Mars attacks? heading north NZ alert

Spotted 8:00pm NZ pacific time Waitaki area latitude 45 degrees sth heading north apparent speed 100kph elevation about 1000m. Two objects appeared red glowing colour (came out with no colour on image). Pls report further sightings to north in this thread and post images

Attached: object_nz.jpg (710x409, 11K)

bump for kiwis ... get outside and have a look. Two objects... traveling south to north. Emitting no noise. No flashing lights. Steady red glow, passing silently.

How many mph is that? Doesn't seem very fast.

Only about 60mph. they were traveling slowly. But this is only an estimate from the ground. real speed may have been 2x or 3X more.

62mph
learn to google pls mutt

Threads still up, guys. Take care of this

Dont worry I'm in it

Anybody feel like they've seen one before? I was looking at a star once and it just disappeared.

Attached: Huh.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

ISS

About 60 degrees Celsius

negative on ISS. these were two objects at height of about 1000 meters. They were traveling just below low level clouds and passed in and out of the clouds. Steady red colour, no flashing lights like aircraft, no noise. Weird.

Timaru, Ashburton, Christchurch, where are you?

Aaaaahhhh

Free Brenton Tarrant

Bamp

Must be ayys coming to save Brenton after the whole Jesus thing didn't quite work out as intended.

Unironically it could have been weather balloons if it was shortly after dark

chinks are gonna glass australia
be ready you cunts

Attached: ostrich-015.jpg (500x338, 48K)

do weather balloons use red lights? If so, you may be correct

Guilty as charged

Attached: An-alien-from-Mars-Attack-006.jpg (300x180, 8K)

Space isn't real

Interesting. It's completely overcast here in MidCanterbury. Damn. This would have been cool to see.
I'll wait for stuff and newshub to completely ignore it in favour of some faggot being spoken to meanly by a shop assistant.

You quite often see this phenomenon above swampy gassy ground which is prevalent in New Zealand. It's late there too so you must be pretty tired, I know I am, it's been a long day.

HUGE boom over cambridge wtf

whats weird is i came to Jow Forums first instead of stuff or gpforums

Any news anywhere anons? I know the media in this country is useless so no info online.

ayylmaos going to save Brenton Tarrant

Attached: objectsplash.jpg (469x352, 21K)

It's brappening ahhh

Attached: ed3e890b-58cb-42ce-8f34-1918cf9d480a.jpg (559x559, 25K)