Anyone who says the footage was a false flag is a traitor, russian shill or kike...

Anyone who says the footage was a false flag is a traitor, russian shill or kike. This had Iran written all over it and they must be stopped. Our freedom and democracy is at stake. You’re either with us or against us.

Attached: 770EC0DF-100A-4C91-A5EF-BA215AB00BFA.jpg (641x530, 51K)

Based and redpilled. If we hzd more boys like you back in the day america would win vietnam

Why would a kike be arguing in favor of Iran?
Pic related is OP

Attached: 1560329759277.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Nice memeflag there lad.

So let me get this right:

On the day His Most Excellent Abe Shinzo, Prime Minister of the Imperial Japanese State visits Iran to talk peace talks between Iran and the US...

Iran has a diabolical plot to use it's own military, not a proxy, not anything deniable, and attack a Japanese owned boat...

For the purpose of ?

I don't care. We have too many problems on our southern boarder to go fighting israel's battles again and getting ourselves in even more debt.

Attached: 1471293685166.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I don't care if it was real or fake. I just want iran obliterated.

Cue: stupid schizos off their meds calling me a kike.

Because Israel's current foreign policy is being directed as much by Crazy American Billonaire Jews which overestimate Israel's capacity for victory based on past success.

The only force to "defeat" Israel has been Hizbollah. Mabye Jewbro doesn't want a needless comflict because of a US ZOG ego trip.

Truth

>Mabye Jewbro doesn't want a needless comflict
And maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow.

Attached: 1556372894982.png (803x941, 693K)

>Sunni Muslims have been the primary enemy for the US over the last 30 years, the same extremist version which wants to kill all Shiahs, and hates Iran
>US invaded Sadam, a perceived mega enemy, who the Iranians hated with the greatest passion and faught a ten year war with.
>US backs every Saudi Arabia action, despite the fact that Nearly all 911 highjackers were Saudis, and most of ISIS and Al Qaeda's funding comes/came from Saudi.

I'm not really getting why we (NATO) don't dump the Sunnis and make a grand deal with Iran?

proof? Iran seemed to be the ones helping the survivors.
Didn't Israel attack the USS Liberty and try to frame the Muslims to get the US into the 6 day war?
Israel has a history of doing this sort of thing, my gut tells me it was them.

>Be Iran
>Use defective limpet mine
>Send your clearly market boat to recover defective mine
>In full view of everyone

I am supposed to believe this

I was refering for himself. Iran will be the most competent enemy Israel would ever had an overt war with. They've built up vast networks of sympathizer maligned Shias accross the Middle East, and that actually somewhat competent vs. the Arabs.

Because we need to eradicate islam.

Jesus shills. At least try.

Remember. mutts are jews niggers.

>Arguing that Israel was behind the attack makes you a kike
>Memeflag
>"us"

wew

Attached: smolppjuice.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Shia's never bothered Europe or West until 1979.

Don't forget the biggest profiteers of the Shah's Iran were Israel, the US, and UK. That's all this is about

I'm against you Moshe

This is a cursed post lol, crazy how the hawks have become resurrected, time to destroy the establishment republicans once and for all I think by supporting populism on the left intellectually

Fuck off shillingstein. You're not fooling anyone.

1 post by this id kike

Kek. The very idea you're going to whip up patriotic fervor here. Try reddit.

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

kek neck yourself, memeflag faggot.

I'm against. This is a false flag. I'm tired I'd the USA getting involved in endless middle east wars. We don't belong over there. Lets go back to the days when the Arabs killed themselves.

YEEHAW TELL SADAMM WE GONNA
BOTTOM TEXT

Checked. Demons love conflict

Attached: 5C7214A8-EE54-4726-B03E-6891D5CB81E6.jpg (720x487, 82K)