British couple of the same race
ftfy

>tampon ad
>Norf guy carelessly prances about a daisy field

>published by LGBT Youth Scotland

It means like this user said, it's mind control, except they only admit it when it's things they don't like

Attached: IMG_4124.jpg (571x876, 113K)

Who decides what a "harmful stereotype" is? Are niggers now banned from sportsball shoe ads?

Sending adverts underground. How long before we are watching everything we like on tv on "underground" channels beyond regulation just to preserve conservative traditions? Just ordinary things that won't be around in radical normie society in a few years time?

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Attached: 1513343584793.png (1104x927, 75K)

so are we gonna see a woman snaking a clogged toilet or shingling a roof?

Attached: smelly_ape.jpg (600x552, 93K)